(1981年建 回音谷农场)
早上好 亲爱的
Good morning, sweetheart.
我今天早上不得不很早离开 去送一些马鞍
I had to leave super early this morning to drop off some saddles.
希望没吵醒你
I hope I didn't wake you.
雨停了的话 能麻烦你带马去外面走走吗
Could you take the horses out if it stopped raining?
我大概一小时后到家
I'll be back home in about an hour.
走吧 我们出去
Come on. Let's go.
(帕蒂 手♥机♥)
我在想 我们这周末不出去了 怎么样
I was thinking, let's stay home this weekend, huh?
把一直拖延不做的待办事项完成了
Catch up on that to-do list we keep putting off?
我保证会修卧室天花板的那条裂缝
I promise I'll fix that crack in the bedroom ceiling.
嘿 我只想说 昨晚的事 很抱歉
Hey, I just wanted to say sorry about last night.
我喝醉了 口无遮拦
I was just drunk and being insensitive.
总之 我半小时后会到家
Anyway, I'm back home in half an hour
我会对你发动亲吻战术 直到你原谅我
and I'm going to shower you with kisses until you forgive me.
凯特 不好意思
Kate. I'm sorry.
我不是故意吓你的 - 没事 抱歉
I didn't mean to scare you. - No. Sorry.
让我先拿出...
Let me just take out my...
结论是什么
What's the verdict?
你还是和我一起去看看吧
You wanna come and have a look with me?
我去吗 有必要
I don't know. Do I?
行 走吧 库珀
Okay. Come on, Coop.
看到那些凹陷处吗 椽子随时都可能坍塌
You see the dips? Those rafters could collapse any day now.
塌了麻烦就大了
Then you've got a real mess on your hands.
换掉要多少钱
How much to replace it?
如果你还是用沥青瓦 那大概要九千美元左右
Well, if you stick with the shingles, you're looking at around $9,000.
好的 我考虑一下再回复你
Okay, let me think on it and I'll get back to you.
你慢慢考虑
No rush.
(2021年百大律师)
凯特 早安 - 嗨
Morning, Kate. - Hi.
汉娜 你怎么还没换衣服
Hannah, why are you not dressed?
你能礼貌一点 和凯特打声招呼吗
Could you be a little polite and say hi to Kate?
嗨 凯特
Hi, Kate.
嗨 亲爱的
Hi, sweetheart.
理查德 亲爱的 凯特又来了
Richard, honey, Kate's here again.
我在办公室
I'm back in my office.
真抱歉 我得帮小家伙准备出门了
Sorry, I gotta get this little one ready.
你要不要直接进去 - 是 好的 谢谢
Do you wanna just go on in? - Yeah, of course. Thank you.
来吧 宝宝 我们得快点了
Come on, sweetie. We got to hustle.
我来了...天 妈妈
I'm coming, I'm coming. Geez, Mom.
早上好 - 嗨
Good morning. - Hey.
进来吧
Come in.
我在找一份案卷
I'm trying to find a brief.
我雇了个新助理 不太合得来
I hired a new assistant, and it's not working out.
我不知道东西都放哪了
I don't know where the hell anything is.
请坐吧
Please, sit.
谢谢
Thanks.
好 是这个
Yeah, this is good.
你发信息说要谈屋顶的事 对吗
So, your message said you needed to discuss the roof. Is that right?
对
Yeah...
兰迪来看了看 很不幸 我们需要换个屋顶
Randy came out to take a look and unfortunately, we need a new one.
不意外啊 - 我知道...
Well, not surprised. - I know. I know.
我还以为能再撑两年的
I thought that we had two years,
至少 - 多少钱
you know, at least. - How much?
多少钱
How much?
九千
9,000.
九千 这个笑话开始不好笑了
9,000. This is turning into a bad joke.
不 但新屋顶保证能用十年
No, but it's guaranteed to last ten years.
他说了 至少十年
He said at least ten years.
你知道 我在俱乐部遇到凯西杜蒙
You know, I ran into Kathy Dumont at the club.
她说过去六个月 你取消了她女儿的马术课
She said you'd canceled her daughter's riding lessons for the past six months.
希拉里斯塔福德也说了同样的话
Hilary Stafford told me the same thing.
听着 你失去了帕蒂 我很难过
Look, I'm sorry you lost Patty,
但我不能继续给失败的生意投钱了
but I can't continue to pour money into a failing business,
尤其是我们已经不是夫妻了
especially 'cause we're not married anymore.
我一开始就不想要那个农场
And I never wanted that farm in the first place.
