Tonight?
除非比起治愈年轻女孩的癫痫
Unless you have something else better to do
你们还有更有趣的事去做
than to cure a young girl of her debilitating seizures,
沃伦医生
Dr. Warren.
没有
No.
嘿 玛兰达
Hey, Miranda.
嘿 来看看我的小病毒
Hey, come look at my virus.
不要 我以为我可以回家了
Oh, I can't. I...I thought I was going home.
但谢博德让我们彻夜加班
But Shepherd's got us pulling an all-nighter.
但是
Oh. But...
-你在干嘛 -看着我的小病毒打寒颤
- What are you doing? - Watching my virus chill.
这太疯狂了
That's, That's crazy.
我刚刚移除了布莱登的骨髓干细胞
I just removed stem cells from Braden's bone marrow
给他注射了失活病毒
and injected them into this disabled virus.
我32小时轮班后再加班
I just pulled a 32-hour shift.
你看 我本应该在睡觉 但我要工作
You see, I...I should be sleeping, but I'm working.
但你在这没事
And you are here and have no work.
你应该回家
You should go home...
去睡觉 权当替我
And sleep...for me.
我要看着我的病毒
I'm just gonna watch.
去给我睡觉
Go to sleep!
"界限为被打破而存在
"Boundaries are only there to be pushed.
我很荣幸能够打破界限
"I am grateful for the opportunity to have pushed.
也很荣幸能够获得大家的认可"
I'm also grateful for the recognition."
这段怎么样
How's that?
还不错
It's nice.
有点自夸
It's kind of braggy.
当然 就应该自夸
Well, it's supposed to be braggy.
我获奖了 轮到我了
I'm winning an award. My turn?
是的 我有一双非常稳健的手
Yes, I have very steady hands.
自夸
Braggy.
- 你怎么还在这儿? - 嘿
-What are you still doing here? -Oh, hey...
太多事发生了
Well, a bunch of stuff happened.
艾薇 你头怎么了
Ivy, your head okay?
就是有点头疼 现在好点了
Yeah, it's just a headache. It's getting better.
约翰和萨宾彻底崩溃了
John and Sabine had a complete meltdown.
我把约翰赶走了 让萨宾去喝杯咖啡
I kicked him out, and she's downstairs getting coffee.
我在试着分散孩子们的注意力
I am trying to distract the kids.
我的酒友在医院走不了
My drinking buddy is stuck at the hospital,
我还在构思我的获奖致辞
and I still have to write my speech.
能帮帮忙吗
So will you help me?
嘿 弗兰克 我睡不着
Hey, Frankie. I can't sleep.
-想玩捉迷藏吗 -可以吗
- Want to play hide-and-seek? - Can I?
15分钟
15 minutes.
你呼我就是要我听你致辞
You paged me to listen to your speech?
大概是这样
Maybe.
来吧 你没那么忙
Oh, come on. You can't be that busy.
他来了 你应该惭愧的
There he is. You ought to be ashamed.
切尔西 别吼他
Chelsea, don't yell at him.
他尽力了
He's doing his best.
不 诺娃 你太善良了
No. Nova, you're sweet.
但是你被推来推去 你不会说 所以我来
But you're push over, and you won't say this, so I will.
她这么虚弱 但你把她推来推去
She's sick, and you keep jerking her around,
安排手术 再取消
Scheduling her surgery, then canceling it,
安排又取消
Scheduling and canceling.
她已经两天没吃东西了
She hasn't eaten in two days
过去六个小时她发生了三次痉挛
and has had three seizures in the last six hours.
你说得完全对
You're absolutely right.
很抱歉之前的不便
I'm sorry it's been so difficult,
但我们现在要做手术了
but we are going to do the surgery.
-什么时候 -今晚
- When - Tonight.
空的手术室要等到一点半
The O.R. is available at 1:30,
所以严格来说是早上做手术
so, technically, it's the morning.
真的
Really?
