I'm gonna find you a ride home,
等处理完阿历克斯和他爸爸的事
and as soon as things calm down with Alex and his dad,
我去你那
I'm gonna come over
我们喝个烂醉然后烧东西
and we're gonna drink a lot and burn things.
等我五分钟好吗
Can you wait five minutes?
杰克森 停车
Jackson, pull over.
-杰克森 停车 -别...到底怎么了
- Jackson, just pull over the car. - Just -- what is it?
杰克森 求你了停车吧
Jackson, please, just pull over the car now!
冷静点
Relax.
-冷静一下 -我怎么冷静
- Just calm down. - Calm down?!
我们这是在干嘛
What are we doing?
这是你计划好的吗
Is -- is there a plan?
这...当然不是
Is -- there's no plan.
你以为我计划要毁掉你的婚礼吗
You think I would plan to ruin your wedding?
我不是这个意思 你不是这样的人
No -- no! That doesn't seem like you.
好吧 艾普丽尔 听我说...
All right, April, look --
我做不到 对不起
I can't. I'm sorry.
我们不能这么做 我不能
We can't do this. I can't.
他们会修好下水管
They'll fix the gutters,
清理好卧室的水渍 以及其他地方
the water damage in the bedroom, all of it.
三周后
我真没遇到过这么顺利的买♥♥卖♥♥
You know, I rarely see a deal go through this fast.
你们真是下定决心要搬家啊
You were really ready to move.
是啊 有时候需要的只是个新的开始
Yeah, sometimes you just need a fresh start.
恭喜了
Congratulations.
我觉得现在还不急着买♥♥啦
Um, I'm not sure we should be popping the champagne just yet.
卧室里有一块巨大的人形血渍
There's a man-sized blood stain in the bedroom.
现在他们又说在签合同之前
Now, they said they'd replace the carpet
-换地毯 -那只是生锈啦
- before the close of escrow. - It's rust.
他们说的是今天之内来
I think they said the carpet guy's coming today.
我给他们打电♥话♥
Oh. Let me call them.
这房♥子真美
It's beautiful.
而且是我们的了
And it's gonna be ours.
这是间凶宅
It's a murder house.
凯丽 试试嘛
Callie. Try.
这...
It's...
确实挺好看的
...kind of beautiful.
呼叫型男医生...呼叫时尚帅医生
Paging Dr. Man -- Dr. Sharp-dressed man.
我今天有件重要的事
I have kind of a big thing today.
我也是
Me too.
二十分钟后跟韦伯去巡房♥
Rounds with Webber in 20,
接下来在急诊室轮班 上帝保佑
followed by an E.R. shift that -- fingers crossed --
今天下午我能有机会
could lead to my assisting
协助处理一些吓人的外伤
on any number of grisly traumas this afternoon.
你今天有什么大事
What's your thing?
我在接受白宫的审查
I'm being vetted by the White House.
这么说今天对于咱俩来说都挺重要
So it's kind of a big day for both of us.
如果斯蒂芬不愿意说 我们也不能逼她呀
If Steph doesn't want to talk about it, we can't force it.
已经三周了 而我们丝毫打听不到
It's been three weeks, and we haven't been able
任何关于凯普娜
to get one scrap of real intel
和艾弗里之间的进展
on what happened between Kepner and Avery.
他们在刻意回避对方 她也在回避我们
They're avoiding each other, she's avoiding us,
没人肯透露任何一点消息
and nobody's saying anything.
沃伦 你跟那些关键人物的关系不错
Warren, you sit at the grown-ups' table.
你肯定知道点内♥幕♥
You have to know something.
不知道 我不喜欢八卦
Mnh-mnh. I don't like gossip.
我不喜欢你
I don't like you.
斯蒂芬 天啊
Steph! Oh, my God, hi!
你终于出现啦 太好了
You came out of hiding! Yay!
我一直也没躲起来呀
I haven't been in hiding.
好吧 我是躲起来了 可是
Okay, I've been in hiding, but...
时间是疗伤的最佳良药
time heals wounds or whatever.
-真的吗 -千真万确
- Really? - Yeah, absolutely.
那是肖恩的东西 他回来了吗
That's Shane's gear. Is he back?
我没见过他
I haven't seen him.
我真不敢相信董事们居然决定让他回来
I can't believe the board decided to let him come back.
