她怎么样了
How is she doing?
很稳定
Stable.
-妈 我知道你现在很沮丧 -沮丧
- Now, look, Mom, I know you're frustrated, okay? - Frustrated?
我很愤怒
I'm livid.
你质疑我完成手术的能力
You questioned my ability to complete that surgery.
自以为是的觉得我不能...
You inferred that I am somehow not capable...
你脊椎上有个那么大的肿瘤
You had a massive tumor on your spine,
而你却闭口不提
and you didn't say anything about it.
甚至都告诉我你得了癌症
You didn't even tell me you had cancer.
我还没准备告诉任何人
I wasn't ready to bring anyone else into it.
你说了
Except you did.
你告诉玛姬了
You told Maggie.
我没告诉玛姬
I did not tell Maggie.
我只告诉了梅瑞狄斯
I told Meredith.
对 有区别吗
Right. That's different.
还告诉了汤姆·卡洛西科
Tom Koracick.
我懂了 你只告诉了重要的人
I see. Just the important people.
我只给能帮上忙的人说了
I told people who could help.
天 这太伤人了
Good Lord, that's offensive.
-你知道你都说了什么吗 -理查德 拜托
- Do you have any idea what that sounds like? - Richard, please.
那时你去了酒吧 还拿棒球棍把酒吧全砸了
How am I supposed to depend on you
我怎么敢告诉你
when you're hanging out in bars, swinging baseball bats?
-别说这个 这跟他无关 -等等 什么
- No, no, now, that's not his business... - Wait, what?
这不是我们现在要讨论的事
And that's not what we're talking about.
你们现在的样子就像小孩子一样
You all are acting like such big old babies.
这是我自己的事
This is my problem!
说的太对了
Oh, the hell it is.
就跟我第一任妻子得了老年痴呆那事一样
No more than my first wife's Alzheimer's was her problem.
凯瑟琳 这是我们大家的事
This is all our problems, Catherine.
别进去
No, no.
你不会想要进去的
You do not want to go in there.
里面的情况完全就是一场暴风雨
There's a... A big storm in there.
酒吧的事是咋回事
What happened at the bar?
超 超级大的暴风雨
A big, big storm.
开什么玩笑 太恶心了
Are you serious? That's disgusting.
上帝保佑
Amen.
停 停 停
Stop it. Stop it. Stop it!
事实证明不告诉你们是对的
Now, I was not wrong not to tell you.
你太...
You were...
这就是你的一贯作风
This is what you always do.
你总是这样…
It's exactly what you always do...
你总是想要控制身边的每个人每件事
Now, you try to control everyone and everything that you're around.
看看我不在的时候都发生了些什么
And look what happens when I don't.
我就离开了两天 我丈夫就进了趟派出所
I'm gone for two days, and my husband has an arrest record.
我嫁给了一个重罪犯
I'm married to a felon.
妈 他说了是因为那些人卖♥♥酒给
Mom, he just said they were trying to give shots
正在努力戒酒的人
to people with AA chips.
换作是我也会把那儿砸了的
I would've smashed the damn place up myself.
谢谢 我是说...
Thank you. Uh, I mean, that...
虽然这么做不对 不是为我的行为找借口
That's... that's still, uh, no... no excuse for my behavior.
我是说 我意识到了这么做不对 但是…
I mean, I realize that now, but...
我们能接受坏消息的 好吗
We can handle bad news, all right?
我们可是外科医生
We're surgeons.
而且我们还是你的家人
And we're your family.
我们应该知道真♥相♥
We deserve the truth.
你们俩都明白如果我早点告诉你们
You two both know if I had told you any sooner
你们肯定会把我逼疯的
you would've driven me crazy,
把所有能做的检查都做一遍
ordering every test under the sun.
至少托马斯不会…
At least Thomas...
别 我不想再听到那个名字
Don't... Don't say that man's name again.
