你太令人失望了
Very disappointed.
罗伊 别跟我这么说话
I could do without the tone, Roy.
我们之前讽刺过我们的主治医生了吗
Did we mock our attendings?
从没当着他们的面干过
Never to their face.
所以说啊
That's what I'm saying.
为什么没有人告诉我
Why doesn't anyone tell you that,
干这个工作 每个人都会生你的气
if you take this job, you piss everybody off,
而且永远不能做医生
and never get to practice medicine?
所有干过这个工作的都告诉过你
Everyone who ever takes that job tells you that.
好吧 我没认真听
I'm a bad listener.
茜茜说我很封闭
Cece says I'm closed off.
-谁说的 -茜茜说的
- Who? - Cece.
-我那个做红娘的病人 -等等
- My matchmaker patient. - Wait.
乔告诉我你雇了一个红娘
Jo told me you hired a matchmaker,
我还以为她在开玩笑
but I thought she was kidding.
我多希望是个玩笑
I wish.
她问我太多问题了
It's just there's so many questions.
我感觉精疲力竭
It's exhausting.
我是说 为什么不能像去一个高级饭店一样
I mean, why can't it just be a fancy restaurant --
我走进去 给他们钱
I go in, give them money,
他们问我有没有什么食物过敏
they ask me if I have any allergies,
他们给你上了牛排
and they give you a steak?
这是不同的服务
That's a different service.
她希望我每次走进一个房♥间
She wants me to spew emotional vomit
都能产生心理作呕反应
every time I walk into a room,
但我不是 我不是阿米莉亚
and I'm not just not -- I'm not Amelia.
这女的是怎么会认为
Where does this woman get the idea
你产生了心理隔离
that you're closed off?
我知道我确实如此
I mean, I know I am.
所以就这样了吗 我会孤独地死去
But so, that's it? I just die alone?
听着 你知道吗
Listen, you know what?
你生活里失败的每件事和失去的每个人
With everything and everyone that you've lost in your life,
都让你拥有了选择
you have earned the right to pick and choose
让谁参与到你人生里的权利
whoever you want to let in.
是的
Exactly.
我是说 想要了解我确实不容易
I mean, I know it's not easy to get to know me,
但不代表你无法了解我
but it's not like you can't get to know me.
生活给你关了扇前门
Yeah, if the front door's locked,
那就试试后门
try the back.
或者窗户也行
Or a window.
-正是如此 -什么
- That's it. - ?What's it?
给茜茜留个后门
The back door for Cece.
你真是位优秀的主任
You are an excellent chief!
谢谢你
Thank you.
巴克利又喝醉了
Buckley's wasted again.
什么 怎么会
What? How?
你应该和韦伯医生谈谈
Think you need to talk to Dr. Webber.
远肢端吻合看起来不错
The distal anastomosis looks good.
赶快回血
So, let's do a quick back-bleed,
然后我们就能移走血管钳了
and then we can remove the clamps.
好的 血压稳定 110/75
All right, BP is stable -- 110 over 75,
我发现一处强烈的桡动耻骨脉搏动
and I got a strong radial and ulnar pulse.
他的胳膊能保留下来
He gets to keep his arm.
我不心急
I'm not in a rush.
对阿米莉亚 利奥或是贝蒂
With Amelia or Leo. Or Betty.
对他们我不是心血来潮也不是一时冲动
They aren't a whim, they aren't impulse,
就算是 那也是我人生最美好的冲动
and if they were, they were the best impulse of my life.
我不会离开的
I'm not going anywhere.
我知道
I know.
我知道 我
I know. I'm --
对不起
I'm sorry.
如果你们可以的话
Mm. Um, if you guys are okay here,
我准备去通知下父母
I will, uh, ?go and update the parents.
好的
Mm-hmm. Yeah.
你找得到克莱夫主任吗
Hey, can you track down Chief Karev?
趁他还没被开除我需要他在申请书上签字
I need him to sign a requisition before he gets fired.
-开除 -开玩笑
- Fired? - Kidding.
