剧集 | 活下来的我们(2025) | 导航列表
不要
No!
救命 有人吗
Help! Hello?
救命
Help!
他在那里
There he is!
芬恩
Finn!
基伦
Kieran!
芬恩 托比 我在这里
Finn! Toby! Over here!
芬恩
Finn!
撑住 我们马上过去
Hold on! We're coming, mate!
基伦
Kieran!
我在这里
I'm over here!
芬恩
Finn!
托比年轻的人生
Toby Gilroy's young life
很不幸地被一场可怕的意外截断
was cut tragically short by a terrible accident.
两个年轻人溺水身亡
Everything changed that day,
一切都骤然改变
when two young men drowned,
徒留家属深受悲痛与自责折磨
leaving behind families torn apart by grief… and guilt.
(芬恩·艾略特 生于1985年12月12日 卒于2009年2月4日)
艾芙琳湾的野性和美丽吸引着我
There's something wild and beautiful about Evelyn Bay.
然而这里也有一股痛苦的气息
But there's something painful as well…
潜伏在美好的表象之下
that lies just below the surface.
一开始
At first,
我以为是15年逝去的 那两条性命造成的
I thought it was because of those two deaths 15 years ago.
后来我才知道当天 大海还夺走另一条性命
Then I learned that there was another life lost to the ocean that day.
一名十几岁的女孩人间蒸发
A teenage girl disappeared without a trace.
她叫盖比·伯奇
Her name was Gabby Birch.
她遭遇到什么事
What happened to her?
为何从来没有人诉说她的故事
And why has her story never been told?
《活下來的我們》
第一季第一集
基伦 你没事吧
Kieran, are you okay?
没事 只是有点紧张 你呢
Yeah. Just nervous, I guess. What about you?
别要求我做回乖乖牌亚洲女就好
Just don't let me turn back into that meek little Asian girl.
绝对不会
There's no chance of that.
来 我帮你拿
Here. I got it.
听我说 基伦 我们不会有事的
Listen, Kieran, we'll be all right.
只是去个几天而已 我们能一起渡过难关
It's just a few days, and we're in this together.
对吧
Yeah?
来吧
Let's do it.
(塔斯马尼亚 阳光灿烂之地)
她出来了
There she is.
你好 很高兴又见面了
Hi. Great to see you again.
蜜亚 你气色真好
Mia! Look at you.
嗨 妈 -你好 陌生人
Hi, Mum. -Hello, stranger.
薇丽蒂 她就是奥德丽
Uh, Verity, this is Audrey.
奥德丽 她是你的奶奶
Audrey, this is your halmeoni.
什么
Pardon?
那…是韩语的“奶奶”
Halm… It's "grandma" in Korean.
原来如此 -对
Yeah. -Oh, right.
你好
Hello!
你好 漂亮的女孩
Hello, you beautiful girl.
我一直都好想见你 真的
I've waited ages to meet you, yes.
你好 -妈 爸有一起来吗
Hello, you. -Mum, is Dad with you?
什么 -爸有一起来吗
Sorry? -Is Dad with you?
没有 他受不了这个车程
Oh, no, he wasn't up to the drive.
他在家里
He's at home.
好 把行李都搬上车吧
Okay, let's get this all loaded into the car.
我先去付停车费
I'll just go pay the parking.
回老家了
Home sweet home.
嗨嗨
Hello.
宝宝还好吗
Is she okay back there?
她很好
Yeah, she's good.
旅途顺利吗
So, how was the flight?
感觉很奇怪
Strange.
我们第一次带奥德丽出远门
Uh, this is the first time we've gone away with Audrey.
我是说…我们有想过早点来访
I… I mean, we wanted to come sooner,
让你赶快见到宝宝 不过你也知道…
so you could meet her, but you know…
这时候来访也不错
Well, your timing's good.
下周就是周年追思会了
Anniversary's next week.
那场暴风雨已经过去15年了
Fifteen years since the storm.
不要
No!
他们计划要办个隆重仪式
They're planning a big ceremony.
你会待到那时候吗
Think you'll stick around for it?
妈 对不起
Mum, I'm so sorry.
你真的不该去那里
You shouldn't have gone out there.
我们警告你多少次了
How many times did we warn you?
你希望我留下来吗
Do you want me to?
我不想看到你
I can't look at you.
后面温度还好吗 奥德丽觉得舒服吧
How, um… How's the temperature back there? It's all right for Audrey?
刚刚好 谢谢 薇丽蒂
Uh, yeah, we're fine. Thanks, Verity.
好极了
Great.
(出♥售♥中 已售出 舒适家庭避风港 瑞格斯房♥屋)
我来就好
I got it.
布莱恩
Brian!
布莱恩 亲爱的 你在哪
Brian, sweetheart, where are you? -Hmm?
我们回到家了
We're back.
你儿子来了
So, your son is here,
他的女友蜜亚也来了
and his girlfriend Mia.
嗨 爸
Hey, Dad.
儿子 什么时候回来的
When'd you get back, son?
刚到而已
Just now.
你还记得蜜亚吧
You remember Mia, don't you?
当然 我记得
Yeah, yeah, of course I do.
她是我的学生
She's my student.
那是很久以前的事了
That was a while ago.
嗨 布莱恩 很高兴见到你
Hi, Brian. Good to see you.
还是一如既往地漂亮
You've always been such a pretty girl.
谢谢
Ah, thank you.
爸 她是你的孙女 奥德丽
Dad, this is your granddaughter. Audrey.
祝你身体健康
Bless you.
我有孙女了 -对 你有孙女
I've got a granddaughter. -Yep, you do.
那我就当爷爷了 -你是爷爷
So, I'm a grandad. -You sure are.
这不是很棒吗
How about that, eh?
奶奶 我们要开瓶香槟庆祝
Crack open the champers, Grandma!
对啊
Yeah.
你好 小宝宝
Hello, little one.
我是爷爷
I'm your grandad. I'm your grandad.
儿子 我以你为荣
I'm so proud of you, son.
谢谢你 爸
Thank you, Dad.
这对我意义非凡
It means a lot.
我一直好想你
I just missed you so much.
我也想你
I missed you too.
抱歉 我应该早点回家
I'm sorry I haven't been home sooner.
不会…
No. No. No, no.
没关系 芬恩 你现在来了
It's okay, you're here now, Finn.
这是最重要的
It's all that matters.
爸 我不是芬恩 -他知道你是谁 基伦
Dad, I'm not Finn. -He knows who you are, Kieran.
来吧 我们去换衣服
Come on, let's get you dressed.
基伦和蜜亚是我们家人 但也是客人
Kieran and Mia, they may be family, but they're also our guests.
对不起 对…是基伦
I'm sorry. Yes, uh, Kieran.
基伦 -基伦
Kieran. -Kieran.
是基伦 不是芬恩
Kieran, not Finn.
还有他的女友 蜜亚
And his girlfriend Mia.
蜜亚和基伦
Mia and Kieran.
基伦 -对
Yeah. -Kieran.
妈的
Oh, fuck.
我就知道你会在这里
I thought I'd find you here.
对
Yeah.
你待在家的时间短到破纪录了
You barely made it inside, that's kind of a record.
这很难接受
It's a shock.
我完全明白
I know. I know.
爸一直都是我的支柱 蜜亚 但…
It's just that Dad was always there for me, Mia, and…
剧集 | 活下来的我们(2025) | 导航列表