Owen is here, I am here,
我们会跟进林克的术后康复
and we're gonna follow up with Link post-op, okay?
尽快到机场去
Get to the airport as fast as you can.
-等等 梅瑞狄斯 -怎么
- Wait. Meredith. - What?
还要什么 一句"我爱你"吗
What do you need, an "I love you" or something?
我爱你
I love you.
到了给我打电♥话♥
Call me when you get there.
你还好吗
You Okay?
不太好
I just feel bad.
有病人死了吗
Did you lose someone?
没有 没有 谁也没死
No, no, I-I didn't lose a single one.
所以我才难过 因为我太高兴了
That's why I feel bad -- 'cause I feel so good.
就是这样 梅瑞狄斯
This is the thing, Meredith.
就是这种感觉
This is what it feels like.
就像是
It feels like --
在吃糖 却甜中带苦
Candy. But with blood.
比这还要好得多 而德里克
Only so much better. And Derek --
我还活在他的阴影下
I mean, I was still in his shadow,
但我一点都不关心
but I didn't even care.
如果还有什么事能锦上添花的话
And the only thing that would have made it better
就是他这个阴影没有了 你们就解放了
was if his shadow was gone, so you guys can go.
去潇洒 去疯
Have fun. Be happy.
搞什么鬼
What the heck?
克里斯蒂娜 你怎么回来了
Cristina, what are you doing here?
-我不能走 -你可以
- I can't go. - Yes, you can!
我们必须做个了结
We have to finish.
-你要错过 -我们必须跳一个
- You're gonna miss your -- - We have to dance it out.
才算了结
That's how we finish.
你干吗
What are you doing?
怎么 你要叫人扛我出去还是咋样
What, you gonna call someone to make me leave or what --
我在找歌♥
I'm finding a song.
-准备好了吗 -等等
- Okay, ready? - Wait.
我们每月至少要打两次电♥话♥
We'll call each other at least twice a month,
还有 我们要一直短♥信♥联♥系♥
And -- and we'll text all the time.
-你讨厌发短♥信♥ -给我发信息
- You hate texting. - Text me.
别让欧文变得阴暗扭曲 照顾好他
And don't let Owen get all dark and twisty. Take care of him.
还有阿历克斯 照顾好阿历克斯
And Alex -- take care of Alex.
每天至少嘲笑他一次
He needs to be mocked at least once a day,
不然他就会狂妄自大
or he'll be insufferable.
别坐那种会坠毁的小小飞机
Don't get on any little, tiny planes that can crash,
也不要把手伸到
or stick your hand in a body cavity
有炸♥弹♥的人体内
that has a bomb in it,
更不要把命交给持枪歹徒
or offer your life to a gunman!
千万不要
Don't do that.
别逞英雄
Don't be a hero.
你是我的人
You're my person.
我要你活着
I need you alive.
你给我勇气
You make me brave.
好了
Okay.
我们跳舞吧
Now we dance it out.
《Where Does the Good Go》
带着破碎的心 你要去哪里*
*Where do you go with your broken heart in tow
伤痕累累的你 要何去何从*
*What do you do with the leftover you
你怎么知道 何时应该放手*
*And how do you know when to let go
你爱这首歌♥
You love this song!
所有的美好 都去哪儿了*
*Where does the good go
所有的美好 都去哪儿了*
*Where does the good go
看着我的眼睛*
*Look me in the eye
告诉我 我并不吸引你*
*And tell me you don't find me attractive
用心告诉我 你不会离去*
*Look me in the heart and tell me you won't go
直视我的眼*
*Look me in the eye
向我保证 我们的爱无可比拟*
*And promise no love's like our love
用心告诉我*
*Look me in the heart and unbreak broken
再不会有心碎*
*It won't happen
爱 终会离去 终会破碎*
*It's love that leaves and breaks
时常想起你*
*The seal of always thinking you would be
愿你健康快乐 坚强平和*
*Real happy and healthy, strong and calm
所有的美好 都去哪儿了*
*Where does the good go
所有的美好 都去哪儿了*
*Where does the good go
深陷爱河的你 要去哪里*
*Where do you go when you're in love
全世界都知道*
*And the world knows
我悲伤失落时*
*How do you live so happily
你如何过得快乐*
*While I am sad and broken down
我得走了
I got to go.
你说一切未可知*
*When do you say it's up for grabs
你却渐渐消沉*
*And that you're on your way down
所有的美好 都去哪儿了*
*Where dose the good go
所有的美好 都去哪儿了*
*Where does the good go
你待在这 好吗
You stay here, okay?
好
Okay.
看着我的眼*
*Look me in the eye
告诉我 我并不吸引你*
*And tell me you don't find me attractive
你是一名有惊人天赋 卓越思维的医生
You are a gifted surgeon with an extraordinary mind.
别让他的目标 侵蚀你的追求
Don't let what he wants eclipse what you need.
他确实很梦幻 但他不是太阳
He's very dreamy. But he is not the sun.
你才是
You are.
爱 终会离去 终会破碎*
*It's love that leaves and breaks
时常想起你*
*The seal of always thinking you would be
孩子们睡着了
They're asleep.
你签字了吗
Did you get those signed?
梅瑞狄斯 你明天就能跟她通话
Meredith, you'll talk to her tomorrow.
我了解你们 你们每天都会通话的
Knowing you guys, you'll talk every day.
不是 不是关于她
No, it's not...
我觉得我不能签这个
I don't think I can sign this.
抱歉 我知道你很累
Sorry, I know you're wiped,
但明早七点 我就得把这些文件送上飞机
but I need to have those on the plane by 7:00.
不 我不想
No, I don't...
我想留在这
I think I need to stay here.
托瑞斯医生
Dr. Torres?
孩子的父母来了
Um, the baby's parents are here,
他们想知道是否可以见莉妮
and they were wondering if Leanne was up to...
可以 可以 请他们来
Yes, yes, please, yes.
好的 请进
Yeah? Okay. Yeah, come in.
莉妮
Hey, Leanne.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
孩子还好吗
Is she okay?
你们爱她吗 她一切都好吗
Do you guys love her? Is she all right?
她太美了 她是最完美的
She's beautiful. She's perfect.
十分感谢你
Thank you.
很庆幸你没事
We're so glad you're okay.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
没事 只是觉得很感动
Yeah. That's just -- it's really sweet.
确实令人惊叹
It's really amazing.
我在想他们为什么请代♥孕♥
I wonder why they wanted a surrogate.
是不是妻子不能孕...
I wonder if -- I wonder if she couldn't --
她真的帮了他们大忙
She really helped them.
她真心喜欢他们
She really likes them.
这样真的很棒 对吗
That's really amazing, right?
跟你说 我今天接生了一个孩子
Guess what. I delivered a baby today.
好消息是
And the good news is,
如果产科医生不能及时赶到 我可以
if the O.B. doesn't show up for ours, then I get --
我们的宝宝会好好的
Our baby will be fine.
他会好好的
He'll be fine...
或者她会好好的 因为有我们在
Or she will be 'cause she'll have us.
宝宝肯定会好好的
Hey, of course she will.
我母亲总是说
You know, my mom always says
世界就是如此变幻
that's how the world changes.
好人总会把孩子养好
Good people raising their babies right.
等等 有这种说法吗
Wait, is that -- is that a thing?
我以为只是我妈这么念叨
I thought that was just my mom.
我爱你
I love you.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表