宝贝 你在这里吗
Babe, are you out here?
对
Yeah.
我想你可能在这
Thought you might be.
我快出发了
I have to go soon.
好 我来了
Okay. Okay, I'm comin'.
过来跟我说再见
Come say goodbye to me.
喝咖啡 -好啊
Coffee? - Good call.
我打包行李 你帮我煮 -没问题
Would you make one while I finish packing? - Of course.
车子应该快来了
Car should be here in a minute.
谢谢
Thank you.
天啊
Oh, my God.
往西严重塞车
West bound is experiencing heavy traffic...
从盖列路六号♥出口开始回堵…
starting from the 610 Garret road exit and stretching...
五天喝不到你的咖啡该怎么办
What am I gonna do without your coffee for five days?
伦敦也有咖啡 -有吗
They have coffee in London. - Do they?
你没去过竟然这么肯定
You sound really sure for somebody who's never been.
五天 我以为你说四天
Five days? I thought you said four.
待四天 在机上过一夜
Yeah. Four days there, and then I'm back on the overnight.
对喔
Right.
你还是能一起来的
You can still come, you know.
没办法
I can't.
工作上有事情要解决
I mean, there's somethin' I'm tryin' to untangle at work.
拜托
Come on.
就这一次 冒个险
Just this once. Take a risk.
下次 我保证
Next time. I promise.
这是要浇水的植物清单
This is a list of things that need to be watered.
周四早上别忘了把钥匙
Thursday morning, don't forget to leave your key
留给麦克和他儿子来修锅炉 -对
for Mike and his son for the boiler. - Right.
那些应该能撑到我回家
Those should last until I get home.
让你想到我
Remind you of me.
我不需要提醒
Don't need reminding.
不用吗
No?
你真的可以吗
Are you sure you're gonna be okay?
没问题啦
I'll be fine.
走吧
Come on.
我爱你
Love you.
掰 -掰
Bye. - Bye.
掰
Bye.
掰
Bye!
(乔治布希情报中心 维州兰利)
幸会
Good to see you, brother. Yeah. Yeah.
你好 查克 -嗨
What's going on, Chuck? - Hey.
刚回来吗
Hey, you just back from somewhere?
从欧洲 地点保密
Across the pond, man. Everywhere and nowhere.
你知道的 -嗯
You know how it is. - Yeah.
来去匆匆
You just buzzin' in and buzzin' out?
对 一天做安全报告
Yeah. I got a day of security debrief...
然后再回家
and then, it's the home base, man.
看我的宝贝女儿
Go kiss my little girl.
那很重要
That's important.
我刚跟我老婆道别
Yeah. I just said goodbye to my wife.
中午有事吗
Hey, man, what are you doing for lunch today?
没有 没事 -是吗
Nothin'. No, no plans. - Yeah?
我有空 -太好了
Yeah. Yeah, I'm completely free, man. - That's great.
我电脑出问题
You know, I got this computer shit.
几个小毛病
Just a few, like, bits and bytes
想麻烦你的金头脑来解决看看
I would love to get that big brain of yours to decipher.
上次你真的救了我一命
I swear, last time, bro, you saved my life.
好 -好吗
Yeah. - Yeah?
没问题 -太棒了
Yeah, of course. - That's great. All right.
那你去吃午饭
So, you go ahead and you eat your lunch,
我再来找你
then I'll come get ya?
好 -好兄弟
Yeah. - My man.
待会见
Tick tock, tick boom, bro.
地下二楼 营运部
Floor Minus Two. Operations.
地下五楼 解密与分♥析♥部
Floor Minus Five. Decryption and Analysis.
(解密与分♥析♥部)
(外部来源 代号♥:寄居动物)
(进行安全连线)
喂 你在吗 查理
Hello. Are you there, Charlie?
今天给我什么 寄居动物先生
What do you have for me today, Se?or Inquiline?
2.1TB
2.1 terabyte tranche.
喀布尔分局
Kabul Station.
2014至2022年
2014 to 2022.
单独打开这档案
Open this alone.
这次不收费
No charge this time.
伊斯坦堡天气如何
How's the weather in Istanbul?
想钓我
Nice try.
迟早的问题
It's just a matter of time.
是吗
You think?
已经五年了 查理 你还在猜
It's been five years, Charlie, and you're still guessing.
我会成功的
I'll get there.
我喜欢猜谜
I like puzzles.
比不上我喜欢匿名
Not as much as I like anonymity.
我猜你是住伊斯坦堡的50岁俄♥国♥人
If I had to guess, you're a 50-year-old Russian man living in Istanbul...
喜欢网路论♥坛♥和土耳其咖啡
with an affinity for Reddit boards and Turkish coffee.
或许是 或许不是
Perhaps, perhaps not.
我是认真的 小心这份资料
I'm serious. Be careful with this data.
它会让你的单位很没面子
It's highly compromising for your agency.
(聊天结束)
嗨
Hey.
组员们
Hi, Team.
再说一次 那箱子有多大
Tell me again. How big did you say the crate was?
20乘10公尺
Twenty meters by 10.
又是史莱特的假设
Another one of Slater's hypotheticals.
联结车上一个箱子的卫星影像
Satellite images of a crate on the back of a semi-truck...
长方形 20乘10公尺
rectangular in shape, 20 by 10 meters.
目的地呢
Destination?
一个大型都会区
A major metropolitan area.
洛杉矶 -不在西岸
LA. - Wrong coast.
车子来自宾州吗
Is the truck from Pennsylvania?
前往华府
Headed to DC?
目前都对
So far, so good.
旗杆 -不 飞弹
A flagpole. - No, a missile.
圣诞树
Christmas tree.
白宫的圣诞树都来自宾州雷顿的农场
The White House tree always comes from a farm in Lehighton, Pennsylvania.
卡车大小说明了其他特征
And dimensions of the truck tell the rest.
他有时真机车 -哇
He can be really annoying sometimes. - Wow.
那是谁
Who's that?
本大楼最危险的人
The most dangerous man in the building.
秘密特务 砰砰
Secret agent. Bang, bang.
他和海勒是麻吉
He and Heller are besties.
我才是他的麻吉
I'm his bestie.
我们只是点头之交
We're just acquaintances.
你怎么认识他
How do you know him?
我救过他
Saved his life.
(无法撷取任何资料)
海勒
Heller.
你穿什么
What are you wearing?
莎拉
Sarah?
不是 萨♥达♥姆♥海珊
No. Saddam Hussein.
他死了
He's dead.
幽默感啦 海勒
Humor, Heller.
对
Right, right.
我打来跟你说我到了
I'm just calling to let you know I'm here.
我知道 我有追踪你
Right. I know. I know. I tracked you.
没有的话我会伤心
I'd be hurt if you didn't.
我在喝咖啡
I'm just grabbing a coffee.
正在等其他人 想清醒一点
Trying to keep me awake a little bit longer while I wait for the rest of the team.
去走一走 呼吸新鲜空气
All right. Take a walk. Go get some fresh air, honey.
但我好想躺下
But I want to lie down.
你躺下就起不来了
No. If you lie down, you'll never get up.
这是环球旅人的良心建议吗
Is that sage advice from the world traveler?
电影精选列表