剧集 | 悬案解码(2025) | 导航列表
你为什么会来这里 -例行上门检查
What brought you? -Routine wellness.
此人的女儿从兰开斯特打来电♥话♥
Your man's daughter in Lancaster called in.
说她爸几天没回她电♥话♥了
Said her dad hadn't returned her calls.
我来的时候门是开着的 所以…
The door was open when I got here, so…
是开着的还是没上锁
Open or unlocked?
开着的
Open.
尸体在椅子上
Body's in the chair.
好吧
Okay.
让我大胆猜测一下 那就是凶器
Well, I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that's the murder weapon.
是的 大概是头部被刺伤了 -别急着下定论 哈迪督察
Aye, stabbed in the head, I'd say. -Let's not be hasty, D.I. Hardy.
他可能在厨房♥里摔倒了 刚好摔在了刀上
He could have fallen onto the knife in the kitchen there
然后跌跌撞撞地走回来 跌进他最喜欢的椅子里
and then stumbled back into his favorite chair.
边走还边抓了条毯子
Grabbing the blanket as he went?
完全说得通 没错 -至少他很舒服
Makes perfect sense. -At least he was comfortable.
至于他头上的这把刀 真是漂亮啊
As for that knife in his head, it's a beauty.
我觉得武器是从这里拿的 -不许碰
The weapon came from here. -Don't touch that.
把你该死的手放到背后 行吗
Put your fucking hands behind your back, yes?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
你入职多久了 一个月
How long have you been on the job? A month?
三个月 长官
Three, sir.
根据外面的花盆判断 和你呕吐的次数一样多
Judging by the flowerpot outside, the same number of times you've puked.
是气味的原因 长官
It's the smell, sir.
没那么困难 开扇窗就行了
It's not rocket science. Just open a window.
反正你都检查过了 对吧
You checked them anyway, right?
检查过
Che… Checked them?
是的 检查
Yes, checked them.
窗户是开着 关着 上锁了还是有破损
Are they open? Closed? Locked? Broken?
有另一扇门吗 有强行进入的痕迹吗
Is there another door? Does it look forced?
他妈的什么都行 除了“哦 气味好难闻”
Fucking anything apart from, "Ooh, it smells,"
这点我们已经知道了
which we kind of already know.
我收到的指示是等出警小组过来
I was instructed to wait for the team.
那就出去等着
Then go outside and wait.
或者你也可以学点东西 现在就去检查所有这些
Or you could fucking learn something by going and checking on all of that now.
从厨房♥开始 好吗
Start with the kitchen, yeah?
别碰任何东西
Don't touch anything.
你真是个了不起的导师呢
Amazing mentor you are.
我知道 这是天赋
I know. It's a gift.
《悬案解码》
第一季第一集
您有一条新留言
You have one new message.
我知道你在听这些留言
I know you're listening to these messages.
我知道你假装 这些留言没有让你心烦意乱
I know you're pretending they don't bother you,
就像你假装自己是个正直的人一样
same as you pretend you're a righteous person.
你不是个正直的人 梅里特
You're not a righteous person, Merritt.
你是个自私自利 控制欲极强的臭婊♥子♥
You're a fucking selfish, manipulative bitch,
我很快就会找到你
and very soon, I'm gonna find you,
把你狠毒的心肠 从你胸膛里扯出来 然后喂你吃下去
rip that black heart out of your chest, and fucking feed it to you.
你就好好享受你最后的…
So enjoy your final moments.
所以这一切都只是巧合
So it was just a coincidence, then,
你妻子在计划搬进新公♥寓♥的前一天
that on the day before she was planning on moving into a new flat,
很显然情绪失控 从某间餐厅冲了出来
your wife, visibly upset, ran out of a restaurant
你们之前在那儿吵了架 被人目击
in which the two of you were previously seen arguing,
当你回到家时 她从楼梯上摔了下来
and when you got home, she fell down the stairs
髋部有两处骨折
and suffered… two hip fractures,
一只手腕骨折 多处撕裂伤
a broken wrist, multiple lacerations,
以及导致她死亡的严重头部外伤
as well as the severe head trauma which killed her.
芬奇先生
Mr. Finch,
你难道无法看到 我们都看得一清二楚的东西吗
can you not see what we all clearly see?
这位女士显然不是摔倒的
That this woman clearly didn't fall.
她是被人推倒的
She was pushed
推倒她的人是你
by you.
在吃晚餐的时候 你发现你妻子打算离开你
After you and your wife fought at dinner,
于是你们发生了争吵
when you discovered she was planning to leave you,
用你自己家人的话来说
you, to quote your own family,
你突然情绪失控 把她推下了楼梯
flew off the handle and pushed her down the stairs.
