大量车祸伤者 宝宝超可爱
Lot of crush injuries. Super cute baby.
急诊不是关掉了么
I thought the E.R. was closed!
布鲁克斯在哪
Where's Brooks?
她很忙 所以我去做了扫描
Uh, she was busy, so I went ahead and did the scan.
扫描显示轻微蛛网膜下腔出血
It shows a small subarachnoid hemorrhage.
她的检查吗
Her exam?
神经检查显示已经稳定
Uh, neuro checks have been stable.
好 告诉布鲁克斯我希望她继续
All right, tell Brooks I want her to continue on
-每小时的神经检查 -但是
- with q 1 hour neuro checks. - But--
-别回嘴 快去找布鲁克斯 -是
- Don't argue with me. Just find Brooks. - Yes, sir.
阿什福德太太 你还好吗
Mrs. Ashford, how are you feeling?
我的房♥子
My house.
5818号♥
5818.
每间房♥都有顶冠饰条
Crown molding in every room.
好的 但我现在更担心你
All right, right now I'm worried about you.
你手指断了 麻烦请一位骨科医生过来会诊
Your fingers are crushed. I need an ortho consult, please.
马上去
On it.
好了 请抬头看这里
Okay, I need you to look up here for me.
每间房♥都有顶冠饰条
Crown molding in every room.
他怎么样了
Okay. How's he doing?
谢而特队长右肺呼吸音减弱
Captain Shulte has decreased breath sounds on the right,
呼吸急促加剧 血氧饱和度持续在80
worsening tachypnea and persistent SATs in the 80s.
我七找八寻总算找到一根胸管
Took me forever to find a chest tube.
我需要一个名字清单
I need a-a list.
谁还没找到么
Who--who's still missing?
连尼 你胸腔里有东西
Okay, Lenny, something in your chest cavity's
阻碍了你正常呼吸
preventing you from breathing well,
所以我们要插入胸管
so we're gonna insert a chest tube
帮你更好地呼吸
which should help you breathe better.
你有谁要我们通知的么
Is there anyone that we can call for you?
打给玛拉 但是
Mm. Call... call Marla, but...
别让她过来 路上不安全
don't--don't let her come up here. Road's not safe.
-伙计们 你们得离开 -好的
- Guys, you're gonna need to go. - All right.
开始了 连尼 坚持住
Okay. Come on. Hang in there, Lenny.
可能有一点刺痛 好了
Okay, you're gonna feel a little snip. Here you go.
找到胸管了
Got a chest tube.
太晚了 已经有一根了
Too late. Already got one.
我来帮忙
Okay, uh, let me help.
神啊 是大便
Oh! Oh, god, oh, god, it's poop! Oh!
-抱歉 亲爱的 -胸管位置刚刚好
- I'm sorry, sweetheart. - The tube is in a good position.
我怀疑是横隔膜破裂
I suspect a diaphragmatic rupture.
连尼 你的结肠被挤到胸腔了
Lenny, Lenny, I believe your colon has been pushed up into your chest.
现在感染的几率非常高
Now the risk of infection is extremely high.
如果是这样 我们得给你动手术
Now if I'm right, we're gonna need to open you up.
好吗
All right?
病例给我 谢谢
Give me the chart, please.
给你 医生
Here you go, doctor.
做个X光然后给他准备手术
All right, let's get an x-ray and prep him for surgery.
你一起进手术室 呼贝利
I'll scrub in with you. Call Bailey.
让她去管理急诊室
Ask her to man the E.R., please.
快去
Go.
贝利医生
Dr. Bailey, um...
你一身大便臭
You smell like feces.
我知道
Uh, I know.
那你为什么要一身臭味站我这
So why you standing next to me if you smell like feces?
亨特医生要做手术
Dr. Hunt would like you to take over in the E.R.
想先请你照看急诊室
while he goes up to surgery.
告诉亨特医生 我要和托瑞斯一起
Tell Dr. Hunt I'm about to go in with... Torres
给这位先生做盆骨骨折手术
on this gentleman's broken pelvis,
我没法照看急诊室 韦伯医生在哪
so I can't man the E.R. Where's Dr. Webber?
我不知道
I don't know.
