剧集 | 常见副作用(2025) | 导航列表
实际上 我们的研究表明 整体来看
Well, actually, our research has shown overall
腹泻是最易接受的副作用
that diarrhea is the most preferable side effect
相比抑郁
compared to, you know, the depression,
轻生念头 哪怕是便秘来说的话
suicidal thoughts, or even constipation.
好吧 下个问题
Okay? Alright, next question.
天呐 我老板刚在台上说了腹泻
Oh, God. My boss just said "diarrhea" on stage.
回头再打给你
I'm gonna have to call you back.
你好 我的问题是
Uh, hello. Yes, my question is,
这家公♥司♥何时
when will this company stop the destruction it's causing
才能停止对土著社区造成的破坏 以及对
not just to indigenous communities...
好了 好
Okay, okay.
不好意思请让我发言 -好了 好了
Excuse me, I-I have the floor. - Alright. Alright.
如我们所说 -在秘鲁高原 对稀有本土植物
As we said... - In the Peruvian highlands, to rare local plants...
Yeah, yeah. We have a whole system.
对真菌 乃至对整个生态系统来说
to fungi, to an entire ecosystem...
来人 叫下保安 抱歉
Can someone get security, please? I'm sorry.
不需要保安 -请叫保安
No, we don't need security. - Security, please.
听着 伙计
Excuse me... - Look, buddy,
我们不谈了 好吧
we're not doing this, okay?
等下 让我说完
Hold on, hold on. Let me finish.
这家公♥司♥ 你们公♥司♥
This company, your company,
摧毁了已经存在三百万年的真菌菌落
has destroyed fungal colonies that were there three million years.
这是一株藤本植物 你有概念吗
This is a Banisteriopsis. Does that mean anything to you?
保安 -它在昆虫出现之前就存在了
Security, please. - It's been here since before insects.
别碰我 不要碰我
Hey! Don't touch me. Do not touch me.
别碰这植物
Thank you. - Don't touch the plant.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
不好意思 大家 -我在行使我的权利
I-I'm sorry, everybody. - I'm exercising my rights!
我叫马歇尔·库索 我是股东
My name is Marshall Cuso. I am a shareholder...
天呐 马歇尔 -请记住
Oh, my God. Marshall? - I... Excuse me!
如果我消失了 调查瑞特卡药业
If I disappear, investigate Reutical Pharmaceuticals.
他们可能会伤害我 过去就伤害过我
They may attempt to harm me. They have harmed me in the past.
跟妈妈住的窝囊嬉皮
Hippie living with his mom.
轻点 没必要这样
Hey, easy. No need for that.
Aw, man.
马歇尔 我就说是你
Marshall? I thought that was you.
弗朗西斯 我是高中的弗朗西斯
Frances. It's Frances, from high school.
嘿 弗朗西斯 -你还活着
Oh, yea... Hey, Frances. - You're alive!
我听说你飞机失事了 还是我
I heard that you died in a plane crash or I...
不 不 那是误报
No, no, that was misreported.
显然我活下来了 -太好了
I survived, obviously. - Oh good! Wow!
是啊
Ha, yeah. What're you...
你在这附近工作吗
Do you work around... here?
我在一家公♥司♥做CEO助理
Oh, I work for the CEO of this... company.
搞城市规划的 对
It's ur-urban planning. Yeah.
你有棵植物
You have a plant.
对 可以来点遮荫
Yeah, it could use some shade.
我知道我这样做不对
And I knew as I was doing it, it wasn't right.
糟糕
Oh, no!
嗯 我高中时可能没达到顶峰
Yeah. I maybe didn't "peak" in high school.
好吧 但说回来 我也是 对吧
Oh, yeah. Well, hey, I mean, I didn't either, right?
我那时蠢死了
I was such an idiot.
然后突然之间 世界就变得过分真实了
Then, all of a sudden, the world got very, very real.
我背了一身学贷
I mean, I got all this student debt.
后来我妈又得了失智症
And then my mom got dementia.
弗朗西斯 太遗憾了
Oh, Frances, I'm sorry.
索尼娅 对
Sonia. Yeah.
我记得你妈妈
I remember your mother.
她反正不记得你 也不记得别的啥了
Oh, yeah, well, she doesn't remember you, or anything.
好吧 弗朗西斯
Okay, Frances.
我能跟你说个秘密吗
Can I... Can I tell you a secret?
可以啊 请说 好
Uh, yeah, please.
跟住我的思路
Okay, just go with me for a minute.
如果有一种药能治愈几乎所有病呢
What if there were a medicine that could heal, like, almost anything?
