is like one, big, swirling confusion tornado
足以颠覆生活 确实如此
that could upend four lives, so, yeah.
是啊 我的生活目前是有点杂乱
Yeah, my life is - a bit of a mess at the moment.
所以这是我应该选你的理由吗
And this is the reason why I should pick you?
因为众所周知
Because everyone knows
日子过得一团糟的人 工作总会出彩
that people with the most disastrous lives are brilliant at work.
还有 我天生就是指挥人的料
Also, I am incredibly bossy by nature.
好了 说真的
Okay, seriously,
泰迪·阿尔特曼到底比我强在哪里
what does Teddy Altman have that I don't?
早啊
Ciao.
你看起来 像一只海鼠
You look like a -- come -- a -- a sea -- a sea rat.
独居确实能让你展现友好的一面
Sleeping alone really brings out your friendly side.
我的意思是 宿追得很难受
I'm saying it must be a pretty bad hang-under.
是宿醉 确实不好受
Hangover, and, yeah, it was.
但我告诉你 我现在宿醉消失了
But you know what? I'm not feeling it anymore
因为在松树街过马路时 我救了
because I just saved Pierce and Avery
皮尔斯和艾弗里 他们差点血溅当场
from being splattered across Pine Street.
你做了什么
You what?
我是救世主 卡丽娜 我救了他们的命
I'm a lifesaver, Carina. I saved their lives.
我感觉自己像是神选之人 上帝的左膀右臂
It's like I was God's personal right-hand man or something.
好吧 你好像非常骄傲
Okay, you seem pretty proud of that.
当然 可听你口气 好像这是坏事
Yeah. You're saying it like it's a bad thing.
-你传呼我吗 韦伯医生 -你传呼我吗 韦伯医生
- You paged me, Dr. Webber? - You paged me, Dr. Webber?
你又没说找那个德卢卡
You didn't say which DeLuca.
我找的是卡丽娜
I meant Carina,
不过他弟应该也会感兴趣的
but her brother may as well enjoy this, too.
我是听说有人受了重伤
I just came in with a major trauma, Dr. Webber, so --
你会喜欢这个的 罗伊你说
You'll want to see this, DeLuca. Roy?
男性 42岁 严重的腹痛
Male, 42, severe abdominal pain.
他没说是因为什么
He didn't allude to why,
不过我们觉得应该跟这个有关系
but we think it may have something to do with this.
我们要不要赌一下这是什么
Are we taking bets on what this is?
-我觉得是蜡烛 -我觉得是洗发水瓶
-I'm going with a candle. -My money's on a shampoo bottle.
我觉得是闪光灯
Flashlight.
那玩意的确很流行
You know, that one's strangely popular.
德卢卡你呢
DeLuca?
为什么会有人怎么做
Why would anybody want to do this to himself?
因为他们不敢让老婆
Because they're afraid to ask their wives
碰他们里面
to touch them inside there.
怕老婆觉得他们是同性恋
They think their wives will think they're homosexuals.
我觉得这就是同性恋
This does seem that way to me.
别傻了
Don't be stupid.
同性恋对这些性♥爱♥玩具熟悉的很
Gay men know how to use proper sex toys
而且个个技术过硬
that don't get lost up there.
这只是一个怪人犯傻而已
No. No, t-this is straight-man stupidity.
不管是不是同性恋
The pleasure center resides just inside the anal canal
男人的敏感区都在肛管深处
for all men, gay or straight.
够了够了
All right, then.
等等 我还想听
Wait, wait, wait. I want to hear this.
前列腺就是男人的G点
The prostate is the male G-spot.
-真的吗 -当然
- Seriously? - Yeah.
不然我们为毛总是从男人后♥庭♥取东西出来
Why do you think we're always pulling stuff out of men's butts?
是啊 到底是为毛
Why, indeed.
格拉汉姆医生
Dr. Graham...
皮尔斯医生 借一步说话
Dr. Pierce, a word?
怎么了
Yeah?
再借一步可以吗
A private word?
好吧
Okay.
赛思 我马上回来
Cece, I'll be right back.
我让她来帮你做心电图检查
I'm gonna let her finish your EKG.
你待着不要动
You sit tight.
-谢谢 -没事
-Thank you. -Okay.
莱利医生请到儿科急救病房♥
Dr. Rainey to Peds ICU.