如果你经营不下去了 就必须卖♥♥了它
If you can't make it work, you're gonna have to sell it.
拜拜 理查德
Bye, Richard.
拜拜 爸爸
Bye, Dad.
拜拜 见到你们很开心
Bye. Nice to see you guys.
玩得开心点 - 我要迟到了 走吧
Have fun. - I'm late. Let's go.
谢谢
Thanks.
我猜克莱尔没有联♥系♥你
I'm guessing you haven't heard from Claire.
她上周来过这里
She showed up here last week.
凌晨3点 砰砰拍前门
Three o'clock in the morning and she's pounding on the front door.
她想要什么 我...
What did she want? I me--
她还能要什么 钱
What does she always want? Money.
你对她有求必应 只会惯坏她
And it doesn't help that you continue to give her anything she wants.
她是我们的女儿 理查德
She's our daughter, Richard.
什... - 我们做过承诺
What-- - We made promises
见律师的时候 记得吗
when we sat down with the counselor, do you remember?
我们都发誓 不会助... - 是 你知道我努力了的
We both made pledges not to enable-- - Yes. You know I tried.
你知道我努力... - 你从没努力过 凯特
You know I tried-- - You never tried, Kate.
她去找你 给你一个微笑 然后你就心甘情愿假装一切安好
She'll show up and give you that smile and you'll gladly pretend everything is fine.
一切都不好 我们的女儿病得很重
It's not fine. Our daughter is very sick.
它只在你回家时叫
He only barks when you come home.
你给它喂得够吗
Are you feeding him enough?
它都要把我的手吞进去了 - 少来 别这么说 它好好的
He's about to eat my hand off. - Stop it. Come on, he's fine.
我好想你
I missed you so much.
我更想你
I missed you more.
妈 你头发怎么回事
What is going on with your hair, Mom?
我还想问你呢
I could ask you the same thing.
好吧 我打电♥话♥给你订个预约
Okay, well, I'm gonna call and make you an appointment.
你真的需要重新开始好好照顾自己了
You really need to start taking care of yourself again.
你为什么不回我电♥话♥
Why didn't you call me back?
说来话长
It's a long story.
对了 能用一下你的iPad吗 我想查短♥信♥
Speaking of, can I have your iPad so I can check my messages?
好的 你去哪了
Okay. Where were you?
莱恩有几个朋友在杜伊海滩租了一个房♥子
A couple of Ryan's friends rented a house down in Dewey Beach.
你没收到我的短♥信♥
You didn't get my messages?
没有 我手♥机♥没电了
No, my phone died.
手♥机♥是新买♥♥的
We just bought it.
就坏了 - 被莱恩扔进海里了
It broke already? - Ryan threw it into the ocean
像情急下一记长传球
like a Hail Mary pass. Like...
噗的一声入水 变鱼食
Splash. Fish food.
他为什么要扔
Why did he do that?
因为他是个混♥蛋♥
'Cause he is a fuckface.
别担心 我已出了气
Don't worry, I got him back.
我走前去他的衣柜拿走了他所有东西
Before I left, I went into his closet, and I gathered up all his shit
从21桥上扔下去
and I threw it over the 21st bridge.
他现在大概正慌呢
He is probably freaking the fuck out right now.
天啊 真的
Oh, my God. He totally is.
任务完成
Mission accomplished.
(我认真的 这不好笑 我的东西到底在哪 )
噢 克莱尔 这样不对
Oh, Claire, come on.
当着女友面给贱♥货♥们发老二照片
Well, that's what happens when you send dick pics to skanks
就别怪我这么做
in front of your girlfriend.
也许你应该和他分手
Maybe you should break up with him.
我会的 这就去分
I am going. Sprinting.
但在那之前 我需要...
But first, I need...
我需要一部手♥机♥ 我们能去威瑞森店吗
I need a phone, so can we go to Verizon?
好 我把马关进去 然后我们开车过去
Yeah, let me put the horses in and we can then ride over.
你饿吗 要吃烤芝士三文治吗
You hungry? You want a grilled cheese?
我饿死了
I am starving.
那...
So...
你感觉还好吗
are you feeling good?
我没碰毒品 妈 我没事
I'm clean, Mom. I'm good.
你回来真好
So happy you're here.
你是不是吃醋啦
Are you getting jealous? Are you getting jealous?
明天想去玛什湖游泳吗
You wanna go for a swim tomorrow down at Marsh Lake?
对你有好处的
It'll be good for you.
是 再看吧
Yeah, well, we'll see.