我发给你们
I'll text it to all of you.
-哪位女士 -琪琪
- Oh, what lady? - Kiki?
-什么样的文章 -这个人是谁
- What kind of article? - Uh, who is this person?
"勇敢和自我鼓励拯救了我"
"How Bravery and Self-Advocacy Saved My Life."
听上去不错啊
Oh, that sounds nice.
那个贱♥人♥
That bitch.
怎么了 她说什么了
Why? What'd she say?
我在读
Shh, shh, shh. I'm reading.
我以为你把钱都捐了
I thought you gave all your money away.
我可以把我整间阁楼都放在你的壁炉里
I could fit my whole loft inside your fireplace.
不是你想像的那样
That's not how it works.
我建立了一个受限基金
Um, I created a restricted endowment
购入多元投资组合
invested in a diverse portfolio
以应付我妈的基金会的所有支出
for my mom's foundation to handle all the payouts.
你这儿可以打乒乓球
Oh, you have ping-pong.
整个地方都是你自己的了
So, you got the whole place to yourself, huh?
对 没有姐妹 没有孩子
Yes. No sisters, no kids.
这么久来的第一次
First time in recent memory.
我们必须要参加这个派对吗
Do we have to go to this party?
对
Yes.
但我们不必待太久
But we don't have to stay long.
等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
-好 现在进去吧 -好的
- Okay, good to go. - Okay.
4号♥重症监护室的埃文斯先生
There is an MRI pending
还在等核磁共振检查
for Mr. Evans in ICU 4.
你能检查下晚上11点出的所有测试结果吗
And can you check all the labs for the 11:00 p.m. draw
如果需要通知我的就给我电♥话♥
and get back to me if there's anything I should know?
克莱夫夫人
Mrs. Karev.
要叫医生
It's Doctor.
等等 什么
Wait. What?
你好 克莱夫夫人 你好
Hi. Mrs. Karev. Hi.
你来西雅图了
You're in Seattle.
乔 你好
Jo. Hi.
-惊喜吧 -一切都好吗
- Surprise! - Um, is everything okay?
-阿历克斯知道你在这儿吗 -他知道
- Does Alex know that you're here? - Oh, yeah.
但他说派对上见
But he told me to meet him at a party?
好吧
Oh. Uh...okay. Um...
他一定是把我俩搞错了
Uh, we must have got our wires crossed.
太好了
Um...great.
我 我可以载你过去
I-I can give you a ride there.
太棒了
Wonderful.
我是阿历克斯·克莱夫主任
You've reached Chief Alex Karev.
有事请留言
Leave a message.
阿历克斯
Hey, Alex.
又是我
It's me again.
还有你妈妈
And your mom.
在去杰克森家的路上
On our way to Jackson's.
一会儿见
See you soon.
你是坐飞机来的 还是
Did you fly here, or --
先坐了巴士 然后换乘火车
Oh, a bus and a train
再乘了一次巴士
and another bus.
我觉得坐飞机压力可能有点大
I-I thought flying might be a little overwhelming.
是的 是会压力大
Yes. It can be.
我 我最近读了本书
You know, I, uh -- I read this book recently,
是关于刘易斯与克拉克远征的
uh, about the Lewis and Clark expedition.
他们遇到了很多困难
And they encountered so many hardships
踏足了与我来时差不多的路
making almost the same journey that I just did.
所以我想 如果他们能骑马走过这段路
So I thought, if they could do that on horseback,
还战胜了疾病 那我也行
fighting disease, then why couldn't I?
很抱歉被你看到了 亨特
Sorry you had to see that, Hunt.
但是她太开心了
But she's just so damn happy.
简直一刻都不能离开我
She can't keep her hands off me.
-什么 为什么 -他给了我个惊喜
- What? Why? - Oh, h-- he surprised me.
是啊 我们要去棕榈泉旅行
Yeah, with a trip to Palm Springs.
趁着变成三口之家前去享受些阳光
A little fun in the sun before baby makes three.
或者是四口之家
Or, uh, four.
什么 你们要去旅行
What? You're going on a trip?
你已经怀孕七个月了
I mean, you're seven months pregnant.
