- You've got MALS. - Whoa!
我只在书上看过这个病
I've only read about this.
韧带紧紧缠绕在腹腔动脉上
A-A ligament is wrapped tightly around your celiac artery.
在你进食的时候它就会扩张
It expands when you eat.
没有医生发现这个病
You know, no one's found it
是因为你看医生之前都禁食了
because you always fast before your visits.
做个腹腔镜 切掉它
We can go in laparoscopically, cut it.
20分钟就能解决
Takes 20 minutes.
我就知道有东西在那
I knew it was real.
是的 这东西可是真真的
Oh, yeah. This is a real thing.
我们找到了
And we found it.
可不是梅瑞狄斯·格蕾找到的
And Meredith Grey did not.
我以为这样会简单一点
I thought this was gonna be easier.
我不知道怎么告诉他
I-I don't know how to tell him,
但是又不知道怎么向他隐瞒
but I don't know how to not tell him.
我感觉自己完全失控了
I feel completely out of control.
都是荷尔蒙作祟 会过去的
Oh, that's just the hormones. That'll pass.
不会过去的
Oh, it won't pass.
我是说 关于这件事的一切都没法过去
I mean, nothing about this is gonna pass.
"失控"的感觉会过去的
Well, the "Out of control" Will pass.
听着 当妈妈让你的情绪容易激动
I mean, listen, being a mom breaks you open.
就是会这样
It's supposed to.
阿米莉亚也是这样吗
I mean, is, is that what happened to Amelia?
欧文说她不想要孩子
I mean, Owen said that she didn't want to have kids,
他们的婚姻一团糟
that their marriage was a wreck.
他会打给我 说那番话
I mean, he would call me and say that,
她搬出去了 她在躲着我
"She's moved out. She's hiding from me.
她不想嫁给我
She doesn't want to be married to me."
我都不知道该怎么回答他了
And I-I didn't know what to say to that.
我知道艾米丽娅切除了一个脑瘤
I know that Amelia had a brain tumor removed, and it,
但这就是
but is that what suddenly
她突然想要和欧文成家的原因吗
made her want to have a family and with Owen?
我是说 她有这么大改变吗
I mean, did she change that much?
梅瑞狄斯 她是全身心投入的吗
Meredith, is she all-in?
我不知道 抱歉
I don't know. I'm sorry.
我不能替艾米丽娅说话 我也不想替她说话
I can't speak for Amelia, nor do I want to try.
但我知道你必须跟他聊聊
What I do know is that you do need to talk to him
因为你越是守着这个秘密
because the longer you keep this a secret,
这个秘密对每个人伤害越大
the worse it gets for everybody.
你又不会失去他的 那是欧文
I mean, it's not like you're gonna lose him. It's Owen.
梅瑞狄斯 我知道我不会失去他
Meredith, I know that I'm not gonna lose him.
但这事关欧文
It's, It's Owen.
他又善良 又可敬 又忠诚 还善良
He is good and honorable and loyal and kind.
当我告诉他我有了他的孩子
And when I tell him that I'm carrying his child,
他肯定会接纳我
he will claim me.
然后我下半辈子
And then for the rest of my life,
我都会想他和我在一起是出于义务
I'm gonna wonder whether he's with me out of obligation
还是真的想和我在一起
or if he really wants to be with me.
宝贝们 在学校怎么样
Hi, babies. How was school?
-挺好的 -挺好的
- Good. - Good.
-好吗 -家里好香呀
- Good? - Mm. It smells so good in here!
看看我做了什么
Yeah! Look what I have.
泰迪 一旦孩子出生
Teddy, everything you think you know
你知道的一切都会截然不同
is gonna completely change once the baby comes.
桌上有饼干
Cookies on the table.
告诉他吧 这不仅仅是为了你自己
It's not you that you're telling him for.
-你想让我接手吗 -我能行
- Hey, you want me to take over? - I got him.
-你觉得我不行吗 -没有 没有
- You think I don't? - No, no.
反之 我觉得你们俩相处的很好
The opposite, actually. I think you're great with him.
