They're asleep -- totally fine.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我做不到
I can't do this.
孩子们把你妹妹搞崩溃了
The children broke your sister.
不 不是他们
No, it's not them.
我来这不是来看你们是如何幸福生活的
I didn't come here to see how your perfect life worked.
我是来看我能不能做到
I came to see if I could do it --
所有这些该死的事情
the whole freaking thing,
孩子 婚姻 全职工作
the kids and marriage and the full-time careers --
因为我想要这些 和詹姆斯一起
because I want that... with James.
然后只用一天我就崩溃了
And I am wrecked after one day.
全都是我做不来的事情 因为...
It goes on the list of things that I suck at because...
我做不到
I can't.
我就知道好事不会来得这么容易
Well, I knew that was too good to be true.
你去安慰你妹妹
Why don't you go fix your sister?
我去叫外卖♥♥
I'll order takeout.
你
So, you are...
挺好的
Right.
明天见
Uh, I'll see you tomorrow.
艾普丽尔
April.
那晚我说了些话 我非常后悔
I said a lot of things the other night that I regret.
对不起我伤害了你的感情
And I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings.
我也很对不起
I'm sorry, too.
好 那回家吧 留下来
Good. So come home. Stay.
这事我们总还是要去面对的
This is a conversation we're always gonna have to have.
这是我们的一部分 要花些时间好好聊聊
It's a part of who we are. It's gonna take some talking.
但我们结婚了 我们爱着彼此
But we got married. We love each other.
我们宣了誓要努力度过这样的难关
We made vows to push through this sort of thing.
我知道
I know.
我也爱你 我们作过承诺
I love you, too, and we made a commitment.
如果你信仰上帝 你就要相信是他造就了我
And if you believe in god, then you believe he made me --
你的丈夫
your husband...
和你有相同的价值观 我确实有
who shares your values, which I do.
我坚信我们不能杀人或偷盗
I believe we shouldn't kill or steal.
我坚信做人要真诚
I believe that you should be truthful.
我坚信人们希望自己如何被善待
I believe that you should treat others
就应该同样地善待他人
the way you want to be treated.
我同意
I agree.
所以 我们可以解决这些问题
So, then, we can push through this problem.
我们本质上信仰的是同样的事物
At our core, we believe the same things.
只要我想到我和我们的孩子们说
Until I think about telling our children
创造了宇宙
how unbelievably loved they are
创造了人类的天父 是如此地垂爱他们
by the creator of the universe, who also made them,
我就能想到你站在一边
and I can just see you standing there,
贬损 不屑一顾 我无法甩掉这些想法
judging and dismissive, and I just can't get past it.
我们能不能不要
Can we please just take a break
再说我们那假设中的孩子了
from our hypothetical children for --
不能 因为他们不再只是假设了
No, we can't, because they're not hypothetical anymore.
杰克森 我怀孕了
Jackson, I'm pregnant.
所以 你该怎么办
So, what do you do?
你要如何抉择
How do you decide?
当你身处黑暗 孤立无援
When you're left in the dark?
你如何确保
How do you make sure
自己不是在别人的人生中犯下最致命的错误
you're not making the worst mistake of someone's life?
现在怎么办
So, now what?
交叉手指 祈祷好运吗
We just...cross our fingers and hope he gets better?
大概是吧
Guess so.
晚安 爱德华兹
Good night, Edwards.
你闭上眼睛
You close your eyes...
屏蔽周围的所有人和所有事
...you block out everyone and everything around you...
克里斯蒂娜
Cristina?
克里斯蒂娜
Cristina?
克里斯蒂娜
Cristina?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
克里斯蒂娜 他们都是病得非常重的孩子
Cristina, they were very sick kids.
没有你
Every one of them
他们中的每一个都要面临死亡
would have been looking at a death sentence without you.
他们有人能活下来这一事实
The fact that any of them survived --
我知道这点 欧文
I know this, Owen.
弗兰克从她到这开始
Frankie was on borrowed time
就已经是在借日子活命了
from the moment she got here.
你作了正确的决定 你作了正确的处理
You made the right decision. You made the right call.
我知道我的处理是正确的 你不用告诉我
I know I made the right call. You don't have to tell me.
这是个艰难的决定 但我仍然坚持它
It was an impossible decision, and I stand by it.
我做的每一件事
I did everything...
都是我应该这样做的
exactly as I was supposed to.
我做得很完美
I did it perfectly.
那是哪出了问题
So what is wrong?
有什么意义呢 欧文
What's the point, Owen?
这一切都有什么意义呢
What's the point of anything?
你得奖了
You won.
哈珀-艾弗里 你得票最高
The Harper Avery -- you got the most votes.
理查德刚告诉我的
Richard just told me.
是政♥治♥害了你
The politics screwed you.
基金会和我们的关系 他们利用了你
The foundation's relationship with us -- they used you.
你永远没有机会
You never stood a chance.
祈祷 你内心深处的那个声音
...and pray that the voice inside you...
是正确的
...is right.
因为一旦你作出决定
Because once you've decided...
你就再也无法回头了
...you can't ever go back.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表