I don't want it.
我觉得我申请波士顿的研究员
I think I applied for a fellowship in Boston
是因为我能够这么做
because I could apply for a fellowship in Boston
因为保罗去世了
because Paul's dead.
但我一直在思考
But I didn't stop to consider
我究竟想要什么 我想要去的不是波士顿
what I actually want, which is not Boston.
我恨波士顿
I hate Boston.
波士顿让我觉得自己的人生在倒♥退♥
Boston feels like I'm moving backwards with my life.
而我想向前走
I want to move forward.
我要去和贝利谈谈
I'm gonna talk to Bailey.
贝利说没有资金
Bailey said there's no money.
资金永远都有
There is always money.
你只是必须要
You just have to make 'em...
让他们愿意花钱
...want to spend it.
我们马上就完成了
All right. We're almost done here.
抱歉
Sorry.
为什么她的主要器官在衰竭 我们已经清除了病灶
Why are her vitals dropping? We already debrided the source.
我不知道 她仍然血压偏低 心率过速
I don't know. She's still hypotensive, tachycardic.
转换成人工换气
Switching to manual ventilation.
怎么回事 她怎么情况突然急转直下
What is it? Why is she taking a dive?
艾弗里 发生了什么事
Avery, what's happened?
检查手术巾下面
Check under the drapes!
她快不行了 升压药剂量调至最大 赶快
She's crashing. Max out her pressors. Come on.
检查手术巾下面
Check under the drapes.
他在指什么
W-What is he pointing at?
-手术巾 -手术巾 对 她用的无菌手术巾
- The drapes? - The drapes? Yeah, she's sterile.
固定钢架 检查固定钢架
Ex-fix! Look at the ex-fix!
感染已扩散到腿骨固定钢架
Infection spread to the ex-fix.
我需要骨科来除下这个设备
I need ortho to remove this hardware now.
-进来 -我不能进去
- Get in here. - I can't get in!
在我们给手术仓释压前他不能进来
He can't come in until we depressurize the room, right?
该死 好吧 我现在要把它除下了
Damn it. All right. I'll take it out myself. I'm taking it out.
-我现在要把它除下了 -对对 把它移除
- I'm taking it out. - Yeah, yeah, remove it.
我过后再重新固定
I'll stabilize it later.
她整条腿都靠这个装备固定
The ex-fix is holding the entire leg together.
如果没命了 有腿也没用 施密特
She's not gonna have a leg if she's dead, Schmitt.
给我扳手
Give me a wrench.
类似扳手的东西 快想 止血钳
Something like a wrench. Think. Clamp.
她还有排异反应吗
Is she in rejection again?
病理检测结果会给我们明确答复
The path results will let us know for certain,
但她处于充血性心力衰竭
but she is in congestive heart failure.
她的两个肾脏都无功能
Having two non-functioning kidneys
-情况不容乐观 -该死
- is not making anything easier. - Damn it.
她挺不过来了
She's not gonna make it.
这只是病理切片检查
It's just a biopsy.
我知道 但她肾脏衰竭的情况下
I know, but she's not gonna get a third heart
不可能获得第三个心脏
while she's in kidney failure.
我想我们都清楚这一点
I think we both know that.
你是因为曾想雇佣她而难过吗
Are you upset because you wanted to hire her?
不
No!
我难过是因为她毕生都致力于
I'm upset because she's dedicated her whole life
帮助人们寻找真爱
to helping people find love.
你知道的 她成功率能达到85%
You know she's got - like an 85% success rate. Hmm.
她在她的领域是专家
She's an expert in her field.
她就像爱情界的器官共享联合网络
She's like a UNOS of love.
她的所作所为是值得的
It's got to be worth something.
而且 你想雇佣她
Also, you wanted to hire her.
我可不是那个在成堆批发家庭用品的人
I'm not the one buying household goods in bulk.
你真想聊聊这个
Do you want to talk about that?
我现在要将内除颤器放入
I'm gonna put in an internal defibrillator,
这应该可以缓解她的室性心动过速 帮她争取点时间
and that should help with her V-Tach and buy her some time.
