急促的呼吸声
SHAKY BREATHING
闷响的警笛声
MUFFLED SIRENS
门砰然关闭
DOOR SLAMS
寂静
SILENCE
模糊的交谈嗡嗡声
INDISTINCT HUM OF CONVERSATION
低沉的闲聊声
MUFFLED CHATTER
快说,他们上过床没?
Spill. Have they shagged yet?
嗯,我觉得上了。才没有!
Yeah. I think so. No!
他还想让她离开她丈夫
And he wants her to leave her husband
直接跟他私奔。
and just go away with him.
什么,放弃一切?
What, leave everything?
要是能离开这鬼地方,我宁愿跟加里上♥床♥。
I would shag Gary if it'd get me out of this place.
真的假的?!
Would you?!
才怪!
No!
众人哄笑
THEY LAUGH
当然不可能!
Of course not!
但去哪儿都比这破地方强。
But anywhere is better than this place.
你俩八卦完了没,简?
When you two have finished gossiping, Jayne,
收银台需要人手。
need you on the tills.
早餐时段有警探找你。
Detective was looking for you on the breakfast shift.
找我?
For me?
为什么?
Why?
敲门声
KNOCK ON DOOR
嗨,呃...
Hi. Erm...
嘿,需要帮忙吗?
Hey. Can I help you?
我找弗朗西斯警探?
I'm here for DS Francis?
那边。
Over there.
嗨,我是艾莉森·布鲁克斯。
Hi. I'm Alison Brooks.
听说你在找我?
Apparently, you were asking for me?
对,是我。艾莉森,谢谢上来一趟。
Yeah, I was. Alison, yeah. Erm, thank you for coming up.
我从社区技能数据库找到你的名字。
I got your name from the Community Skills Database.
你在餐厅工作时登记的。
You signed up when you started working for the canteen.
你会读唇语对吧?
You read lips, right?
对。
Yeah.
太好了。我们常聘的读唇师都在其他案子上。
Oh, good. OK. All of our usual lip-readers are busy on other jobs.
稍等。
One sec.
电♥话♥铃♥声♥
PHONE RINGS
喂。
Hello.
这是艾莉森。
This is Alison.
艾莉森在餐厅工作。
Alison works in the canteen.
她是读唇师。
She's a lip-reader.
这位是马什探长。詹姆斯。
This is Detective Inspector Marsh. James.
詹姆斯。
James.
轻声:詹姆斯,你好。
SOFTLY: James, hi.
这位是劳福德警探。本。你好。
And this is DC Lawford. Ben. Hello.
所以,你会读唇语?
So, you lip-read?
是学过还是...?
Did you have lessons, or...?
自学的。
I just picked it up.
能读懂多少对话内容?
And how much of a conversation can you read?
看情况。有些人比较容易懂。
Well, it depends. You know, some people are easy.
要看具体场景。
It depends on the situation.
好的。我们能单独聊会儿吗?
OK. Can we just have one moment?
可以吗?先坐。
Is that all right? Have a sit-down.
长官,我们的手语翻译都在其他案子上。
Sir, all our usual terps are tied up on other jobs.
模糊的交谈声
MUFFLED CHATTER
如果告诉我任务内容...我...我能行。
I-I can do it if you tell me what it is.
低声:厉害。
MURMURS: OK. That was impressive.
好吧...
OK...
她搞定了。
She got that.
我们在监视一伙计划抢劫的团伙。
Well, we're all watching a gang who are planning a robbery.
大案子。
A big robbery.
有情报显示他们明天会碰头,
And we have reason to believe they're meeting tomorrow,
但他们总选在我们无法窃听的地方。
but they're always careful to meet in places where we can't bug them.
所以需要读唇师,
That's why we need a lip-reader,
来解读他们的对话。
so we can understand what's being said.
啊。
Ah.
正是。
Exactly.
读唇不光是看单词,
Well, with lip-reading, it's not just about seeing words.
还要看谁在说话、你对他们了解多少,
It's who's talking and what you know of them,
因为需要上下文。
cos you kind of need context.
但能告诉你的信息也很有限,
But we've also got to be very careful about what we tell you,
这是为你的安全考虑。
for your own protection.
哦。
Oh.
艾莉森...
Alison...
需要手语翻译之类的吗?
do you need an interpreter or anything like that?
现在没有。
Well, I don't have one now.
今天谈的内容绝对不能外泄。
You can't talk about anything that we've spoken about today.
明白。
No, OK.
哦,你们得审查我。
Oh, you need to check me out.
确保能信任我?
Make sure you all can trust me?
会通知你。弗朗西斯警探会联♥系♥你。
We'll let you know. DS Francis will be in touch.
嗨!
Hi!
今晚你值班?
You're on tonight?
什么?
What?
这些怎么没放冰箱?
Why aren't those in the fridge?
我这就去放。
Well, I'll take them now.
来瓶无醇啤酒?
Can I get a non-alcoholic beer?
无醇啤酒?
Non-alcoholic beer?
您是要啤酒吗?
You would like some beer?
无酒精的啤酒?
Non-alcoholic beer?
无醇啤酒?
Non-alcoholic beer?
好的,马上来。
OK. I'll get you that.
手♥机♥震动声
PHONE BUZZES
很好,我多争取了一小时,
Good. I've negotiated an extra hour,
现在监控可以持续到23:30。
which means we now have surveillance until 11:30.
之后小组要去多佛尔办案,
And then the team is due on a job in Dover,
这样我们才有机会
which gives us a fighting chance
查出海伦·雷德曼这次要搞什么鬼。
to figure out what Helen Redman is cooking up this time.
又截获一条短♥信♥。
We picked up another text.
碰头地点是公园南侧的野餐桌。
The meeting place is a picnic bench on the south side of the park.
艾莉森,过来。
Alison, come through.
短♥信♥发给了三个号♥码。
Went to three numbers.
一个未知,
One unknown,
一个疑似布莱登·摩尔,
one we think is Braden Moore,
另一个你肯定感兴趣——约瑟夫·霍尔斯赫斯特。
and the other, you'll like this - Joseph Holhurst.
靠,真的?
Oh, Christ, really?
对。
Yeah.
看来海伦在重组老团队。
OK, so Helen's getting the old gang back together.
除了罗伯·拜伦。丹尼·希斯还在服刑吧?
Well, minus Rob Byron, I guess. Isn't Danny Heath still inside?
勒索保险公♥司♥那案子。
For the ransomware attack on the insurance firm.
还剩八个月。
He's got eight months.
好,海伦在招兵买♥♥马。
OK. So Helen's recruiting.
哦,艾莉森。嘿。
Oh, Alison. Hey.
嘿。
Hey.
嘿,还好吗?
Hey. You all right?
见到你真好。没事吧?进来。
Nice to see you. You all right? Come through.
我们监视的这个团伙,
This gang that we're watching,
专抢珠宝店和工坊。
they target jewellery stores, workshops.
作案时不惜使用暴♥力♥。
Not afraid to use violence.
证据不足无法逮捕,
We can't arrest them until we have enough evidence
但取证就像...
to secure a conviction, but that's...
没有参考图的拼图游戏。
like trying to do a jigsaw without the picture on the box.
所以...想让我找出关键拼图?
And, what, you want me to find that piece of the jigsaw?
正是。
Exactly. You know,
我们尽力而为了。
we're doing what we can.
有实时监控,我们...
We've got the live feeds, we're...
我得见你。
I need to see you.
哦,好的。抱歉。
Oh, OK. Sorry.
公园里有监控小组,
We have surveillance teams in the park,
我们尽可能盯着实时画面。
and we're watching the live feeds whenever we can.