莱利医生请到儿科急救病房♥
Dr. Rainey to Peds ICU.
我的创伤手术室准备好了吗
My trauma room ready yet?
再呼一次骨科
Somebody page Ortho again.
我需要一套便携式的扫描仪
I'm gonna need a portable scan.
我死了吗 我死了吗
Did I die? Am I dead?
尼莎 你活得好着呢
Nisha, you are very much alive, okay?
我是在天堂吧
But I'm in Heaven.
我以前从不信这个 现在我信了
I never believed in Heaven before, but here I am.
我到天堂了
In Heaven.
尼莎 这里不是天堂
Nisha, this isn't Heaven.
应该不是
I don't think.
其实我也不太确定
I guess -- I guess I don't really know, actually.
其实我们什么都不知道
You know, I mean, there are so many things we don't know.
你俩都太帅了
But you are both so pretty.
像是穿着一身黄的天使
Like angels in yellow.
她怎么样 没事吧
How is she? Is she gonna be all right?
女士 你得回去好好躺着
Ma'am, I'm gonna need you back in a bed.
我没事 我得知道她怎么样了
Oh, I'm fine. I need to know how she is.
她的父母到了吗
Are her parents coming?
他们离的老远了
They're far, far away.
我太抱歉了 亲爱的
I am so sorry, love.
我妈妈也叫我亲爱的
My mom calls me "Love."
可我从来没被爱过
But I've never been in love.
我不想临死都没尝过爱情的滋味
I didn't want to die before being in love,
看来我得去天堂寻找爱情了
but I guess I had to die to find love.
去天堂再找
In Heaven.
这也太巧了吧
Child, are you kidding me?
我是婚介所的 专门给人介绍对象
I'm a matchmaker. That's what I do.
我可是专业的
And not by hobby -- by trade.
你好好活着
You just stay alive,
我一定帮你找到属于你的爱情
and I will dedicate my life to finding love for you.
女士 麻烦你
Excuse me, ma'am, seriously,
你得先躺回去等着心电图的结果
we need you back in your bed while we review your EKG.
我做过两次心脏移植手术
I've had two heart transplants.
即使我今天挂了
If I drop dead right here,
也已经从死神那里偷了很多年华了
I would've already had a longer life than I probably should've.
谢谢你 大夫
So, thank you, Doctor,
可我不会抛下这个小姑娘不管的
but I am not leaving this girl alone.
女士 我们的骨科团队到了
Okay, ma'am, we have an ortho team coming in,
我们得把你移开一些
so we're gonna have to move you to make room for --
我的神
Oh, my God.
有人呼骨科之神了吗
Someone ask for an Ortho God?
我果然是在天堂
It is Heaven!
她的股骨开裂的很严重
She's got a nasty open-femur fracture for sure,
但我不想把金属直接拔♥出♥来♥
but I do not want to take it off the metal.
先用止血带止血
Tourniquet to control the bleeding
然后再来拔这截自行车 是吧
before we take the metal bars off, right?
没错 你觉得怎么样 尼莎
Bingo. How you feeling, Nisha?
上帝 你看到了吗
Oh, God, see?
从没有人用这种口气关心过我
No one's ever asked me that, like really asked me.
这就是爱情的滋味吗
Is that what it's like being in love,
我这是恋爱了吗
like, in love, love?
就是那种在你身边醒来
Like, where I'd wake up next to you
你问我睡得怎么样的爱情吗
and you'd ask me, "How did you sleep?"
这太疯狂了 谁在乎这个
And that's -- that's crazy. Who cares?
我每天都会睡觉
I mean, I do it every night,
可你却是真心想知道我睡得怎么样
but you actually want to know how it went.
你想知道我的感受是什么
You want to know, "How I'm feeling, Nisha."
我确实想知道
I do want to know that.
我觉得她应该感觉还不错
All right, I think she's feeling all right. Mm.
我觉得一切都很不错
I am feeling everything right now.
不疼吗
Pain?
除了疼
Everything but that.
我们现在要一步一步来
All right, we're gonna take this step by step.
先卸叉架 然后卸竖管
Forks, stem, headset,
再卸车把 最后割掉上管
cut the top tube --
我没听明白
I don't follow that.
看来你没在自行车店干过
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表