-好吧 -求求你莱纳斯 我们能...
- O-Okay. - Linus, please, can we --
来人啊 救命啊
Hey! Help! I need help!
没事的
Hey. It's okay.
她刚才还在说话
She was just talking.
她进来的时候没有什么不舒服
She wasn't complaining of anything when she came in.
她现在有了
Well, she's complaining now.
好疼
It hurts!
她吸了什么 快告诉我
What did she take? I need to know.
病毒
Meth.
在药丸出现之前我们吸了点冰♥毒♥
We smoked some meth before the batch of pills came 'round.
血压280/145
280 over 145.
我需要个轮床
Okay, I need a gurney!
让开
Out of my way.
让开
Out of my way!
我这边有个高血压急症
I got a hypertensive emergency here.
用了冰♥毒♥和类鸦♥片♥
Took meth and opioids
还有其它掺杂的毒品
and whatever they were laced with.
马上腾个创伤手术室
Clear a trauma room now!
7-0管
7-0 tube.
赫尔姆说她进来时比较平稳 刚刚发生的
Helm said she was stable when she landed. This just happened.
出什么事了 她还好吗
What's happening? Is she okay?
-他是谁啊 -不清楚 男朋友吧
- Who's that? - No idea. Boyfriend?
把他弄出去 这边有我呢
Get him out of here. I've got this.
不 我要陪着贝蒂
No! I need to be with Betty, all right?
-我爱她 求求你们 -把他弄出去
- I love her. I love her. Please. - Get him out of here!
我要陪着她 她一个人会害怕
I need to be with her! She's afraid to be alone!
哥们儿 我来帮你 他们会帮她的
Dude, let me help you. Let them help her.
走吧
Go.
-我能做什么 -需要排除她
- How can I help? - She needs to be ruled out
多器官损伤 高血压性颅内出血
of multi-organ damage, hypertensive ICH.
我已经给她开始氯维地平点滴
I've started her on a clevidipine drip.
亨特 你让开吧
Hunt, you need to step away.
我们马上需要X光机
We need that X-ray in here now!
让我来吧
Let me do this!
还是...打给阿米莉亚吧
Just...call Amelia.
告诉她贝蒂又进来了
Tell her that Betty's back.
我们可不想让她 赶过来时翻车
We don't need her to - flip her car trying to get here.
理查德 拜托了
Richard, please.
我需要陪着贝蒂
I need to be with Betty.
不 你需要补水 而且我们得观察
No, you need hydration, and we need to observe --
刚到戒毒所的一个晚上
One of the first nights at rehab,
贝蒂在和我讲她害怕的东西
Betty was telling me what she's scared of.
有血 一个人在漆黑的家里
I-I-It was blood, being home alone in the dark,
掉进冰冻的湖
falling into a frozen lake,
还有她害怕她的后半辈子
a-and she was scared that for the rest of her life,
得一直告诉别人
she'd have to tell people
她的毒贩子在她十五岁把让她怀孕了
that her dealer got her pregnant at 15.
这之后谁还会爱她
And who would love her then?
但是我爱了 好吗
But I did. All right?
我依旧爱她
And I do.
我告诉她有一天 我们会买♥♥个房♥子
And I told her that one day, we'd get a house
这样我们就能一直开着灯
and that we could keep the lights on all the time
我们会住的离湖很远
and we'd be nowhere near a lake
并且不管怎样 我都会爱她
and that no matter what, I would love her.
不管怎样
No matter what.
你得救救她 拜托了
You have to save her, please.
贝蒂在接受她需要的帮助了
Betty's getting the help she needs.
有什么消息我会马上通知你
I'll...get you an update as soon as I can.
好了 拉尔夫 我呼了个整形外科医生
Okay, Ralph, I've paged a plastic surgeon
来看看这些皮肤损伤
to come take a look at these skin lesions.
我没有鞋 不过我要接受整形手术了
I don't have any shoes, but I'm getting plastic surgery.
我还需要一个尿样
And I'll need a urine sample.
为了什么
What for?
我们得进行毒理学检查
We just need to run a tox screen.
这没必要
Oh, that's unnecessary.
我不吸毒也不喝酒
I don't do drugs or drink alcohol.
