All right. Neurovascular bundle seems to be intact and tension-free.
血量看起来不错
Blood flow looks nice.
骨排列状况良好
And I'm liking the bone alignment.
尼克 怎么样
Nico, we good?
完美
Beautiful.
很好 胜利就在眼前
Excellent. Rounding third.
克莱夫怎么了
So, what's up with Karev?
他想要孩子而你不想
He wants a kid and you don't?
我想要未来某天有个孩子
Well, I thought I did someday --
但不想现在就要孩子
until someday started sounding like today.
有孩子也不是那么糟
Well, I can tell you that it's not all bad.
哈里特正在学发"可"的音
I mean, Harriet right now is learning how to pronounce her "K" words,
听起来更像"特"
which sound more like T's.
她有个朋友叫可可
So she's got a little friend named Coco --
她叫她特特
she calls her Toto.
这一定是最可爱的事了
And it's got to be the cutest thing ever.
好把 但是可爱能掩盖恐怖吗
Right, but does the cute outweigh the terror?
掩盖什么
The what?
各种潜在问题
You know, all that potential heartache.
比如顶着大脑袋的小小人儿会受伤
Little humans with giant heads who are gonna get hurt
被欺负 还做恶梦
and picked on and have nightmares
以及疑惑他们为什么出生
and wonder why they were born.
即使他们长大了
And even when they're grown up,
你还是要不停地为他们担心
you never stop worrying about them.
看看亨特
I mean, look at Hunter.
-他是个职业大联盟棒球手 -小联盟
- He's a freaking major league baseball player. - Minor league.
名列前茅 有最好的基因 却突然得了癌症
Top of his game, the best genes, and out of nowhere, cancer.
他母亲现在都崩溃了
And now his mom is having a nervous breakdown,
都是因为她选择生孩子毁了自己的生活
all because she made the choice to ruin her life with a child.
无意冒犯
No offense.
为什么我会被冒犯
Why would I possibly be offended?
请冲洗
Irrigation, please.
我们交换那天
So, on the days we trade,
一人把他送到日托班
one of us will drop him off at daycare
另一个人去接他
and the other one will pick him up?
是的 这样不错
Yeah. That makes sense.
好的 成交
Okay. Done.
你知道等泰迪有孩子了以后
You know this will probably all go out the window
计划可能实现不了
once Teddy has her baby.
你肯定记不清哪天是你带哪天是我带
You're not gonna know your 2s from your 3s.
泰迪和卡洛西科在一起
Well, Teddy is with Koracick now,
他们在棕榈泉过产前蜜月
and they're on their babymoon in Palm Springs.
我还是不知道那是什么
I still don't know what that is.
欧文 现在不是想泰迪的时候
Owen, this is not the time for Teddy feelings.
我不是在想她
W-- It's not a feeling.
-而是.. -行吧 也不是现在该干的事
- It's more of - Okay, still not the time for it.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
我发信息给律师
Yeah. I'm gonna text the lawyer
告诉她我们制定了一个计划
and let her know that we made a plan.
阿米莉亚
Amelia.
我不希望你只在利奥身边
I don't just want you in Leo's life.
我还想你在我身边
I want you in mine.
别这样
Let's not do this.
我选择的是你
I chose you.
我选择你
I choose you.
这永远不会变
That's never changed.
变了 一切都变了
Yeah, it did change. Everything changed.
贝蒂走失后一切都失常了
Things went bad when Betty went missing
我们以为我们会失去利奥 但是
and we thought that we'd lost Leo, but...
-阿米莉亚 我们 -欧文 别说了
- Amelia, we -- now - Owen, stop.
是泰迪改变了一切 在那时一切都变了
It changed with Teddy. That's when it changed.
我知道这很混乱 也让人痛苦
And I know that this is messy and it's painful
也不是你想要的
and it's not what you wanted,
这不是任何人的错
and that is no one's fault.
但是和你分手是我生命中的清醒时刻
But breaking up with you was a moment of clarity for me.
这让我难过
And it hurts,
但若不然会伤得更重
but it hurts less than the alternative.
你可以有清醒时刻
Well, you can have your clarity,
如果你想这样叫它的话
if that's what you want to call it.
这不是任何人的错
This is not no one's fault.
这是你的错
This is your fault.
什么
What?
"但若不然会伤得更重"
"The clarity hurts less than the alternative"?
你的其他选择是爱我
The alternative is loving me.
是让我爱你
The alternative is letting me love you,
但你做不到
but you just can't do it.
你非得毁了它
You have to just sabotage it.
我尝试让我自己相信这是脑瘤作祟
I tried to convince myself that this was all the brain tumor,
但显而易见 是因为你从本质上就
but, apparently, there's just some fundamental part of you
不愿意爱 也不愿被爱
that can't love or be loved.
听说我们有计划了
Did I hear we've got a plan?
"斯皮士"
"Heepsters."
嬉皮士 爸爸
Hipsters, Papa.
这是我新会的英语单词
It's my new English word.
他们是在说自己很独特 是吗
They're making a statement that they are unique, yes?
是的 穿一模一样的衣服
Yeah, by dressing exactly the same.
-爸爸 -拜托
- Papa... - Please.
说英文 我正好可以练练
In English. So I can practice.
好吧
Va bene.
爸 这个项目真的太赞了
Papa, this research really is incredible.
-当然了儿子 -但我们
- Yes, it is, my boy. - But we need --
你 你的生活也很赞
And you -- your life is incredible.
你的城市很赞
Your city is incredible.
我太为你骄傲了
I'm so proud of you.
谢谢
Thank you.
但是 你怎么样
But...how are you?
请说实话 因为卡丽娜好像觉得
Really. Because Carina seems to think --
卡丽娜
Ay, Carina.
她和你妈一个样
She's like your mother.
爱操心 喜欢掌控一切
She worries. She controls.
你像我
You are like me.
一下就能意识到这个项目的伟大之处
You know a good idea when you hear one.
卡丽娜的担心不是空穴来风
Carina worries for good reason.
我们俩关系一直不太好 我知道
It hasn't been easy between us, I know.
你妈妈在我们之间
Your mother come between us --
我妈和这事没有关系
My mother has nothing to do with this.
安德里亚 听我说完
Andrea, let me finish.
你从我和你妈妈身边搬走
You move away from me with Mama.
然后你留下上了大学
Then you stay away for college.
现在又在这做住院医
And now residency.
你总是对我们保持距离
You are distance.
我知道我有一定的责任
And I know some part is my fault.
让我来弥补
Let me make good.
安德里亚 跟我一起做这项目
Andrea, you do this with me,
我会让你除名的
I put you in the map!
出名
On the map.
出名 没错
On the map, yes!
看看你 长大成人全靠自己
Look at you. You are a man, all on your own.
而且是一个好男人 我能看得出来
A good man, too. I see that.
长得跟我一样帅
And handsome like me.
看得出来
I see you.
但你爱的女人 她远在你之上
But this woman of yours, she is beyond you.
谢谢了
Thank you.
安德里亚 我在意大利都听说过
Andrea, even I have heard of Meredith Grey
梅瑞狄斯·格蕾
all the way back home.
她不只是一个美女
She's more than a beauty --
更是个才女
she is brilliance.
我知道
Yeah, I'm aware.
所以说
So, then,
让我们一起改变世界
we change the world together.
我们一起拯救孩子
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表