兄弟
Uh, dude.
我觉得够久了
I think it's been long enough.
我不确定 我还能尝到血腥味
I don't know. I can still taste blood.
没事的
Oh, it's nothing.
好的 让我看看
All right, let's see here.
看上去挺好的 伙计
Oh, it looks good, buddy.
呼叫 呼叫耳鼻喉科或神经科
Page -- Page ENT! Or Neuro!
我们需要导管 止血 抽吸
We need a Foley, packing, suction.
找主治医师过来
I need an attending!
紧急呼叫
All right, call a code.
这是怎么了
What the hell's going on?
-后部失控出血 -我来负责
- Uncontrolled posterior bleed. - Yeah, I got that.
这家伙怎么能不在手术室待着
Why the hell isn't this guy already in an OR?
-问他去 -好吧 闪开
- Ask him. - All right, back off.
退后 退后 退后
Back, back, back, back, back, back, back, back.
走吧
Let's go.
他需要插管 开一个中心静脉包
We need to get him intubated, open a central line kit,
马上给我O型RH阴性血
get some O neg here right away.
你 他何时开始出血 凝血因子如何
You -- what's his bleeding time? Clotting factors?
我不记得了
I-I don't remember.
-我只是打杂的 -你有没有
- I-I was juggling, like, - Did you even
上过医学院
go to med school?
他的检查结果如何
What are his labs?
-我不 -你有没有给他做检查
- Uh, I don't -- - ?Did you even do a physical exam?
没有任何检查记录
No labs were ever ordered.
这个病人在急诊室出血多久了
How long has this patient been here? Bleeding in the ER?
这不是我的错 他刚挺好的
It's not my fault. H-He was fine.
-多久 -五个小时
- How long?! - ?Five hours.
我看不清 什么都看不清
Yeah, I can't visualize. I can't visualize anything.
给我气切包
Get me a crike kit.
你去准备胰岛素抵抗
And you -- go put the IR suite on standby.
你 现在 立刻去
You! Now! Go! Go!
你对病人使用酒精
You gave alcohol to a patient
而该病人正在接受警方调查
under investigation by the police
因为他危害了他人安全
for reckless endangerment.
听着 我是给他了 但他没接受
Look, I offered it. He didn't take it.
你知道我遇见过多少酗酒者
You know how many alcoholics I've met
拒绝喝酒吗
who've passed on a drink?
那为什么他的血液里有酒精
Then why is his blood alcohol through the roof?
你是想被撤销执照吗
Are you trying to lose your license?
我只是在做个测试
I was testing a theory.
我离开他的房♥间后 做了些检查
After I left his room, I ran some labs.
他患有自动酿酒厂症候群
He's got auto-brewery syndrome.
这种病十分罕见
It's incredibly rare.
他的胃肠道含有一种酵母
His GI tract contains a yeast
将任何他食用的糖分转化为酒精
that ferments any sugar he eats and turns it into alcohol.
就是这个原因
It was probably the Jell-O.
-我从没听说过 -感觉像编的
- I've never heard of that. - Yeah, that sounds made up.
这可能是因为我比你们两个任何一个人
Well, maybe that's because I've been around the block
涉世都深一些
a few times more than either of you.
我其实把伏特加用水替换了
Look, I replaced the vodka with water, by the way.
-我不傻 -你只是侥幸
- I'm not an imbecile. - Oh, you got lucky.
我相信自己的直觉 那不是侥幸
No, I trusted my gut. Now, that's not luck.
下次如果你的直觉想接触我的病人
Well, next time your gut talks about one of my patients,
先来找我
have it talk to me first.
我不会道歉 你个混♥蛋♥
I'm still not apologizing. You acted like an ass.
我是正确的
I was right.
这就令我满足了
That's satisfaction enough.
真是跟我开玩笑 又怎么了
You've got to be kidding me. What now?
好的 再加把劲
All right. Time for another round of epi.
心脏复苏不起作用
No pulse with CPR.
血氧仪上没有读数
I can't get a readout on oximetry.
怎么了
What happened?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表