我只是住在公园里
I just make my home in the park.
我和他们不一样
I'm not like them.
要我说 他们带坏了整个社区
They're bringing down the neighborhood, you ask me.
你有别的地方可以住吗
Do you have...anywhere else that you could stay?
一个临时庇护所
A temporary shelter?
不 那里的人比床还多
No. They got more people than they got beds.
他们有规定 一个人只能住几晚
They set a limit on how many nights you can stay.
我一个月前就超标了
I maxed out months ago.
我从没想过会管一个公园长椅叫家
I never thought I'd be calling a park bench my home,
但是房♥租管制停止了 我就搬出来了
but rent control went out, and I went out with it.
卡德里 什么情况
Qadri, what do we have?
这是坦尼森先生
This is Mr. Tennyson.
他脚背上长了溃疡和焦痂
He's got ulcerations and eschars on the dorsums of his feet.
坦尼森先生 这是艾弗瑞医生
Mr. Tennyson, this is Dr. Avery.
他是我们的整形科主任
He's our head of plastics.
你不会动我的鼻子 是吧
You don't want to give me a nose job, do you?
不 先生 你的鼻子很完美
No, sir. Your nose is perfect.
不过我得看看您的脚
I would like to take a look at these feet, though.
卡德里 表情
Qadri, face.
她有纵膈膜增宽
She's got a widened mediastinum,
加上冰♥毒♥和类鸦♥片♥
and with the meth and opioids
你在担心会形成主动脉夹层
You're worried about an aortic dissection.
这是个常见的冰♥毒♥并发症
It's a known complication of meth.
她已经有典型症状了
She's got the classic signs.
她在哪
Hey. Where is she?
阿米莉亚
Amelia.
她是受伤了还是嗑嗨了 理查德说
Well, is she hurt or just high? Richard said --
听着 我不想吓到你
Listen, I didn't want you to panic,
但是我们接收了一些美丽殿公园来的病人
but we received some patients from Meridien Park,
他们都吸食同一种药物过量
and they all OD'd from the same drug --
她药物过量 她还好吗
She OD'd? Is she okay?
你带他们来的
You brought them here?
他们当时也在家
They were still at the house.
那是布兰妮 布兰妮
That's Britney. Britney?
上帝 发生什么了
Oh, my God. What happened?
她受伤了吗 我得见她 快走
Is she hurt? I need to see her. Move.
你不能进去 你不能
You can't go in there. You can't go --
哦 上帝 她还插着管子
Oh, my God. You had to intubate her?
你现在不能进去
You can't go in there right now --
那是我们的女儿
That is our daughter!
是 而我是她的医生 好吗 所以
Yeah, and I'm her doctor, okay? So --
好了 所有人冷静好让阿尔特曼医生干活
Okay, everyone calm down and let Dr. Altman do her work.
你也是 亨特
You too, Hunt.
告诉我们发生什么了
Okay, just tell us what happened.
她说她胸口疼
She, uh, complained about chest pain,
看起来她得了主动脉夹层
and it looks like she's had an aortic dissection.
我们现在正准备推她进手术室
We're prepping her for the O.R. Right now.
手术
Surgery?
我们会叫皮尔斯过来 到手术室碰头
We're gonna call Pierce, we're gonna meet her there.
-我来手术 -不 你有一个急诊室要管
- I'm gonna do it. - No, no. You have an entire E.R.
-贝利能应付 -不 我会让皮尔斯过来
- Bailey can handle it. - No. I'm gonna call Pierce
没时间等皮尔斯了
We don't have time to wait for Pierce.
欧文 让她来吧
Owen, let her do it.
好的
Okay.
那我也要去
Well, I'm gonna go, too.
亨特医生 你要么去急诊室帮忙
Uh, Dr. Hunt, now, you can help out in the pit,
要么你和她那两位父母一起坐着等
or you can sit in the chair with the other parents,
但你不能踏进手术室一步
but you will not step one foot in that O.R.
好 我们走
All right, here we go.
好的 请注意孩子
All right. Watch the baby, please.
我们过来了
Here we come.
谢谢
Thank you.
电梯等一下
Hold the elevator!
我不懂你为什么要带走他 他没事
I don't understand why you took him. He was fine.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表