Um, are we really doing that?
队长的命令
Captain's orders.
坐吧
Sit.
我没事 各位 我没被烧伤
I'm good, guys, yeah. I'm not even burnt.
我只是在上菜
I was just delivering food.
火灾根本不是发生在我那栋楼
Not even my building. It's not even my fire.
如果烟被你吸到了肺里
And if the smoke got into your lungs...
还是得检查一下
Got to take a look.
这里写着你的紧急联♥系♥人是你妈妈
It says here your emergency contact is your mom?
不 别给她打电♥话♥
No, don't call my mom!
别 她住在费城 她会很担心的
No, she -- she lives in Philly. She'll just worry.
还有 我在华盛顿大学读书
Also, uh, I go to U-Dub,
一小时后我还有课
-and I have class in an hour,
-所以我得 -我会给你写病假条的
- so, uh, I should -- -I'll write you a note.
张嘴
open wide.
-我还有个化学考试 -说“啊”
- I have a chem test. - Say, "Ahh."
这个考试很重要
Also, it's a makeup test.
决定了我这门课能不能过
It's like a make-it-or-break-it.
这是我最后一次机会了
It's my last chance.
我得走了
I should just go.
你需要先拍张胸片
You need a chest X-ray first.
胸片 那应该很花钱吧
X-rays? Doesn't that cost extra?
你不必担心这个
Oh, you don't need to worry about that.
等等 但是
Wait. But...
麦克斯 伙计
Max. Buddy.
爸爸 妈妈呢
Dad! ?Where's Mom?
嗨 你是娜塔莉的丈夫吗
Hi. Are you Natalie's husband?
是的 埃文 埃文·佛瑞斯特
Yeah. Uh, Evan. Evan Forrester.
-你好 我是贝利医生 这是皮尔斯医生 -你好
- Hey. I'm Dr. Bailey. This is Dr. Pierce. - Hi.
你妻子最近是否有过任何心脏不适
Um, has your wife been complaining of any heart --
等等 抱歉
H-Hang on. Sorry.
去那边 坐到那边去 孩子 没事的
Go ahead. Sit down, son. It's okay.
去那边
Go ahead. ?
布莱德肖医生 请联♥系♥康复科
Dr. Bradshaw, call Recovery.
布莱德肖医生 请联♥系♥康复科
Dr. Bradshaw, call Recovery.
我们认为你妻子最近心脏病发作过
We think your wife had a recent heart attack,
现在她心脏中两个主要腔室之间的间隔
and now the wall between the two main chambers of her heart
-发生了破裂 -那
- has ruptured. - ?Is it --
在我们手术之前
We won't know how much damage there is
还难以知晓具体损伤有多重 但我们会实时通知你的
until we can get in there, but we will keep you updated.
-好吗 -好的
- Okay? - ?Okay.
嘿
Um, hey.
我明白你想知道你妈妈怎么样了
I know you like to know what's going on.
现在我们会带你妈妈去手术室 好吗
Okay, so, we're gonna take your mom to the operating room, okay?
她心脏出了点问题
She's having some trouble with her heart,
但我们会尽全力拯治她的 好吗
but we are gonna do everything we can to fix her, okay?
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
摩尔医生 请联♥系♥药房♥ 摩尔医生 请联♥系♥药房♥
Dr. Monroe, call the pharmacy. Dr. Monroe, call the pharmacy.
好了 我觉得我们可以走了
Well, I think we're good to go.
需要这么急吗
Are we in that big of a rush?
我有点想看看她妈妈会不会有事
I kind of want to see how the kid's mom comes out.
她叫什么来着
And what was her name again?
那个心脏科的医生
Uh... The cardio doc.
皮尔斯医生
Dr. Pierce.
迪恩 认真的吗
Dean. Really?
你看到了吗
Did you see that woman?
你看到她的自信
Did you see her self-assuredness,
她对孩子的同情心
her compassion for children,
还有她那双迷人的眼睛了吗
and her very, very nice eyes?
我们还得等医生对我们进行检查 不是吗
Look, we also got to wait for a doctor's check, right?
现在你要检查了吗
Oh, now you want to do that? Mm.
对啊 队长的命令
Mm-hmm. Captain's orders.
嘿 你还在这儿吗
Hey! You still here?
嘿 正要走呢
Hey. Yeah. ?Just, uh -- Just heading out.
你的手上是什么东西
What have you got in your hand?