-对 -终于可以了
- Really. - Finally?
你看吧
Well, there you go.
稍微发点脾气就能有好处了
See what a little backbone will get you?
凌晨一点半 现在还早呢
1:30 a.m. That's still hours away.
别担心 沃伦医生
Well, don't worry, Dr. Warren.
我刚收到了急诊室的呼叫
I just got a page from the E.R.
看来手术前有的忙了
We'll have plenty to do before then.
来吧
Come along.
爷爷好可怜啊
Aww, poor gramps.
我没事
I'm fine.
怎么回事
What happened?
他的血压降低
His blood pressure is dropping,
心跳达到了130左右
and his heart rate is in the 130s.
鼻胃管已经清理干净了
N.G. tube lavage is clear.
他现在胃肠道出血
He's got a G.I. bleed,
要么是由于残余物或是伤口没有缝合好
either from the remnant or the j-j staple line.
开始大量紧急输液
Activate the massive-transfusion protocol.
通知手术室 我们马上过去
Call the O.R. and let them know we're coming.
给我找个第二年住院医师
Get me a second-year resident.
我需要有人帮忙
I'm gonna need extra hands in there.
第二年的住院医师都没空
None of the second years are available.
他们都跟着谢博德医生
They're all with Dr. Shepherd.
谢博德医生都不在医院啊
Dr. Shepherd isn't even in the hospital.
在 他还有手术安排呢
He is. He has surgery scheduled.
那我的孩子怎么办
Then where the hell are my kids?!
不是说我对失聪的人不在意
And it's not like I'm insensitive to deaf culture or anything.
我只是不明白 作为父母
I just don't... I don't get how, as parents,
既然可以让自己的孩子恢复听力
you don't want your kid to experience hearing,
为什么不做
if they could.
怎么 你不同意吗
Why, you disagree?
杰克森 我们不是她的父母 他们是
They're her parents, Jackson, not us.
嗯 她要是我们的孩子
Yeah, well, if that was our kid,
三年前就会接受耳蜗植入手术了
she'd be fitted for an implant three years ago.
真的
Really?
对
Yeah.
就这样
Just like that?
要是我有不同的看法呢
What if I... felt differently about it?
你有吗
Do you?
有啊
Yeah.
好吧
O-okay.
别这样 别忽略我的看法
Don't do that. Don't dismiss how I feel.
我的看法很重要
My opinion matters.
我也是这份感情的一份子
I am one half of this relationship.
她也是我的孩子
It's my kid, too,
而我不会让她接受耳蜗移植
and it's not getting a cochlear implant.
-好吧 -我们应该让他们融入到
- All r-- - it's important that we immerse them
聋人的这个社区中
in the deaf community,
而且 这些人不觉得失聪
who consider deafness, by the way,
是种残疾 反而是种恩赐
to be a blessing and not a disability,
所以也就不会选择一个可有可无的手术
instead of just opting for an elective surgery.
什么 恩赐
I'm sorry. A-a blessing?
怎么 怎么回事
What -- what happened?
艾薇发烧了
Ivy spiked a fever,
而且还有呼吸急促的症状
and she's experiencing some shortness of breath.
妈 出了什么事吗
Mom, is everything okay?
现在别问 亲爱的
Not -- not now, honey.
我可以继续去玩吗
Can I keep playing?
行 去吧 别跑的太远
Uh, yeah. Sure, sure. Just stay close.
我要去预定一个手术室
I'm going to book an O.R.
然后做一个活组织切片检查
and do a biopsy right away.
你应该打给约翰 让他回来
You should call Jon and get him back here.
为什么 怎么了 出了什么事
Why? What's going on? What's wrong?
我觉得艾维对心脏有排异反应
I think Ivy is rejecting her heart.
这些残留物完全肿胀了
This remnant is completely distended.
再打一遍他的电♥话♥
Try his cell again.
现在我要进行胃切开术
All right, I'm performing a gastrotomy
移除管腔内的血液
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表