理查德 老实说 你嫉妒的时候最没吸引力了
Richard, honestly, your jealousy is your least attractive quality.
凯瑟琳 你也不太会撒谎
And lying doesn't look very good on you, either, Catherine.
你不能这么说我
No, you don't get to say that to me.
你别那样跟我说话
You don't get to talk to me like that!
特别是在这种时候
Not now, not with all that I'm going through!
妈 你真的要跟我们…
Mom, you're seriously gonna play...
打癌症牌吗 你太特么说对了
Play the cancer card? You're damn skippy.
我会失去理智 做出错误的决定
And I'll be irrational, and I'll make bad decisions,
我可以随心所欲地玩癌症牌
and I can play the cancer card all I want,
因为我就是那个得了癌症的人
because I'm the one with the damn cancer!
你们这下让我清楚的知道我得癌症了
And talking to both of you makes it true.
没事
Hey. Hey.
幸好德卢卡医生接替了我的工作
But, luckily, Dr. DeLuca was here to take over for me.
我真希望我能看到
I wish I could've seen that.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
对不起
We're sorry.
为啥要道歉
For what?
你们不必道歉
You don't have to be sorry.
今天确实很可怕
Today was a really scary day.
我需要你们俩帮下我
And I'm gonna need both of you to help me for a little while.
去拿下我的钱包
You can start by going into my wallet,
拿上点钱 买♥♥些披萨吃
getting some money, getting yourself some pizza.
克莱尔阿姨也很饿 记得给我留点
Aunt Claire is starving, so save me some.
-好的 -好的
- Yes, ma'am. - Okay.
你还不能进食 克莱尔
You can't eat, Claire.
能帮我一点他们会舒坦一些
It makes them feel better to help.
我不敢相信我差点死了
I can't believe I almost died.
所幸你有可靠的医生治疗
Well, you were in good hands.
谢谢你救了我
Thank you for saving my life.
不客气
You're very welcome.
还有你
And you.
谢谢你让我留下来
Thank you for making me stay.
说真的 欧文 我 我很累
Honestly, Owen, I'm... I'm too tired.
我把我的职位给泰迪了
I gave Teddy my job.
好吧
Okay.
因为我希望她留下来
'Cause I want her to stay.
我希望她在这 我希望宝宝也在这
I want her here. I want the baby here.
显而易见
Clearly.
这是真的 阿米莉亚
It's the truth, Amelia,
我必须告诉你真♥相♥
and I have to be able to tell you the truth.
我也必须得犯错
I have to be able to make mistakes,
因为世事无常
because there is no clear path here.
我唯一能确定的是
The only thing I know for sure
我和泰迪有宝宝了
is that I am having a baby with Teddy
而我和你组建了一个多么真实的家庭
and that I have a very real family with you,
我不希望失去你的陪伴
and I don't want to do any of it without you.
我想念你
I miss you.
我想念我们
I miss us.
我不需要时间
I don't need time.
我需要你
I need you.
你怎么这么久才对我说这些话
What took you so long?
我像被麻醉了
I was paralyzed.
-真的吗 -不 千真万确
- Seriously... - No, literally.
-什么 -说来奇怪
- What? - Yeah, it was weird. It was...
你是不是
Are you...
感觉像是
It was, like...
怎么样
What?
欺骗日
Cheat Day.
你健身有十六个礼拜了吧【求校】
You're about, what, 16 weeks, right?
你是在嘉年华工作吗
Do you work for a carnival?
每隔一周 要票吗
Every other week. Want a ticket?
我是汤姆
I'm Tom.
对不起
I'm sorry.
薯条的味道完全盖住了你的声音
I can't hear you over the smell of those fries.
来点
Oh, here.
尽管吃吧
Here. Do your worst.
我刚摸了我的脚
I have feet on my hands.
除非不得已我可不喂你
I'm not gonna feed you unless I have to.
我根本不认识你
I don't even know you.
那就取决于你了
Well, that's on you.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表