You can help with traction.
不知道你听说了没
Don't know if you heard.
我今天在花店当了一把英雄
I was a hero at a flower shop today.
花店英雄
A hero at a flower shop?
怎么 你救了一朵将死的玫瑰
What, did you save a dying rose?
将死的消防局队长
Dying fire chief.
在急救人员到达前
I stopped a head bleed on my own
我独自止住了脑出血
before the paramedics even got there.
你母亲一定很自豪
Your mom must be very proud.
我还没有告诉她呢
I haven't called her yet.
拉一下 拉好拉稳
Pull, nice and steady.
你想知道我今早为什么去花店吗
You want to know why I was at a florist this morning?
一
1...
二
2...
我在给你买♥♥花
I was buying flowers for you...
三
...3...
因为你最近 不太顺
...because you're going through something... ...terrible,
而且我也在期待来自你的回应
and I was kind of expecting something from you.
你想要花 认真的吗
You were expecting flowers? Seriously?
-一个道歉 -好吧
- An apology. - Okay.
很抱歉我治死了一个人而你只想你自己
I'm sorry I killed a guy and you're making it all about you.
尼克
Nico.
你把肩膀复位了吗
You reduce that shoulder?
是的 他没事了
Yeah, uh, he's -- he's all good.
他是在救火的时候撞到头了吗
Did he hit his head fighting a fire?
显然不是 他在秘密地买♥♥花送人
No, apparently, he was buying secret flowers.
说到秘密
Speaking of secrets,
你和林克 是认真的还是
you and Link -- is that a serious thing, or...?
别说了
Don't.
什么 我就是问问
What? I'm just asking.
你不能这样做
You don't get to do that.
我们之间已经没有关系了
You and I are not a thing anymore.
我认为你反应过度了
I think you're overreacting.
但 你没资格这么说
But, see, you don't get to say that.
你没资格对这事
You do not get to have an opinion on this
或林克或我或任何事发表意见
or Link or me or whatever.
这里没问题
There's nothing here.
他只是脑震荡后比较虚弱
He's groggy from a concussion.
就让他留院观察一天吧
Just keep him in for 24 hours' observation.
他应该没事
He should be fine.
听着 我不是说
Listen, I'm not saying --
别说了
No.
不准发表意见
No opinion.
再也不要了
Not anymore.
我在搭世界上最高的建筑
I am making the tallest building in the world.
不是的 最高的是哈利法塔
No, that's the Burj Khalifa.
一共有一百六十八层
It's 168 stories.
在迪拜
It's in Dubai.
好吧 那就是最高的建筑之一
Okay, one of the tallest buildings, then.
克莱夫医生 你的电♥话♥
Dr. Karev? Phone call.
格斯 你先接手一下
Gus, I'm gonna let you take over,
我马上就回来
and, uh, I'll be right back.
你好 我是克莱夫医生
Hi, this is Dr. Karev.
阿历克斯·克莱夫医生
Dr. Alex Karev?
你是否还在给格斯·卡特进行治疗
Are you still treating Gus Carter,
那个Rh中性血型的患者
the RH-Null patient?
抱歉 请问您是哪位
I'm sorry, who am I speaking to?
我是索菲·威廉姆斯
I'm Sophie Williams,
温尼伯圣博尼法斯综合医院的外科主任
head of trauma at St. Boniface, Winnipeg.
我们刚刚接诊了一名病人 也是Rh中性血型
We just admitted a patient here, also RH-Null.
我们在数据库里看到了格斯的名字
We saw Gus' name in the cross-match database and -
等等 你也有一个Rh中性血型患者
Wait, um, you also have an RH-Null patient?
阿历克斯呢 克莱夫医生在哪儿
Where's Alex? Where's Dr. Karev?
让我
Um, let me --
我先去找另一个克莱夫医生
uh, let me just find the other Dr. Karev,
马上回你电♥话♥
and I will call you right back.
好的
Oh, okay.
好的
Okay, great.
对不起
Okay, sorry.
对不起
Sorry.
我也有一个和你一样大的女儿
You know, I have a little girl just like you at home.
她的名字叫爱丽丝
Her name is Ellis.
能让我看下腹部平片吗
Can I see the K.U.B., please?
好的 这里
Yeah, right here.
那是我的吗
是的 是你肚子里的照片
It is. It's a picture of the inside of your tummy.
我认为她有肠阻塞
So, I think she has intestinal blockage,
我们通常可以用空气灌肠来纠正
which we can usually correct with an air enema.
如果不起作用
If that doesn't work,
我们可以做些扫描或者手术来减缓阻塞
we can do some more scans and maybe surgery to reduce it.
手术
Surgery?
我没有办法
I have no way to --
也许我们该等到我找到第二份工作
Maybe we should wait until I can find a second job.
你可以申请州保险
Uh, you can apply for state coverage.
马上就能生效
It kicks in immediately.
只需15分钟
Takes 15 minutes.
德卢卡医生会带你去填表格
Dr. DeLuca can take you to fill out the forms.
就在门外
It's right outside that door.
没事的
It's okay.
乖宝宝 别担心
我不会离开的
马上就会回来
我必须得回去吗
Do I have to go back?
不
No.
我妈妈来了吗
Is my mamma coming here?
我们先让你好起来 好吗 甜心
Let's get you well first, okay, sweetheart?
一切都会好起来的
It's gonna be okay.
格斯还好吗
Is Gus okay?
抱歉 我得从不是自动贩卖♥♥机的地方买♥♥点咖啡
I'm sorry, I just had to get coffee from not a vending machine.
不 不 他没事
No, no, no. He's -- He's fine.
我只是 我真的需要
I just -- I-I really need to --
发生了什么
What's wrong?
发生什么事了吗
Did something happen?
有事发生了
Something happened.
不 我刚和加拿大那边的医院打了电♥话♥
No. I-I-I just got off the phone with a hospital in Canada,
我想我们为格斯找到了一个捐赠者
and I think we found a donor for Gus.
什么
What?
什么
What?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢你
Thank you, thank you. Thank you.
好了
Okay.
维克跟你求婚了
Vic proposed to you?
-维克 -求婚
- Vic? - Proposed?
对 她求婚了 然后我说
Yeah, she proposed, and I said, uh...
什么都没说
nothing.
一个字都没说
Nothing at all.
什么都没
Nothing?
她让我想想
Well, she told me to think about it.
所以这是个开胸手术
So, it's open-heart surgery.
没错 所以我们得打开胸腔 放入人工瓣膜
Right. So, we'd open you up, put in a prosthetic valve,
一周后就能回家了
and you'd be home in a week.
好吧 来做吧
Okay, let's do it.
我会去见维克 跟她说 我愿意
I'll just go see Vic, tell her yes,
晚饭时候你能把我切开 可以吗
and you can butterfly me by dinner time. Deal?
最好能让她来这里
It's a better idea for her to come here.
我们联♥系♥不到她
We can't reach her.
继续找她
Well, keep trying.
你说过我一直是这种病的携带者 对吧
You said I've been walking around with this thing forever, right?
多一天又算什么
What's -- What's one more day?
你的症状与诊断有不一致的地方
You have symptoms that aren't consistent with your diagnosis.
在我考虑出院事宜前
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表