41632美元
$41,632.
这孩子已经花了这么多钱了
That's what this kid costs.
三次试管授精 一次流产
Three rounds of IVF and a miscarriage.
我不是告诉你为了博同情
I'm not telling you that so you feel sorry for me.
这孩子值得每一分钱
This baby is worth every dime,
每一分
all of it.
我跟你说是因为这是最后一次机会了
I am telling you because this is it.
我真的是所有的鸡蛋(卵子)都在这里了
I literally have all of my eggs in one basket,
所以绝对不能再冒险了
so there is no way we are risking this.
我不做手术
I'm not going.
别让我放金杰咬你啊
Don't make me sic Ginger on you.
我收你入院 我会紧紧盯着你的
I'm gonna check you in. I'm gonna watch you like a hawk.
我们来就好了
That part we've got covered.
我们一直希望病人是博诺
I mean, we're always hoping for the patient to be Bono,
但总得有一回真的是博诺吧
but at some point, the patient has to actually be Bono, right?
我见过他一次 他简直太聪明了
Well, I met him once. Even his brain is cool.
- 真烦人 - 你们俩怎么这么久才到
- It's annoying. - What took you two so long?
凯瑟琳 这地方太美了啊
Catherine, this place is gorgeous.
病人是一位65岁的女性
The patient is a 65-year-old female.
苏桑·萨兰登 海伦·美兰
Susan Sarandon? Helen Mirren?
拜托让我梦想成真吧
Make my dreams come true.
过去的这几周 她一直在抱怨
She's complained of neck and back pain
断断续续的脖子和背部疼痛
off and on for the past several weeks,
昨天已经疼的不行了
and, yesterday, the pain reached a fever pitch.
骨科医生坚持要做CT
Head of Ortho insisted on a C.T.
如果能做一个颈部核磁共振
It would be nice to have a cervical MRI
就能知道什么情况了
so we know what we're dealing with.
已经做了
Already done.
好吧
Okay.
天 你嫁给我吧
Oh, will you marry me?
- 托马斯 别闹了 - 不 我可没开玩笑
- Thomas, please. - No, I'm not kidding.
她可真是机灵得不行
She is smart, wily.
我是说 我从没见过这样的肿瘤
I mean, I have never seen a tumor
以那样的方式同时入侵了血管
invade both the vascular and the nerve domains
和神经区域
like that before.
我也没有
Neither have I.
我一直以为让我浪子回头的会是金发女郎
I always thought a blonde would take me off the market,
- 没想到是脊柱肿瘤 - 汤米
- but, spinal tumor... - Tommy.
- 你简直要占有我的 - 汤米
- ...you have my... - Tommy.
不 我是说这个肿瘤短期内都不会被清除的
No, I'm just saying, this tumor is not going anywhere anytime soon.
你知道我就喜欢顽固的女人
You know I love my women stubborn.
我们还需要活体♥检♥测来确定
We're gonna need to do a biopsy to determine
这是不是恶性肿瘤
if it's cancer or not.
马车 白马 我已经爱上这种幻想的热情了
Oh, cart, horse. Love the enthusiasm,
不过 我想先见一见病人
but, uh, I prefer to meet the patient first.
你已经见到了
You already have.
抱歉让你失望了 托马斯
Sorry to disappoint you, Thomas.
今天不会好莱坞明星闪亮登场
No Hollywood movie stars today.
我就是那个病人
I'm the patient.
- 凯瑟琳 我很抱歉 - 不用道歉
- Catherine, I'm sorry. - Don't apologize.
- 我没想 没想 - 我知道你每一句都是认真的
- I didn't... I didn't... - You meant every word you said.
对 包括我们还不确定
Look. Including the part where we don't know
这是不是恶性肿瘤呢
if it's cancer or not.
你最近感受到麻木或是移♥动♥机能衰减了吗
Are you having any numbness or loss of motor function?
没有 只是疼 所以我需要马上做活检
No, just the pain, which is why I need a biopsy right away.
我还有事要忙呢
I have things to do.
脊椎肿瘤难道不是推迟剪彩
I think a spinal tumor's a pretty good reason
的充分理由吗
to postpone a ribbon cutting.
我找你们来可不是为了推迟计划的
I didn't send for you to postpone a damn thing.
