-你们是 -我们是她的父母
- You're her -- - We're her parents.
-所以她给你打电♥话♥了 -是的
- So, she did call you? - Yeah.
-什么时候打的 -两天前
- When? - Uh, two days ago.
我们立刻就开车去康复中心了
We started driving to the rehab center right away.
知道她还活着 我们太开心了
We were just so happy she was alive.
他们给了我们你的号♥码 他们说...
And they gave us your number, and they said that --
你是她的法定监护人
that you were her legal guardian?
她和我们在一起生活了几个月
Uh, she's been living with us for a few months now.
我给你们打过好多次电♥话♥
I tried to call you several times.
我以为我是给你们打电♥话♥
I-I thought I was calling you,
但她给我的号♥码是假的
but she gave me a fake number.
抱歉 我想知道
I-I'm sorry, I'm just trying to figure out
她最开始是怎么遇见你的
how she even met you in the first place
你怎么会开始照顾她的
and how you started looking after her.
我们以为她来医院可能是为了
We thought that maybe she had come to the hospital
找更多药吃
looking for more drugs.
她来医院是
She came in, uh,
带利奥看医生
for a doctor's appointment for Leo.
她为了他想戒掉药物
And, um, she was trying to stay off drugs for him.
我看她需要帮忙
I could see that she needed help,
我就把她吸纳为家庭成员了
and so she just became a part of our family.
利奥是谁
Who's Leo?
是她的男朋友吗
Is that -- Is that her boyfriend?
就是因为他 她才不回家吗
Is that why she never came home?
手部血液流动正常
Yeah, it looks like the hand's perfused,
但是掌骨骨折
but we've got metacarpal fractures here.
在手术室的时候我再看
I'm gonna have to take a look in the O.R.
血压稳定住了
Blood pressure's holding
子弹在门附近...
and the bullet's near the hilum --
准备好带他走
Let's get him ready to move.
一支肺动脉分支遭到破坏
Bleeding might be from a damaged branch
可能是它导致了出血
of the pulmonary artery.
他刚刚还在乐队演奏
He was just playing in the band.
我不明白怎么会这样
I-I don't understand why this happened.
苏米斯 我们现在要带科林去做CT
Sheumis, we have to take Colin to CT now.
-我和他一起去 -不 先生 我们
- I'm going with him. - No, sir, we're --
我们一定会好好照顾他的
we're gonna take really good care of him.
克莱夫 没关系 让他去吧
Karev, it's fine. Let him go.
没事的 儿子
All right, son.
这边情况如何
How's it out here?
只是一些磕碰和瘀伤
Oh, usual bumps and bruises.
你们仨接手的这个人最严重了
You three have the worst of it.
在科林做完CT之前
I can help out down here
我可以在这帮你们
until Colin's out of CT.
二床的患者前额划伤
Uh, we've got a complex forehead lac
很复杂 它...
in bed 2 -- it --
这是什么鬼动静
What in God's name is that sound?
现在什么情况
So, um, what's the deal --
是代表很糟糕还是很好
Is this really bad or really good?!
我觉得这种乐器很美妙啊
Well, I think it's a beautiful instrument!
小伙子们
Hey, hey, hey. Hey, hey, guys!
停下
Stop! Stop!
请停下来
Stop, please.
抱歉 朋友
Sorry, mate.
我们只是想要振奋科林的精神
We're just trying to find a way to lift Colin's spirits.
他的什么
His what?
他的精神 精神 科林的精神
His spirits. Spirits. Colin's spirits.
好吧 这个地方
Yeah, whatever. Look, we got ambulances
是救护车来往的通道
coming in and out of here.
如果你们想帮忙
If you guys want to help,
就进去献血 好吗
just go inside and give some blood, okay?
找到她了吗
Hey, hey, did you find her?
没有 但她父母来了
No. But her parents are here.
-什么 -是的 贝蒂的父母
- What? - Yeah, Betty's parents.
布兰妮的父母
Britney's parents.