去找啊
Okay, well, find him, pl--
来个人去找理查德·韦伯
Someone needs to find Richard Webber!
借过
Coming through!
韦伯的脉搏很微弱
Webber's pulse is thready.
心脏收缩压80
Systolic's 80.
布鲁克斯有严重头部创伤
Brooks has massive head trauma.
瞳孔无反应
Pupils are unresponsive.
快把她翻过来
Let's get her on her side.
准备好了吗 123 开始
Ready? Move over here. 1, 2, 3, go.
带她去做CT 罗斯
Get her for a C.T. Ross?
罗斯 我们走 快
Ross! Let's go. Go!
室性心动过速 注射一单位肾上腺素
V tach. Um, give me one of EPI.
快点 快点
Come on. Come on.
-充电到120焦 -明白
- Charge to 120. - Got it.
离手
Clear.
充电到200焦 离手
Okay, charge to 200. Clear.
充电到200焦
Charge to 200.
离手
Clear.
我知道你们都吓坏了
I know you guys are freaked out,
但我们还有一大堆病人 所以要撑住
but we have patients, so you need to focus.
找到罗斯和布鲁克斯负责的病人
Figure out who Ross and Brooks were covering.
罗斯在为阿什福德女士做神经检查
Uh, Ross was doing neuro checks on Crown Molding...
没有呼吸音
No breath sounds.
我可以接管这个
So I can take over those.
那个过敏的家伙醒了
Allergic guy is awake,
他的头部CT显示没有问题
and his head C.T. came back clear.
上次我测他的血压 挺好的
Last time I checked his B.P., it was good, like, uh,
大概是115/70
like... 115 over... 70.
我记在某个地方了
I wrote it down somewhere.
到底怎么回事
What the hell?
电子病历还没修好
Well, the electronic charts are still down,
所以我只能用笔记 该死
So I'm winging it. Crap.
-我明明有的啊 -再次充电
- I know I have it. - Let's charge him again.
离手
Clear!
再注射一单位肾上腺素
Give him another EPI.
来吧
Come on.
奥斯卡 我是克莱夫医生
Oscar, I'm Dr. Karev.
很高兴你醒了 你的头部CT没有问题
Glad you're awake. Your head C.T. is clear,
我会让整形科医生来缝合你的腿
And we're gonna have plastics sew up your leg.
-好极了 -血压正常 115/85
- Awesome. - All right. B.P. Looks good. 115 over 85.
我们的电子病历崩溃了
Our electronic charts are down.
希望你别介意来个临时纹身
Hope you don't mind a temporary tattoo.
没事 医生
Go for it, doc.
我已经有一个了
I already got one.
我知道海瑟是你朋友
Look, I know Heather's a friend,
如果你需要一些时间 我...
And if you need more time, I can--
不用 我没事
No. I'm... I'm fine.
好 去给病人做术前准备吧
Good. Go help prep the patient.
我知道你想让贝利来 但她在救理查德
I know that you wanted Bailey, but she's working on Richard.
凯丽 我们应该
Callie, we should--
应该怎么
Should what?
不和别人睡 遵守我们的婚誓
Not sleep with other people? Respect our wedding vows?
我们该把我们的事先放一边
We should put our problems aside right now,
因为病人是最重要的
because this guy deserves that.
谢天谢地你找到他们了 罗斯
Well, thank god you found them, Ross.
希望你找到的还算及时
Let's just hope you found them in time.
该死 硬膜血肿
Damn it. Subdural.
天哪
Oh, god.
我们走
Let's go.
-导管已进入 -给我反搏泵
- Lines in. -Swan, please.
好的 把人造肺给连上
Okay, let's hook him back up.
检测结果
Labs.
好 肌钙蛋白是多少
Okay, uh, troponin?
提高到了4
Elevated at 4.
-血细胞比容呢 -40 正常
- Hmm. Crit? - Fine at 40.
血钾含量4.5 碳酸氢钠含量18
Potassium's 4.5. Bicarb 18.
别的都正常
Everything else is normal.
-乳酸含量 -2
- Lactate. - 2.
不 这不对 他应该是酸中毒
No, that--that can't be right. He should be acidotic.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表