我没有把她推下楼梯 -你推了她
I didn't push her down the stairs. -Yes, you did.
我发现了她
I found her!
躺在楼梯底下
At the bottom of those stairs.
已经死了
Dead.
整个人都扭曲了
All twisted up.
我一闭上眼 就会看到她那个样子
I can't close my eyes without seeing her like that.
我没有杀我的妻子
I did not kill my wife,
既没故意杀害 也没无意杀人
either on purpose or by accident.
我爱她
I loved her.
如果她像你暗示的那样 对我不满意 对我们的婚姻不满…
And if she was unhappy with me, with our marriage, as you now imply…
我并不知情
I had no idea.
我妻子救了我的命
My wife saved my life.
她让我变成了一个更好的人
She made me a better person.
现在…
Now…
我好迷茫
I'm lost.
当辩方对他们通常会反对的事 都没有提出反对时
When the defense isn't objecting to something they normally would,
就得怀疑这是不是个陷阱了
one has to think it's a trap.
利亚姆 -但你持续追问
Liam. -But……you plowed on.
更有经验的人或许能明白发生了什么
Someone with more experience might have understood.
你在说什么
What are you on about?
你铺垫了半天 说芬奇行为暴♥力♥ 很显然是他把他妻子推下楼梯的
All that about Finch being so violent he clearly threw his wife down the stairs.
他的律师就坐在那里 一句话都没说
His counsel just sat there, kept quiet.
连芬奇都注意到了
Even Finch noticed.
也许他没有反对是因为这与案件相关
Maybe he didn't object because it's relevant.
相关和被采纳是两码事 -取决于听的人怎么理解了
Relevant and admissible are different. -Depends on how one hears it.
陪审团只听到了他爱他的妻子
The jury heard he loved his wife.
我本该为你指点迷津的 而不是帮你自寻死路
I was supposed to show you the ropes, not help you hang yourself with them.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
那都是在演戏 芬奇满嘴胡话
That was all a performance. Finch was full of shite.
他能赢下英国电影学院奖了 我差一点就泪流满面了
The man should win a fucking BAFTA. Nearly had me in tears.
他说得没错
He's not wrong.
他还在生气 你把这个案子交给了我 而不是他
He's still raging that you gave me this case and not him.
也许吧 尽管如此
Well, maybe. But still.
你有时候做得太过分了 今天就是一个很好的例子
You go too far sometimes. And today was a perfect example.
不然我该怎么办
What was I supposed to do?
你让我的处境很尴尬 因为你不让我用科斯蒂的证据
You left me hanging. You wouldn't let me use Kirsty's evidence.
她不会帮你的 她只会让事情变得更糟
She was not going to help you. She would have made it worse, in fact.
没有她就没有证据了
Without her, there was no evidence.
有很多证据
There's plenty of evidence.
借用你自己的话 你拿到的明明是个十拿九稳的案子
You had what you yourself described as a slam-dunk case.
而你就告诉了陪审团 你本人有多么确信
And then you proceeded to tell the jury just how convinced you were
证人席上的那个人是杀人凶手
that the man in the box was a murderer.
一旦陪审团开始闭门讨论
Once the jury gets alone in a room,
他们就会关注案件的事实
the facts of the case become the topic,
而不是凶手有多伤心 或是他有多么爱受害者
not how badly the killer might feel or how much love he had for his victim.
没有人能断定陪审团会怎么做
No one can say what a jury will do.
我只是说他们知道是他干的 -是吗
I'm just saying they know he did it. -Do they?
还是说你只是期望 他们会以为你是对的
Or do you just expect them to think you're right?
我本来想问你 要不要和我一起喝一杯的
I was gonna ask you to join me for a quick drink, but…
但我觉得我刚刚把这想法打了水漂
I think I just pissed on that idea.
卡尔·莫克
Carl Morck?
索南伯格医生
Dr. Sonnenberg.
我是欧文医生
I'm Dr. Irving.
索南伯格医生摔断了髋骨 我是来给她代班的
Dr. Sonnenberg broke her hip, so I'm filling in.
选一个吧
Pick one.
索南伯格医生 是不是在打网球的时候摔断了髋骨
Dr. Sonnenberg break her hip playing tennis, did she?
他们告诉我说 是在花♥园♥里发生了一起事件
An incident in the garden is what they told me.
来吧 拿一个试试看
Go ahead, try one.
我把球拍落在家里了
I left my racket at home.
这是治疗性的
They're therapeutic.
是用来捏的
You squeeze them.
可以让你冷静下来
Calms you down.
有用吗 -试试看吧
Does it work? -Try it.
留着吧 -谢谢
Keep it. -Thank you.
你不是应该要问我一些问题吗
剧集 | 悬案解码(2025) | 导航列表