早上好 佐拉
Good morning, Zola.
所有疾病都有遗传因素
All diseases have a genetic component.
-麦琪阿姨 -什么事
- Auntie Maggie? - Yes.
爱丽丝外婆是你的妈妈吗
Is Grandma Ellis your mom?
从生物学角度来说 是的
Biologically, yes.
但黛安和比尔将我养大 所以他们是我的父母
But Diane and Bill raised me, so they're my mom and dad.
就像我爸妈收养我一样
Just like my mom and dad raised me.
是的
Yup.
但诚然 不能把一切都归咎于基因
But of course, genes are not always to blame.
玛格丽特 在发表下一篇论文前
Margaret, before you publish your next piece,
你真该让我校对一下
you really ought to let me proofread your work.
满篇的拼写错误
It's riddled with typos.
什么
What?
不 不可能
No, it's not!
-别这幅表情 -什么表情
- And don't make that face. - What face?
好像你有不为人知的秘密那样
That face -- like you've got some secret we don't know.
梅瑞迪斯常做的表情
The Meredith face.
梅瑞迪斯是跟我学 所以这是爱丽丝表情
Meredith got it from me, so it's the Ellis face.
在诊断疾病时
In diagnosing a disease,
医生要必须要考虑到其他因素
physicians must take into account other factors.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是德里克的妹妹 我们之前肯定见过
I'm Derek's sister. We must have met before.
如果见过我会记得
I think I'remember.
你不是记忆出问题了吗
Would you, though?
患者所处的环境
Their environment.
患者的生活方式
Their lifestyle.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
你妈妈会懂的 快点 写下来
Your mom will know. Quick, write it down.
亲爱的 别忘了吃维他命
Don't forget to take your vitamins, dears.
血缘...
但恼人的是 有些遗传特征无法避免
However, some genetic traits are, annoyingly, unavoidable.
血缘之光
谢谢你 妈妈
Thanks, Mom.
实习医生格蕾
第十五季
妈妈
Mom.
-我现在正忙着 -施密特太太
- I'm actually kind of busy -- - Hi, Mrs. Schmitt!
是的 好的
Right. Okay.
好 我会...我会...再打给你
Yes, I'll -- I'll -- I'll call you later.
你这是什么意思
What the hell was that?
-你刚才是让我闭嘴吗 -不是
- Did you just shush me? - No.
是的 我是不让你说
I mean, yes, I did,
但不是因为觉得羞耻
but not in a shame spiral-y way.
是啊 你只不过是堵我的嘴
Y-Yeah, you just -- You just shushed me.
只不过因为她...
It -- It's just she --
我不是想瞒着她
It is not that I don't want her to know.
她就是...很麻烦
She's just...A lot.
她对所有事情都很挑剔
She has a lot of opinions about everything.
那又怎么样呢 你觉得她看不上我吗
Then, what -- you think she won't like me,
或者她会介意我是个男的
or she won't like that I'm male?
我只是不想让她以为
I just don't want her to learn about you
你只是个和我上♥床♥的性感裸男
as the hot shirtless guy I'm in bed with.
虽然你确实性感
Even though you are hot
还半裸上身 还和我在床上
and shirtless and in bed with me.
到此为止
Not anymore.
忙什么呢
Hey, You.
赫尔姆说你取消了所有手术
Helm says you, handed off all your surgeries.
你在研究什么
What are you working on?
目前完全没有把握
I'm not totally sure yet.
是我梦中所得
It -- It came to me in a dream.
你做梦都在搞科研吗
You dream science?
很罕见 不过感谢夸奖
Rarely, but thank you.
和你父亲进展还顺利吗
How's it going with your dad?
还行 非常罕见
Weirdly, not terrible.
他看起来情绪稳定 但说不准
He seems stable, but it's hard to tell.
-他是来游说的 -游说什么
- He's here today with a pitch. - A pitch?
他说是医学的重大突破
A medical breakthrough, he says.
"它将改变世界 安德里亚"
"It's gonna change the world, Andrea."
他总会有些大胆想法 全情投入其中
He gets these big ideas, he gets obsessed with them,
然后就会失去兴趣 抛诸脑后
and then he just cycles out and loses interest.
