just full steam ahead --
不论性别 大头婴儿帽还有其他什么的
gender neutral, big-headed baby hats and all.
垫圈
Lap pad.
我想这就是她在逃避的东西
I think we got what she's avoiding.
-是你呼叫我到实验室来吗 -是的
- You paged me to the lab? - I did.
怎么...你不能去我办公室吗
What -- you couldn't come to my office?
不能
I couldn't.
为什么
Why not?
因为那代表我承认了你的高级职衔
Because that would be a concession to your superior job title,
但你马上就要下台了
and that's about to end.
但现在还没
But it hasn't ended.
还没 但等你下台时 我不想你摔得太痛
No, but when it does, I just don't want the fall to hurt too badly.
你在干什么
What are you working on?
我妈妈给了我一点灵感
My mother gave me a tip.
-关于什么 -不重要
- About what? - Never mind.
你和文森佐·德卢卡谈得如何
How'd it go with Vincenzo DeLuca?
他的点子棒极了
Oh, his pitch was awesome.
那可是袋子里的婴儿
It's a freaking baby in a bag.
袋子里的婴儿
A baby in a bag?
是的 就像外部子♥宫♥一样
Yeah, an external womb.
他已经做了样机
He's already made a prototype.
他给我们看了小羊的录像
He showed us the video of the baby lamb.
-在袋子里 -是的
- In a bag? - Yup.
我在儿科十年 从没想到过这么厉害的点子
10 years in peds, and I have never thought of something so cool.
听上去都好得不真实了
Almost sounds too good to be true.
我让他给我一两天时间考虑
Yeah, well, I asked him to give me a day or two,
但我当时就想答应他了
but I wanted to say yes in that room.
你打电♥话♥给他在意大利的医院了吗
Did you call his hospital in Italy?
是的 他们都喜欢他
Yeah. They love him.
你应该再深入挖掘一下
You should dig a little deeper --
好好调查一下
kick the tires on that one.
为什么 你知道什么吗
Why? What do you know?
什么
What?
看我表情
Read my face.
你便秘吗
Constipated?
我的表情就是告诉你我不能说
My face is saying something that I cannot say.
这和乔有关
Oh, this is about Jo.
她和你说过我妈妈
Did she talk to you about my mom
还有婴儿帽子的事吗
and the baby hats?
算了
Never mind.
好吧
Fine.
所以你们是打算每周轮流带吗
So, are you planning on alternating weeks
还是按天算
or splitting weeks?
比如二二三
2-2-3?
二二三是什么
2-2-3 is...?
每周你们每人各带两天
You each get two days,
第一周一个人先多带三天
and then whoever went first gets three,
然后下周反过来
and then, the next week, you flip it
这样每人时间相同
so the time balances out.
我们还没怎么讨论这个问题 所以
W-We haven't had much time to discuss it, so...
法官需要知道这个安排
The judge is gonna want to know.
我不想有一半的时间不在他身边
Well, I don't want to spend half my time away from him.
她把监护权给了我们两个
She gave custody to both of us.
是的 但她不知道你刚选择离开我
Yeah, but she didn't know that you'd just left me.
要是知道的话 她可能会做不同的决定
Maybe she would've made a different decision.
所以你都不想让我的名字出现在文件上
Okay, so you don't even want me on the paperwork.
不 不 我不是这个意思
No, no. That's not what I'm saying.
我只是觉得我们需要讨论一下
I'm just saying there's an argument to be made
保证孩子的正常作息
in favor of consistency.
好了 我们今天就这样吧
Okay, folks, uh, we're done here.
不要 等等 我们会
Uh, no, wait. We will --
-我们会解决的 -"我们会解决的"
- We're gonna figure it out. - "We'll figure it out"
我不能把这答案告诉法官
isn't the kind of answer I can give a judge.
听着 这次会比我想的时间要久
Listen, this went longer than expected
我还有另一个会要去
and I have another meeting,
你们可以用这个房♥间
but use the room.
如果你们都想要这个孩子
If you want this child in your life,
你们得尽快讨论出一致的想法
you're gonna need to get on the same page, fast.
