你看起来不太好
You don't seem entirely okay.
今天早上你说
You know this morning, you said that
信仰就像是相信
faith is like just trusting
有一只巨大的手会抓住你
that there's some giant hand out there that'll catch you,
然后确实有一只手把我们救了出来
and then literally a hand pulled us out of the path of death?
那是德卢卡的手
It was DeLuca's hand.
我祈祷之后 艾普丽尔醒过来了
I prayed, and April woke up.
或许她能醒来是因为我医术高明
Or April woke up because I'm a really excellent doctor.
我没有轻视谁的意思
Look, I'm not trying to be dismissive. -
也不是在邀功
And I'm not trying to claim any credit --
有什么好笑的吗
What's funny?
-有什么好笑的 -嗯哼
- What's funny? - Mm.
你说话和我一样
You sound like me.
你这话该是我说的 我反而说不出来了
You sound like me. I don't sound like me.
真是尴尬
It's embarrassing.
-杰克森 -感觉好尴尬
- Jackson -- - I'm embarrassed.
改变没什么不好的
It's okay to change.
再说你怎么可能一成不变
Yeah, I mean, actually, you should.
你是个大活人啊
You're alive.
发展进化没什么问题
It's okay to evolve.
你完全可以...
It's okay to...
寻求更深的意义
- search for a deeper meaning.
我有一种信仰
I believe in something.
不知道具体是什么
No idea what,
但它正在我内心涌动
- but it's pulsing through me.
我想要跨出这一步
You know, I... I want to take that leap.
想要相信自己的直觉
I want to trust my gut
如果我搞砸了
and -- and -- and feel like something's gonna catch me...
也会有一双手紧紧抓住我
...if I screw it up.
我想要相信艾普丽尔和马修之间
I want to do what - April and Matthew did, you know?
我想要相信它
I want to -- I want to trust it.
艾普丽尔和马修结婚了
April and Matthew got married.
没错 我说我想要相信这件事
Yeah. And I'm saying I want to trust it.
我们...
We're...
我们...
We're, um...
我们的牛奶喝完了
We're out of milk.
我们乐于想象一切尽在掌控之中
We'd like to imagine that we're in control.
但更多时候
But more often than not...
我们大脑中的化学物质控制着我们
...the chemicals in our brains control us.
利奥睡着了 贝蒂...
Leo's asleep, and Betty's --
我有感觉了
I have feelings.
我懂 真的 非常抱歉
I know. I know, and I am so sorry.
不 欧文 别道歉
No, Owen, uh, don't apologize.
我是说...
I'm saying...
我对你有感觉
- I have feelings...for you.
我对你有感觉了
I have feelings for you.
就像心跳加速 敲打胸口的感觉
Like, um, pulse-racing, chest-pounding feelings,
我知道在我们这座桥下面
and I know that there is a lot of water
暗潮涌动
under this particular bridge.
如果你说 不行
And I would understand if you told me no,
阿米莉亚 我回不去了
if you said, "Amelia, I can't go there again."
我也能理解
I would understand.
如果你还爱着泰迪
And, um, if you are in love with Teddy
她也爱着你
and she's in love with you...
我是不会和她争的
...I'm not gonna fight her.
但如果我从来没有告诉你...
But if I never told you th--
告诉你我对你有感觉
But if I never told you that I have feelings
而你就这样去追求泰迪
and you just went chasing after Teddy
就因为我没有说清楚
because I wasn't clear...
我是不会原谅我自己的
...I wouldn't be able to forgive myself for that.
泰迪指责我没了她活不下去
Teddy accused me - of not being able to be alone.
-今天说的吗 -不 是我在德国的时候
- Today? - No, no. When I was in Germany.
-是吗 -对
- Oh. - Yeah.
我不想被她说中
I don't want her to be right.
脑岛被激活了
The insula lights up,
我们不得不改变自己的生活
and we are compelled to change our lives.
被渴望所驱使
Compelled by longing.
被向往所驱使
Compelled by yearning.
Cece Colvin红娘
被更多的欲求所驱使
Compelled by desire for more.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表