你就可以雇佣她了
So you can hire her.
你真不可爱
You're not cute.
出现室颤
V-Fib.
开始心肺复苏 帮她翻身
All right, start CPR. Let's flip her on her back.
给我一剂肾上腺素
All right, give me one of epi.
大家听我指令
All right, guys, on my count.
一 二
One, two...
开始心肺复苏 稳定好她
Start CPR. Got her?
-我们需要电极板 -没有电极板
-And we need the paddles. -We don't have them.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
没有电
No electricity.
加油 我活着 你也得活着 妮莎
Come on. I live, you live, Nisha.
如果我能活 你也能活 好吗
If I get to live, you get to live, okay?
如果我能活 你也能活
If I get to live, you get to live.
拜托让她活下来 让她活下来
Please let her live. Let her live.
你的神经检查结果看起来不错
Your neuro exam looks good.
不用担心会有永久性缺损
I'm not worried about permanent deficits.
不过保险起见你还要在这住几天
But you should stay here for a few days just to be safe,
下次别忘了戴头盔
and a helmet would be a great idea.
-不 不要头盔 - 爸爸
- No. No helmet. - Dad!
我再也不会骑那玩意了
I'm never getting back on that thing.
我以为我想重温过去 但是
I thought I wanted to re-live something, but...
完全不值得
it's not worth it.
拥有现在的一切我很知足
I want what I have now.
很抱歉吓到你们了
I'm so sorry I scared you.
我会想办法处理掉摩托车 好吗
I'll find a way to get rid of the bike, okay?
拜托让她活下来 拜托
Please let her live. Please.
格蕾斯隆纪念医院
怎么了
What's happening?
他们恢复不了她的心跳
They can't get her pulse back.
她心跳停止多久了
How long has she been down?
至少35分钟
At least 35 minutes.
注射了多少肾上腺素
How much epi?
7支
7 rounds.
不 她已经走了
No. She's gone.
拜托 拜托 妮莎
Come on. Come on, Nisha.
-我要出去 -你要宣布
- I need out of here. - Are you gonna call time of --
死亡时间 18点21分 我要出去
Time of death, 18:21. I need out.
艾弗里医生 我们要等到舱内
Dr. Avery, we need to wait until the room
-减压完全 -把门打开
- is completely depressurized. - Open the door.
-快打开 -你这样非常危险
- Open it! - You'll put yourself at extreme risk!
不 快开门让我出去 快
No! Open the door and let me out! Now!
把门打开 玛吉
Open the door. Maggie!
-杰克森 -把门打开
- Jackson... - Open the door!
让我出去
Let me out!
我的心脏不好 所以肾不好
So, my bad hearts gave me bad kidneys
肾不好又让我心脏不好
which gave me a bad heart again.
我现在回到器官等候名单上了吗
Do I go back on the list?
我们植入了心内除颤器
We put in an internal defibrillator
避免你的心律不齐
to keep your heart from misfiring,
不过是的 你将回到两种器官的等候名单上
but yes, we will put you back on the list for both organs.
茜茜 现在等待的时间可能比以前更久了
Cece, the wait may be longer than it was before.
非常难找到
It can be extremely difficult to find --
配对 我明白
A match. I get it.
妮莎怎么样了
How's Nisha?
她出来了吗
Is she out?
她的伤势太重
Uh, her injuries were severe,
导致感染迅速扩散
and they caused an infection that spread rapidly.
很遗憾 她没能挺过来
So sorry. She didn't make it.
我不想要了
I don't want it.
我不想再要一个心脏了
I don't want another heart.
-茜茜 -我不想要了
- Cece -- - I don't want it.
我害死了那个女孩
I killed that girl.
那个可怜的小女孩
That poor baby girl.
我不想要了
I don't want it.
出去吧
Just... go.
让我一个人静静
Just -- just leave me alone.
你呼我来长椅这
You paged me to the bench.
我想要牵绊
I want the strings.
我一直都想要牵绊
I have always wanted the strings.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表