我手上没什么东西啊
I-I don't have anything in my hand.
把手伸出来
Show me your hand.
没什么
Uh, I-it's nothing.
没什么 只是一点烧伤
I-It's nothing, a little burn.
我需要检查那扇门是否过热
?I had to check a door for heat.
这是我的第一次受伤
It's my first injury.
这种事会经常发生的
Had to happen sometime.
你看到尤利乌斯肺上的这个气囊了吗
You see this thin sac in the wall of Julius' lung?
这是一个肺大泡
He's got a pulmonary bleb.
呃 大泡
Ugh. "Bleb."
就是气体滞留在肺泡里面了
It's air trapped in the lining of the lung.
这个我知道 我只是讨厌这个词的发音
Yeah, I know what it is. I just hate how it sounds --
大泡
"Bleb."
-它代表什么 -不代表什么 这只是个词
-What's it stand for? -It doesn't. It's a word.
它不是一个词 它代表的是一种声音
It's not a word. It's a sound effect.
大泡
"Bleb."
如果它破了的话
Well, if it bursts,
他的肺就会塌陷 然后尤利乌斯就死了
his lung collapses, and Julius dies.
应该用一个更严肃一点的词的
It should be a less funny word.
抽吸
Suction.
所以 艾弗里到底干什么去了
Now, what ?is Avery doing, exactly?
我不 好像跟上帝有关吧
I don't -- Um, something to do with God,
还有树
uh, and a tree.
像休假那样吗
Like a sabbatical?
是的 是的
Yeah. Yeah.
没错 就像是精神上的休假
Uh, exactly, like a -- a spiritual sabbatical.
他就决定连夜离开
Where he just decides overnight
做他想做的事
to run off and do what he wants?
听起来像精神上的春假
Yeah, sounds like spiritual spring break.
该死 该死
Oh, damn it. Damn it.
-你看到了吗 -那有一条大的室间隔破裂
- You see there? - ?That is a big ventricular septal rupture.
可能她一周前心脏病发作
She probably had a heart attack a week ago,
以为是消化不良
thought it was indigestion,
从那时开始就持续恶化
and now it's just been weakening ever since.
-冲洗一下 -好的
- Irrigation. - Yeah.
-你想怎么处理 -我想把破裂缝上
- What do you want to do? - I want to close the defect.
牛心包片
Bovine patch.
赫雷拉说她已经昏迷有一会了
Herrera said she was down for a while.
我知道 但我不想下去
I know, but I -- I don't want to go down there
告诉那个小男孩他妈妈去世了
and tell that little boy that his mother is gone.
我们试试临时左心室辅助装置
Uh, let's try a temporary LVAD
然后 希望有奇迹发生
and... hope.
-你是做软件开♥发♥的 -嗯
- So, you're in software? - ?Mm-hmm.
你的T恤和帽衫呢
Where is the T-shirt and hoodie?
我知道 我试过了
I know. I tried.
那样感觉就像穿着睡衣去工作 你知道吗
It just feels like wearing your pajamas to work, you know?
我还真知道 我算是真的穿过睡衣去工作
?I do know. I actually wear my pajamas to work, sort of.
-我是外科医生 -真的吗
- I'm a surgeon. - ?You are?
-嗯 -什么类型的医生
- Mm-hmm. - ?What kind?
我是格蕾-斯隆纪念医院的普外科主任
Um, I'm Chief of General at Grey-Sloan.
所以你是个大人物
Wow. So, you're a big deal.
是啊 你做什么类型的软件
Oh, yeah. What kind of software?
这个我不应该告诉你
I'm not supposed to tell you.
和隐私相关
It's privacy stuff.
我明白了
Oh. I get it.
不 我的意思是指真的隐私软件
No, I mean, it's, uh, actually privacy software.
我要告诉你
Oh. ?I'm telling you.
我不管了 我一点都不擅长保守秘密
I don't care. ?I'm terrible at keeping secrets.
我觉得我们自己应该可以决定
I just think ?we should be able to decide
想告诉世人哪些关于自己的事情
what we want to tell the world about ourselves
以及决定谁可以看见它
and who should get to see it.
我的软件能帮你做到 就是这样
My software lets you do that. That's all.
所以你不是在挖掘人们的隐私数据
Mm. So you're not mining people's data or...
正好相反 实际上是在保护隐私数据
The opposite, actually -- protecting it.
敬好人一杯
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表