凯瑟琳 为什么理查德和杰克逊不在这
Catherine, why aren't Richard and Jackson here?
他们不知道
They don't know.
他们会在有必要的时候知道这件事
They will know when there's something to know.
我已经预定了介入放射设备
Now, I've reserved the IR suite.
我们可以马上做活检
We can take care of the biopsy right now.
肿瘤扩展到了皮下区
The tumor extends into the sub-q area...
正好是我发挥的舞台
Which makes it my dance space.
那么就确保你完成表演后
Well, just make sure when you finish dancing,
我还能给这地方剪彩
I can still cut the ribbon on this place.
叫艾塞达
Icilda!
艾塞达吗
Icilda?
你最好没在开玩笑
You better not make that fun of that.
那可是我妈妈的名字
That's my mama's name.
好了 小Q去给3号♥床做每两小时的神经检查
Okay, I want Q two-hour neuro checks on 3,
卡尔拉 请确保
and, Carla, please make sure
陈太太穿了双层的袍子
that Mrs. Chen is double-gowned.
那位女士每天都露着后背
That woman does three laps a day
跑上三圈
with her rear flapping in the breeze.
- 对 是她 - 对 那是她干的事
- Yeah, she does. - Yeah, she does.
好了 你们唯一能帮上忙的
Now, the only way for you to help me
就是去做好自己的工作
is to go do your jobs, please.
没错 你们听到她的话了
Yeah, you heard the boss.
走吧
Let's go.
而作为你的上司
And so, as the boss of you...
又开始了
Here he goes.
你需要休息
Um, you should be resting.
脉搏已经降到正常水平
Pulse has gone back down to normal.
血压也稳定了
Her blood pressure is stable.
我们人工验证了两次
We checked it manually twice.
我们可不是就在八卦
We're not all just trashy magazines
和制♥造♥噪音
and noise violations.
她一切正常 韦伯医生
She's good, Dr. Webber.
当然
Indeed.
如果你们不介意
Now, if you all don't mind,
我想做一个快速的超声波
I'd like to do a quick ultrasound.
给我们写空间吧
How about some privacy?
- 我们去外面等着 - 很好
- We'll be outside. - Yes.
你不许在我们不在的时候取好名字
Don't you name that baby before we come back.
如果一定要取就叫艾利克斯
If you do, you name it Alex.
因为这男女通用
'Cause Alex goes both ways.
- 老天 快走吧你们 - 不 不行
- Oh, my God. Go away. - No, I can't.
- 叫明蒂怎么样 - 明蒂
- What about Minty? - Minty?
- 明蒂听起来不错 - 才不呢
- Minty would be beautiful. - It's bad.
他们是好心
They mean well.
你就是我一直知道你会成为的上司类型
You're exactly the boss I always knew you would be...
刚毅 公平
tough, fair.
还有一点点天赋
With a little bit of flair.
你一直都有天赋
You always had that.
那是
Is that...
我觉得是的
I believe it is.
你的脾脏开始复原了
Your spleen's beginning to untwist.
我能重新看到血流了
I can see blood flowing again.
你可以宣布的 你知道 这又不会把你怎么样
You can say it, you know? It won't kill you.
多等一段时间总不会出错
You weren't wrong for waiting a while.
你就是你全部的能力了吗
Oh, that's the best you can do?
至少目前是的
For today.
嘿 最近怎么样
Hey, what gives?
你脾气很臭 笑话讲得也很烂
You're cranky. Your jokes are stale.
眼袋大得都能用作去巴黎的行李袋
I could fly to Paris with the bags under your eyes.
如果你不是我的病人 我马上炒了你
If you weren't my patient, I'd have you fired.
凯瑟琳怎么样
How's Catherine?
很忙 经常出差
She's busy, traveling a lot.
玛姬呢 梅瑞德斯呢
And Maggie? Meredith?
大家都很好
Everybody's fine.
我知道奥利走了对你很难
Hey, I know it was hard losing Ollie.
对 是很难
Yeah, it was.
我一会来测你的体征
I'll check on your vitals in a bit.
你做得很好
You keep up the good work,
我们妹子可能会给孩子取名理查德呢
our girl may name her baby Richard after all.
你今天休息吗
You off today?
我倒想 你呢
Um, I wish. You?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表