她在康复中心给他们打了电♥话♥
She called them from rehab,
但在他们到达之前就跑了
but before they could get there, she ran away,
康复中心就给了他们我的名字
and rehab gave them my name.
天呐
Wow.
他们是...他们...
Are they -- What are they --
她没有告诉他们
She didn't tell them.
他们还不知道利奥的事
They still don't know about Leo.
乔 跟我走 我需要你
Jo. Come with me. I need you.
干什么
For what?
你在研究尖端药物
Well, you are studying cutting-edge medicine,
我需要所有的这些尖端科技
and I am in need all of the cutting edges that I can get.
我有个病例 需要你帮我想办法
I need your brain on a case.
但我们今天很忙
Um, we're pretty busy today.
乔发现了救了凯瑟琳的观察镜
Well, Jo found the scope that saved Catherine's life.
而且你阅读的所有资料都是最新的
And -- And you're reading all the latest everything,
我今天就需要这样的信息
and that is what I need today.
而且我和主任也报备过了
And I cleared it with the chief.
我给她发工资 我说不行
Uh, I sign her paychecks, and I say no.
贝利 我在寻求帮助
Bailey. I'm asking for help.
你知道这对我来说有多不寻常吗
Do you have any idea how rare that is for me?
好吧
Fine.
但下次 你要和我这个主任报备
But next time, clear it with this chief.
好的
Okay.
露希尔 你的血管有一部分缩窄了
Lucille, there's an area of narrowing
我们称之为狭窄
in one of your arteries called a stenosis,
而且同一根血管中还有一个血管瘤
as well as an aneurysm in that same artery
在你大脑的深层
deeper in your brain.
卡洛西科医生是神经外科医生
Dr. Koracick is a neurosurgeon,
他来处理血管瘤
and he will repair the aneurysm,
我来处理狭窄的问题
and I will fix the stenosis.
我就知道你第一次感觉眩晕的时候
I knew I should have made you go to the doctor
就应该带你来看医生
the first time you were dizzy.
我应该让你少吃红肉
And I should make you eat less red meat,
但是我说有用吗
but how lucky am I with that?
现在可不是开玩笑的时候 露希
No time for jokes, Luce.
朱尔斯
Jules.
看看这些医生 他们都是顶尖专家
Look at these doctors. They're tops.
我们什么都不需要担心 对吧
We have nothing to worry about, right?
当然 朱尔斯 你妻子将会由专家诊疗
Absolutely. Jules, your wife is in excellent hands.
通常是我逗别人笑 但今天...
Usually I earn the laughter, but this seems a little, um...
怎么说呢
What's the word I'm looking for?
亲爱的 你说错了
It's called being wrong, dear.
但我们也习惯这种情况了
But we get it all the time.
马文是我丈夫
Marvin is my husband,
但朱尔斯是我最好的朋友
but Jules, oh, he's my best friend.
我们已经有30年的交情了
We've -- wow -- for 30 years now, huh?
中间缺了10年
I think you skipped a decade.
是的 那10年中你结婚了
Oh, yes, the decade you were married
你妻子是个可怕的女人
to that dreadful woman.
雪尔
Shirl.
这是什么破名字
As if that were a name.
雪尔从来不相信
You know, Shirl never believed
我和露希只是朋友
that Luce and I were just friends.
她现在不在这 而我在
And she's not here, but I am,
这说明了什么呢
so what does that tell you?
说明你看男人的眼光
Oh, it tells me you have better taste in men
比我看女人的眼光要更好
than I do in women.
说的太对了
Damn right I do.
-打扰一下 -我的小可爱
- Excuse me. - Mmm, my little, mmm, pookie.
赫尔姆医生会为你做术前准备
Well, um, Dr. Helm will be here to prep you for the O.R.,
我们会在手术室等你
and we will see you in surgery.
好的
Right.
我赌是三人行
My money's on thrupple.
三人行
Thrupple?
老天 还有好多东西要教给你
Oh, God, there's so much I have to teach you.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表