是啊 我知道我怀着孕呢 欧文 是的
Yeah, I'm aware of how pregnant I am, Owen. Yeah.
这根本不影响我旅行
It's perfectly safe for me to travel.
是啊 坐头等舱 全方位照顾
Yeah. First class. She'll be in good hands.
我来照顾 我们走吗
Mm. My hands. Mm. Shall we?
-快进来 -见到你真好
- Come on in! - Good to see you.
很开心见到你
Good to see you. All right.
-欢迎大家 欢迎 -谢谢
- Welcome, guys. Welcome. - Thanks.
进来吧
Come on in.
大家都别客气 当自己家就行
All right, you guys, uh, make yourselves at home.
女士 让我给你拿一杯蔓越莓苏打水吧
M'lady, let me, uh, get you a club soda and cran. Oh.
你今晚喝太多伏特加了
You've had enough vodka tonight.
谢谢
Thank you.
我什么都不要 谢谢
Nothing for me, thanks.
是的 还有在塔尼娅叫你去刷牙时就去
Yes, and -- and brush your teeth when Tanya tells you to,
还有别再读书了 好吗
and no extra books, okay?
我也爱你 爱丽小可爱
I love you, too, Elle-Belle.
拜拜
Bye.
-你要再来一杯吗 -好的
- You ready for another? - Yes.
孩子在谁那儿
Who has the kids?
贝利和佐拉在朋友家过夜
Bailey and Zola are at a sleepover,
爱丽丝和保姆在一起
and Ellis is with the babysitter.
家里没人
Wow, empty house?
也许我应该和你一起回去
Maybe I should, uh, go home with you.
-我其实想告诉你 -我不知道
- I actually wanted to tell you -- - I have no idea
欧文和我这是怎么了
what is going on with Owen and me.
为什么我们要睡在一张床上
And why we are even sleeping in the same bed.
我们又没有性生活
I mean, it's not like we're having any sex.
我们从前性♥伴♥侣♥
We went from ex-sex
到争吵不止的夫妻 只花了60秒
to bickering married couple in, like, 60 seconds.
现在贝蒂和利奥不在了
And now -- now Betty and Leo are gone,
我们都被卡在了
and we're just both stuck in this,
这个巨大无止境的悲伤中
you know, giant sinkhole of sadness.
我们之前太专注于孩子们了
We've just been so focused on the kids,
我们从没花时间考虑过
we didn't take time to assess the damage
我们对自己的伤害
that we were doing to us.
这太糟糕了
This sucks.
我一直在说"我们" 但真的还有"我们"吗
I mean, I say, "Us," but is there really an "Us"
在没有了性生活和家庭之后
with no sex and no family?
再给你来杯红酒吗
Can I get you another glass of wine there?
或者别的什么
Or anything but that?
她得到了无数个赞
She's got, like, a kajillion likes.
听这个 "我得去寻找勇气
Listen to this -- "I had to find the courage
以寻找之前未寻觅到的答案"
to find the answers I could not find."
这句话里面的"找"也太多了
It's clearly way too many "Finds" in one sentence.
不 都没提到我
No, I barely get a mention --
全是关于她自己的勇气和谦逊
It's all about the bravery and humility it took
来求我做一台革新有创造性的手术
to beg me to do a radical, pioneering surgery --
这些蛋卷太受欢迎了
These egg rolls are going like hotcakes.
你在说那篇文章吗
Oh, are you talking about that article?
写得真不错
Oh, that was something!
非常 非常感人
You know, really -- really moving.
你表现得很好
You come off very well.
感觉像是她用
It's like she healed herself
强大的自恋神奇魔法把自己治愈了
with the magical power of her own narcissism.
我得再来点红酒
I need more wine.
好的 宝贝 我刚要
Yeah. Babe, I just off--
你看到我妈妈了吗
Have you seen my mom?
我能习惯这些的
I could get used to this.
是啊 你可以
Yes, you can.
什么能阻止你呢
What's to stop you?
你现在有钱了 对吧
Well, you have money now, right?
有了那个臀驱者
With that butt-blazer?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表