她说 "爸爸把肺都要咳出来了"
She said, "Dad's coughing up a lung,"
现在他真的把肺咳出来了
and now he just coughed up a lung.
这不是他的肺 否则他就死了
It's not his lung, or he would be dead.
图片搜索结果说
Uh, according to image search,
这是一棵支气管树
it's a -- a bronchial tree.
其实是一块长得像
Uh, it's actually a blood clot
支气管树的形状的血块
in the shape of a bronchial tree.
咳嗽可能导致他的
Somehow, the coughing
呼吸道流血了
must've cause bleeding in his airway,
但是它是如何凝结成这样 并且
but how it became so congealed and --
-怎么了 -爸爸
- What's happening? - Dad?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
施密特 在我做超声波检查的时候插管
Okay. Schmitt, intubate while I do an ultrasound.
不好意思 麻烦往后退一些
Um, I'm sorry. Move back, please.
找辆急救车来
Let's get a crash cart in here
还有我要的琥珀胆碱和异丙酚
and the sux and propofol that I asked for
再做个心电图
and an EKG.
发生了什么 他刚刚刚还没事啊
What happened? He was just fine!
爸爸 过来 让他们工作
Dad, come on. Let them work.
赶紧 施密特
Come on, let's move, Schmitt.
这可能是个巨大的肺栓塞
This could be a massive pulmonary embolus.
你有没有听过一个超级好的想法
You ever hear an idea that's so good
好到让你生气因为自己没有想到
that it makes you angry you didn't think of it?
有过
Yes.
但这通常说明我的药物不起作用
But it usually means my meds aren't working.
我生了好多年的气
I spent several years in an outright rage
因为我没有发明出
that I didn't invent
无绳电♥话♥
the cordless phone.
我小时候 你觉得我长大会做什么
When I was little, what did you think I was gonna be when I grew up?
你有次问我门把手里面是什么样子
Well, you once asked me what the inside of a doorknob looked like.
你当时6岁
I mean, you were 6,
所以我就把门把手拆开给你看
so I just took it apart and showed it to you.
但是你不让我把它装回去
But then you wouldn't let me put it back together again.
你最终自己把它装回去了
Eventually, you did it yourself,
所以我以为你会成为一名工程师
so I thought you were gonna be an engineer.
把东西拆了
Oh, yeah, well, taking things apart
再把它们组装好
and putting them back together again
差不多就是我每天的工作内容
is kind of what I do all day.
你说得对
That's true.
但我其实不是思想家
But I'm not really a thinker.
我是个修理工 但不是创新者
I mean, I'm a fixer, not an innovator.
我不觉得 亲爱的
Oh, I don't know about that, honey.
我向来对你的大脑佩服得五体投地
I've never been anything but in awe of your brain.
天知道你从哪儿得来的
God knows where you got it,
因为肯定不是你父母遗传给你的
'cause you didn't get it from either of your parents.
你织的那些婴儿帽子真的吓到乔了
You know, you really freaked out Jo with those baby hats.
我不是故意的 我...
Well, I didn't mean to freak her out. I...
可能只是想给她点鼓励
Give her a little nudge, maybe.
克里斯·博达姆到入院处
Chris Boddam to Admitting.
克里斯·博达姆到入院处
Chris Boddam to Admitting.
好了 谢谢
Mm. Okay. Thanks.
为什么我会被要求评论
Why do I have a request for a comment
"麦琪·皮尔斯和爱丽丝·格蕾"的故事
on the "Maggie Pierce/ Ellis Grey" story?
我的天哪 理查德 真的对不起
Oh, my God, Richard. I'm so sorry.
我在做播客的时候 讨论到了
I was doing that podcast, and we started talking about
我是如何进入外科和遗传学的 然后突然
how I got into surgery and genetics, and then suddenly --
你告诉了整个医学界
You were telling the entire medical community
爱丽丝和我有外遇了
that Ellis and I had an affair?
理查德 我真的很抱歉
Richard, I'm so sorry.
我 我没想到
I-I-I didn't think --
你确实没有
No, you didn't.
谢谢
Thank you.
好 神经血管看起来完好且无张力
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表