那你老盯着干嘛
So, what's with the staring?
我也不知道
I don't know. I just...
我一直在想
I keep kind of wondering,
就是这个毁了我们的婚姻吗
is this really what broke up our marriage?
首先 是脑瘤的错
Well, first of all, brain tumor.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
也有
And also...
克里斯多夫的原因
Christopher.
-谁 -我的宝宝
- Who? - My baby.
这是他的名字 克里斯多夫
That was his name. Christopher.
我从来没这么大声地念过他的名字
I have never said that out loud before.
甚至对我自己都没有
Not even to myself.
但我爱他
But I loved him...
他生命中的每分每秒我都爱
for every second of his life.
我太爱他了
I loved him so much.
他死后 痛苦难忍♥
After he died, the pain was unbearable.
我开始害怕
And I think I became afraid
爱上另一个孩子
that loving another baby
会减少我对克里斯多夫的记忆
would somehow lessen Christopher's memory.
但我现在感觉还好
But I'm okay.
以前 我甚至都说不出他的名字
I couldn't say his name before,
而现在 我有生以来第一次觉得
and now I feel like for the first time in my life,
我可以谈论他
I can talk about him, and I-I don't feel like
那也不会把我击垮 你懂吗
it's gonna break me, you know?
我现在看着利奥和贝蒂
And I can look at Leo and Betty and,
心里也知道
and know that...
他们无法抹去他的存在
they can't erase him.
任何事物都不能
Nothing can.
这是件好事
And that's a good thing.
你找到我们了
Oh. You found us.
你们是一整天都在这里吗
Were you guys seriously out here all day?
你今天过得怎么样
How was your day?
还行
Fine.
就一还行吗
That's all we're gonna get?
挺好 我没吸毒
Fine, and I didn't do drugs.
这回答还行
That'll do.
欧文穿宽版牛仔裤吗
Does Owen wear dad jeans?
好了 该坐回你的宝宝椅了
Okay. To your car seat.
是的 肯定穿
"Yes, definitely."
我要去和拉斐父亲谈谈
Alright, I'm gonna go talk to Rafi's dad.
你该做的
You earned it.
能等一下吗 主任
Hey, could you hold up a sec, Chief?
有什么事
Why?
自从你知道
Uh, because ever since you found out
我和乔是朋友之后
that Jo and I are friends,
你看起来就想杀了我似的
you've looked like you want to kill me.
我就想把话说清楚
Uh, so I just wanted to clear the air.
我们俩没什么 她就像我妹妹一样
There was nothing between us. She's like my sister.
你认识保罗吗
Did you know Paul?
作为哥哥你就应该保护她的
Because a good brother would have protected her.
你的块头是他两倍大 完全可以揍扁他
You're twice that guy's size. You could have leveled him.
我见过他 并不喜欢
I met him. I didn't like him.
我告诉过她 她不听我的
I told her so. She didn't listen to me.
那个时候 乔并不善于
I mean, Jo was not the best listener
听取他人建议
of other people's ideas back then.
确实 她现在也这样
Yeah. She still isn't.
我俩相互讨厌对方
Well, I didn't like him, and he didn't like me.
乔说他是嫉妒我们的友谊
Jo said he was jealous of our friendship,
她就开始退缩了
and she started to back away.
我以为我是尊重她的选择
I-I thought I was being respectful.
我完全不知道他是
I had no idea he was...
我不喜欢那个男的 但我发誓
I didn't like the guy, but I swear to God,
如果我知道 我一定揍扁他
if I had known, yeah... I would've leveled him.
我还在生杰克森的气
I'm still mad at Jackson.
还有点儿
Kind of.
但我觉得我是在气自己
But I think, uh, mostly I'm mad at me.
因为你是对的 我有很多疑问
'Cause you're right. I have big questions.
但我没来得及问
And I haven't been asking them
因为我总被其他人的问题所困扰
because I've been wrapped up in everyone else's,
这种行为该停止了
which needs to stop.
所以 谢谢你
So, thank you.
我很欣慰 麦琪
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表