We save the babies.
儿子 这是我欠你的
My son, I owe you this.
让我捧你出名
Let me put you on the map.
喝点什么
What can I get you?
慢点 慢点
Easy. Yeah, easy.
它用超声波驱动把溶栓剂
So, it uses the ultrasound to drive the clot busters
直接送到血栓处吗
directly into the clot?
不错啊 儿童医生
Not bad for a child doctor.
什么
What?
没什么
Nothing.
颅内出血几率减少
Less of a chance of intracranial bleeding.
抗凝药会在接下来的十二小时里释放 然后痊愈
The tPA will release over the next 12 hours, and...boom.
再也不会有长相恐怖的血栓了 弗兰克
No more creepy-looking blood clots for you, Frank.
谢谢你这么说
Thank you for saying that,
我以为只有我觉得恐怖
because I thought I was the only one.
我都差点忘记自己是个医生了
I almost forgot I was a doctor there for a minute.
是吧
Right?
现在我们要搞清楚
Now we have to figure out why
为什么他在一天之内就有了两处大栓塞
he's had two major blood clots over the last 24 hours.
好了 这边快结束了
All right. Almost finished up here.
看起来不错 去和他妈妈说一下最新进展
Looking good. Let's update his mom.
做到哪步了
Where are they?
已经在缝合了
They're closing.
你生气了
You're mad.
不 我没生气
No, I'm not mad.
这是你的身世
It's your story,
你有权力说出来
and you have a right to tell it.
是吗 话是不错
Okay. Right words.
语气不对
Wrong tone.
这确实是我的身世 我也有权力说出来
It is my story, and I do have a right to tell it.
凯瑟琳得了癌症 她现在与癌症共生
Catherine has cancer. She's living with cancer.
我知道
Yeah, I know that.
我觉得现在这个时候
And what I think she maybe doesn't need
也许她不需要徒增烦恼
added to her plate at this moment
比如向全世界宣布她的丈夫
is the world knowing that her hus--
她的丈夫出过轨
That her husband is an adulterer.
我 我没理解
I'm -- I'm confused.
你是背着凯瑟琳出轨了吗
Are you cheating on Catherine?
别胡说八道
Don't be obtuse.
我没有啊
I am not trying to be.
我和爱丽丝出过轨 今天你公诸于世了
I had an affair with Ellis, which you just made public.
你觉得这会影响到凯瑟琳
And you think that that somehow reflects on Catherine?
我并不以这段经历为傲
Well, it's not part of my story I'm particularly proud of.
正是这段经历最终孕育了我 理查德
It's the part of your story that culminated in me, Richard --
让我得以存在
in my existence.
你们没事吧
Everything okay?
我姐姐想把我爸的研究项目撤掉
My sister is trying to shut down my father's research project.
她早知道了 而且她懂意大利语
She knows. And she speaks Italian, so it's okay.
只懂一点
Only a little.
安德里亚 我们不能让他这么做
Andrea, we cannot let him do this.
你想让你♥爸♥在这做研究
Wait, you want your father to do research here?
是的 我觉得这主意不错
Yes. I-I think it's a good idea.
你不是说他有无法根治的心理疾病吗
I thought you said he has an untreated mental illness.
没错
He does.
他的确有问题
He has episodes, okay?
但他并不危险
But it's not like he's dangerous.
直到他发病
Until he is.
事情很复杂
It's complicated.
不 事情很简单 安德里亚
No, it's not complicated, Andrea.
他压根就不是这方面的专家
He didn't even train in this field.
没错 可你是啊
Yeah, but you did.
你应该比任何人都清楚
So you know better than anyone
这项研究的重要性
how important this research is.
是的 但我也比任何人都清楚
Right, but I also know better than anyone
他能变得多可怕
just how bad he can get.
安德里亚 过去三个月我一直陪着他
Andrea, I spent the last three months with him.
他的病情很不稳定
He's not well.
你没在他身边长大
You didn't grow up with him,
所以当他有求时你会必应
so when he comes calling, you go running.
他清楚这一点
And he knows that.
他知道你会任他摆布
He knows he can manipulate you, and you're letting him.
我会参与这项
I'm signing on to participate
能够拯救无数生命的
in a groundbreaking medical study
历史性的医学研究
that could change and save a lot of lives.
失陪了
Excuse me.
要是你会怎么做
What would you do if you were me?
和主任好好谈谈
Talk to the chief?
哈灵顿医生请到手术室
Dr. Harrington to the OR.
佩奇·哈灵顿医生请到手术室
Dr. Paige Harrington to the OR.
你知道吗
Did you know?
我知道很多事
I know a lot of things.
你问的是什么
You'll have to be more specific.
德卢卡父亲的狂躁症以及四位患者的事
About DeLuca's dad and the mania and the four patients.
我知道
I did.
你本可以告诉我
You could've told me.
我说了 我说让你深挖此事 看我的脸
I did. I said dig deeper, read my face.
你就不能直说吗
You could've just told me.
我不能 因为这是一个
No, I couldn't because I was confided in
我很在乎的人向我倾诉的秘密
by somebody I care quite a bit about.
所以不行 我不能说
So, no, I couldn't.
我不想因为别人的一点精神疾病
I don't want to be the guy who says no to something amazing
就对一项惊人的研究说不
because of a little mental illness.
我是说 看看我妈妈
I mean, look at my mom.
你想过如果这项技术落入心怀不轨之人手中
Have you thought about the ethical ramifications
会造成什么样道德后果吗
if this got into the wrong hands?
说真的 如果不是这家伙的背景
Honestly, if it wasn't for the guy's history,
我压根就不会多想
I wouldn't even think twice.
所以你要批准了吗
Does that mean you're going to approve it?
梅 这可是一个母体外的子♥宫♥
Mer, it's a womb outside the mother.
如果他真的成功了
If he pulls this off,
这就是个真实的医学奇迹
it's an honest-to-God medical miracle.
很抱歉你得那样长大 老兄
Sorry you had to grow up like that, man.
你告诉他了
You told him?
是卡丽娜
Carina did.
不过是我让她说的
But I told her to.
梅 他是我父亲
Mer, he's my dad.
我觉得他没问题
I'm telling you, I think he's okay.
我知道 听着
I know, but, listen,
我和我父母的关系也很复杂
I have my own complicated history with my parents,
我的判断经常会受到影响
and I know that my judgment was very often clouded.
这次你一定得相信我 好吗
I need you to try to trust me on this, okay?
撒切尔医生请到重症监护室
Dr. Thatcher to ICU.
手术成功了
He's okay.
我们把他转移到了重症监护室
We're moving him to an ICU room,
我们成功放置了破坏血块的导管
and we were able to place the catheter to break up the clot.
我的天 弗兰克
Oh, my God, Frank.
我们做了一些检查
We ran some tests,
发现他体内有莱登第五因子
and we think he has something called Factor V Leiden.
这种因子会影响凝血功能
It's a blood-clotting disorder
从而造成体内出现大量不正常的血块
that can lead to an abnormal amount of clots.
他怎么会得这种病
How did he get that?
这是一种遗传病
It's genetic.
从他出生就有了
He's had it his entire life.
直到他生病才会出现相应症状
It just didn't cause any issues until he became so sick.
他的咳嗽救了他的命
His cough may have actually saved his life.
他可能会死吗
He could've died?
没错
Well, yes.
但我们及时发现了问题
But we were able to get to it in time.
这是一种遗传病
And it's genetic?
爸爸 你什么...
Dad, what are you --
你们得马上给她做测试
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表