我相信休息了几周后他状态肯定好多了
Yeah, I bet a couple weeks' rest did him good.
他是个好孩子 只不过一时走错了路
He's a -- he's a good kid who went down a bad road.
闭嘴吧 老爹
Can it, pops.
你们到底觉得我有多老呀
How old do you people think I am?
四十九
49.
本·沃伦 你忘带午饭了
Ben Warren, you forgot your lunch.
你不用 你不用特地给我送过来 宝贝
You didn't -- you didn't have to do that, baby.
我 我准备去餐厅吃的
I was -- I was gonna go to the cafeteria.
你要是去餐厅 肯定就随便吃比萨或汉堡
You do that, you're gonna grab a pizza or a burger
然后又跑来跟我抱怨你胃受不了
and then come complaining to me about heartburn,
我才不想听呢
and I don't want to hear it.
我可以改答案吗
Can I change my answer?
因为现在我觉得你最多十二岁
'Cause now I want to say you're 12.
你跟她说了什么
You told her what?
她已经几个礼拜不接我电♥话♥了
She's been dodging my calls for weeks.
总要有人为吉米负责
Someone needs to take responsibility for Jimmy,
而那个人绝对不会是我
and it's not gonna be me.
严格来讲 他俩还是夫妻关系
Technically, they're still married.
是没错 但你也不能撒谎呀
Yeah, but you can't just lie.
我还真能 而且撒谎容易得很
Turns out I can. It's really easy.
天啊 你跟你父亲长得真是一模一样啊
Good God, you look just like your father.
抱歉 我叫阿历克斯
Sorry. Alex.
这位是我的未婚妻乔·威尔逊
This is my fiance, Jo Wilson.
我是娜奥米
Naomi.
好的 请跟我这边来
Right. Well, we're gonna walk this way.
市中心江边发生连环车祸
Mvc pileup at the downtown waterfront. Whoa!
大家注意了 有多名伤员入院
We've got multiple victims coming in here, people!
小心
Be careful!
车祸也伤及到了若干名行人
Cars took out a bunch of pedestrians, too.
-发现她时她还清醒吗 -不清醒
- Was she conscious in the field? - Nope.
好的 把她送到创伤四室吧
Okay, let's get her to Trauma Room 4.
罗斯 我需要帮忙
Ross! I need hands.
罗斯 待着别动
Ross, stay where you are.
你今天跟我
You're with me today.
爱德华兹 去帮艾弗里
Edwards, go help Avery.
艾弗里
Avery?
不是 抱歉
Oh. No. Sorry, uh...
爱德华兹不行 好吧
Not Edwards. Okay.
沃伦 艾弗里需要帮忙
Warren, Avery needs hands.
等一下 沃伦今天跟我
Now, hang on a second. Warren's with me.
你不能拆散我们这对黄金组合
You can't break up the big dogs.
韦伯 光是琢磨谁能跟谁
Webber, I'm having enough trouble
我已经很头大了
juggling who can work with who.
别再给我添乱了
Don't make it any harder.
上帝啊 我去跟艾弗里就是了
Oh, for God's sake, I'll go with Avery.
我可不想拆散你们这对"老爹组合"
Wouldn't want to break up the "old dogs" or anything.
是黄金组合
It's big dogs.
不 不是狗
No, not a dog.
是只猫 一直很大的猫
It was a cat -- a really big cat.
-借过 -又一名伤者
- Coming through! - Another coming!
被车撞到的行人 生命体征稳定
Pedestrian, hit by a car, vitals are stable.
右臂可能有骨折
Possible fracture to the right arm.
我的妈呀
Holy crap!
你知道受伤的不是我的脸
You know it's not my face that's injured.
而是我的胳膊
It's my arm.
喵
Meow.
-在那边 -好的
- Over there. - Oh, okay.
谢博德医生
Dr. Shepherd.
迈尔斯·格林 她是丽塔·贝尔蒙特
Miles Green. This is Rita Belmont.
很高兴见到你们 迈尔斯 丽塔
Nice to meet you, Miles. Rita, pleasure.
抱歉我来晚了
Sorry I'm late.
没事 我们知道你会来晚
Yeah, we knew you'd be late.
自从上次通话后
We've been tracking your phone
我们一直在监听你的电♥话♥
since last we spoke.
才怪 我逗你玩呢
No, I'm messing with you!
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表