这次估计也没太大价值
It -- It probably won't amount to much.
- 有什么诊断或是... -没有
- Is there a diagnosis or...? - No.
但卡丽娜好像觉得他有狂躁抑郁症
But Carina seems to think he's got bipolar,
不过他自然是拒绝治疗
but he refuses treatment, of course,
所以我们也不知道结果
so we don't really know.
他只说他能更深刻地感知世界
He just says he, feels the world deeply.
这话真有诗意
That's poetic.
这也算是他的魅力吧
He has his charms.
我得走了
I got to go.
-保持联♥系♥ -好的
- Keep me posted. - Okay.
-我们得守规矩 -好吧
- We have rules. - Okay.
你好
Hello.
-还有采访吗 -是的 某个医学播客
- More interviews? - Yeah, some medical podcast.
但她非常厉害
She's on fire, though.
为什么叫这个名字
Why do they call it that?
"播客"
"Podcast."
这词可以指豌豆的豆荚
I mean, there's pea pods.
飞机翼下的吊舱
There are certain pods in aviation.
也能指一群鲸鱼游过
Whales swim in pods,
可这词和录音一点关系都没有
but that word has nothing to do with audio recording.
好吧 我有个旋转成形术
Right. Uh, I got a rotation-plasty.
那又有什么关系
What does that have to do with --
没关系 先生
Nothing, sir.
我们听说您是神童
We hear you were a bit of a prodigy.
你19岁就从医学院毕业
You finished med school at 19.
27岁就当上塔夫茨的心脏科主任
You made chief of cardio at Tufts at 27.
-厉害 -没错
- Impressive. - Yeah.
谢谢 是的
Thank you. Yes.
我有个很强大的家庭
Um, I had a very strong family.
我的父母告诉我 我可以成为任何人
My parents told me I could be whatever I wanted to be.
他们也是外科医生吗
Are they surgeons, as well?
老天 不是
Oh, God, no.
那是什么吸引你进入这个领域的
Then what drew you to the field?
我都不记得自己有不想当医生的时候
You know, I can't really remember ever not wanting to be a doctor.
在我14岁时我就想当外科医生
I knew at age 12 that I wanted to be a surgeon.
14岁时就确定了心脏科
By 14, that it was cardio.
天生就是外科医生
Wow. Born to be a surgeon.
是的 这让你对遗传感到惊奇
Yeah, yeah. It makes you wonder about a genetic component.
遗传
Uh, genetic?
是的 我的亲生父母都是外科医生
Yeah. Well, both my biological parents were surgeons.
即使爱丽丝和理查德都是普外医生
Although Ellis and Richard were both in general surgery.
我姐姐梅瑞狄斯也是
Same with my sister, Meredith.
所以我也不知道为什么选择心脏
So I don't know where the hearts come in.
那一定是后天培养的结果
That must be nurture over nature.
打断一下 你是说爱丽丝和梅瑞狄斯吗
I'm -- I'm sorry. Did you say Ellis and Meredith?
-什么 -是格蕾家的吗
- Hm? - As in Grey?
爱丽丝和梅瑞迪斯·格蕾
Ellis and Meredith Grey?
我的意思是
Well, ah -- M-My point was that --
而理查德是
And -- And Richard is...?
我的生父 理查德·韦伯
Uh, my -- my biological father, Richard Webber.
对不起 你是说爱丽丝·格蕾
I'm sorry. Are you saying that Ellis Grey,
两届哈珀·艾弗里奖得主
two-time Harper Avery Award winner,
梅瑞迪斯·格蕾的母亲 是你的生母
mother of Meredith Grey, is your birth mother?
或许刚才那段可以剪掉
M-M-Maybe we can edit that.
-我的天 -天呐
- Holy crap. - Wow.
虽然这不是个真正的图书馆 但是
I mean, it's not exactly a real library, but it's...
我能整理一下吗
Would it be okay if I did a little sorting?
看来医生是不会把书放回原位
Seems like doctors don't put books back where they found them.
确实
Oh, sure.
抱歉 我有几个连续的会
Sorry, but I have back-to-back meetings.
我会回来带你去吃午饭
I'll come back and grab you for lunch.
好吗
Okay?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表