那就太好了 当然
Well, yeah, that would be great. Sure.
对吧
Yeah, right?
但如果他们不想让你知道呢
But what if they didn't want you to know about it?
他们 不好意思 谁们
"They"? Sorry, who's "they"?
他们就是大药企
"They" is big pharma,
保险公♥司♥和政♥府♥
it's the insurance companies, the government.
就那些靠让我们一直生病
Think about all the people who make tons of money
就赚得盆满钵满的人们
just from keeping us sick, by keeping us unwell.
那就太病态了
Yeah, that would be sick.
这就是个病态世界
Well, yeah. It's a sick world.
什么鬼
What the fuck?!
但能治愈
But there's a cure.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
此人名叫马歇尔·库索
Guy's name is Marshall Cuso.
他就是那个玩鸽子的人
He's the one playing with the pigeon?
别被这个迷惑了
Now, don't let that fool you.
这可是个危险人物
He's a dangerous man.
掌握一种新♥型♥毒♥品♥的垄断权
Got a monopoly on some kind of new drug.
很强效的毒品
Something very powerful.
是植物性的 可能是蘑菇或种子
It's plant-based, maybe a mushroom or a seed.
可具有致幻性 成瘾性 甚至致命
It could be hallucinogenic, addictive, fatal.
他们要将其扼杀在萌芽
They want it nipped in the bud.
他们
"They"?
好的 明白
Oh, okay, yeah.
好 那我们有谁
Okay, so who do we got?
对 我有个空闲团队
Right. Um, I have one free team.
科帕诺和哈林顿
Copano and Harrington.
很好 他们怎么样
Great. Are they any good?
摇摇摇啊 塞诺拉 摇动你的身体线条
♪ Shake, shake, shake, Senora, shake your body line ♪
摇摇摇啊 塞诺拉 摇动不要停
♪ Shake, shake, shake, Senora, shake it all the time ♪
动动动啊 塞诺拉 摇动你的身体线条
♪ Work, work, work, Senora, work your body line ♪
动动动啊 塞诺拉 摇动不要停
♪ Work, work, work, Senora, work it all the time ♪
我心上人叫塞诺拉
♪ My girl's name is Senora ♪
我告诉你朋友我爱她
♪ I tell you, friends, I adore her ♪
当她跳起舞蹈 兄弟
♪ And when she dances, oh, brother ♪
管什么天气 都是一场飓风
♪ She's a hurricane in all kinds of weather ♪
加入队伍吧 跟着节奏摇摆
♪ Jump in the line, rock your body in time ♪
对 科帕诺 对 科帕诺和哈林顿
Yeah, Copano... Yeah, Copano and Harrington.
对 对 他们很不错 很不错
Yeah, yeah, they're good. They're good
科帕诺和哈林顿很不错
Copano and Harrington are good.
蘑菇
A mushroom?
不是普通蘑菇
Not just any mushroom.
是蘑菇中的极品 堪比鱼子酱和幽灵兰
The caviar, the ghost orchid of mushrooms.
这种植物自然生长的几率
I mean, the chances of this growing naturally...
弗朗西斯 是十亿分之一概率的恰到好处
Frances, it's like a one-in-a-billion Goldilocks situation.
被群山环绕的特殊山谷
A special valley, isolated by mountains.
雾气持续的时间刚刚好
The fog lasts just long enough.
湿度正合适
The humidity is just right.
土壤中的石灰岩正好适合生长一种稀有的特定草种
The limestone in the soil is perfect to produce a rare, specific kind of grass.
就在这种草中生长着一种非常特别的蘑菇
And in this grass grows a very, very intense mushroom.
让我找到了
And I found it.
从那里出来有点麻烦
Kinda had some trouble getting out of there.
快快快快 小子
Come on, come on, come on, come on, kid.
快点
Come on!
你就一分钟不能多等了
You couldn't wait one more minute?
Aah!
Ah...
天呐 天呐
Oh, my God, oh, my God.
完子
And shit.
结果还带回一只宠物龟
I also ended up with a pet tortoise.
格戈里的拿铁 格戈里
Flat white for Gegory. Gegory!
应该是格雷戈里吧
That has to be "Gregory," right?
总之 我的蘑菇快用完了
Anyway, I'm almost out of mushrooms...
你好 格戈里的拿铁
Hey, what's up? For Gegory?
谢谢
Thanks.
真叫格戈里
So that really was his name. Gegory.
马歇尔 -对 抱歉
Marshall! - Right. Sorry.
我的蘑菇快用完了
I'm almost out of mushrooms.
剧集 | 常见副作用(2025) | 导航列表