很好 很好 弗朗西斯 再走四步
Good, good, Frances. Four more steps.
她的广场恐怖症比我们想的严重多了
Her agoraphobia is way worse than we thought.
她看起来都害怕空气
I mean, s-s-she seems like she's afraid of the air.
亲爱的 亲爱的
Oh, dear, dear, dear.
我做不到
I can't do this.
你可以的 有我陪着你 弗朗西斯
Yes, you can. I've got you, Frances.
好的 坚持住 坚持住
Okay, hold on. Hold on.
很好
Mm, yes!
-看见吗 你完全没事 -老鹰已着落
- See? You're perfectly all right. - We're good. Eagle has landed.
先生 等一下
Sir, wait right there.
-等等 -萨法维医生
- Uh, wait, wait. - Dr. Safavi.
出了点事
Something's happening.
什么意思
What do you mean?
有什么问题吗
Uh, is -- is there a problem?
看来是我的签证有问题
It appears there's a question about my visa.
请跟我们走一趟
Come with us, please.
我 但是他 不 很抱歉
Oh, I -- But he -- No, I'm so-- I'm sorry.
你不能 他是
You can't -- He's --
没事的 弗朗西斯 保持呼吸
It will be all right, Frances! Keep breathing!
海关要把她的治疗师带走了
Uh, customs is taking her therapist.
施密特 听我说
Wait, Schmitt, listen to me.
你要把弗朗西斯带到医院来
You need to get Frances here now.
品菲尔德女士 请不用惊慌
Ms. Pinfield, this is no cause for alarm.
-为什么我们不 -我想回家了
- Why don't we just go -- - I should like to go home now.
-我要回家 -等等
- I have to go home. - Wait.
-等等 -施密特
- W-W-Wait. Uh... - Schmitt.
她躲回飞机上了 我要挂了
Oh, she's back on the plane! I got to go!
施密特
Schmitt?!
怎么了 有什么问题
What is it? What's wrong?
献血者还在飞机上
The donor's still on the plane.
她非常害怕
She's really scared.
她的治疗师和海关出了点问题
There's some kind of mix-up with her therapist and customs.
但我们会解决的
But we'll figure it out.
我们 我们只需要再
We're -- We're just gonna have to
稍微等一下 好吗
wait a little bit longer, okay?
几个星期以来所有人都对我们说
That's all anyone's been saying to us for weeks...
让我们等等 再等一会
is to wait, and wait some more.
一直等 一直等 一直等
And wait and wait and wait!
看看我儿子
Look at my son!
他越来越虚弱了
He's getting sicker and sicker
而我们就坐在这里听命行事
while we just sit here doing what we're told.
他要死了
He's dying!
而她都不愿意下飞机吗
And she won't get off the plane?!
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
没关系
It's okay.
我也想砸一个
I kinda want to smash one, too.
我来收拾 宝贝
I've got it, baby.
宝贝
Oh, babe.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
还 不
Ye-- No!
我觉得不好
I don't think so.
别动
Okay. Stay still.
实习医生格蕾
第十五季 第二十四集
出什么事了
What happened?
他摔了一大跤 摔伤了他的
He took a nasty fall landed extremely hard on his --
我的屁♥股♥
It was my ass!
你能把屁♥股♥摔骨折吗 有这种事吗
Can you even break your ass? Does that happen?
很悲伤 但是有
Sadly, yes.
是尾椎骨折吗
Is this the broken coccyx?
我呼了林
I paged Link.
你叫的是骨科医生
You paged ortho.
别管我了 赶紧去搞定我儿子的捐赠者
Forget about me. Just get that donor for my son.
求你们了
Please.
什么捐赠者 什么情况
What donor? What happened?
黄金血捐赠者到了 但她有广场恐惧症
The golden donor landed, but she's agoraphobic,
施密特不能把她请下飞机
and Schmitt can't get her off the plane.
我想去 但我得时刻关注着格斯
I'd go, but I need eyes on Gus.
我去 我会给她镇静剂
Listen, I'll go. I'll give her a sedative.
-我去拿献血工具包 -好的
- I'll bring a blood donor kit. - All right.
-我会拿到你要的血液 克莱夫 -开快点
- I'll get your blood, Karev. - Drive fast!
*你离开前叫醒我*
*Wake me up before you go-go*
*我不想独自前行*
*I'm not planning on going solo*
弗朗西斯 我求你了
Frances, I am begging you.
真的 我求你了
Literally, I am begging you.
对不起 唱歌♥能帮助我
I'm sorry. The singing helps.
萨法维医生说了 唱歌♥可以帮我集中注意力
Dr. Safavi says, it helps my mind to focus.
我不是说唱歌♥的事
I'm not talking about the singing.
那个小孩快不行了
A kid is dying.
*我不想你远走高飞后只剩下思念*
*I don't want to miss you when you hit that high*
尼克在帮我值班
Nico's covering my service.
凯丽做CT扫描的时候 我会陪着托比
I'll keep Toby company while Kari's in CT.
等待简直要了他们的命
The waiting's killing them.
我可能看错你的马利布芭比娃娃了
I-I think I might be wrong about Malibu Barbie.
他说不定还真是结婚的材料
He really might be, uh, marriage material.
什么
What?
我还以为我们喜欢给对方一些
I thought giving each other unwanted romantic advice
-不必要的爱情建议呢 -并不是
- was our thing? - It's not.
发生什么了
What is happening?
不知道
No clue.
但他们在里面一个多小时了
But they've been in there coming up on an hour.
我之前见过凯瑟琳在五分钟内就炒掉了
Hm. I once saw Catherine fire a whole cardio department
一整个心内科
in five minutes.
肯定是大事
It's major.
可能是基金会出了什么事
Could be a new scandal with the Foundation.
或者她要把医院卖♥♥了
Or maybe she's selling the hospital.
你不觉得要是你老婆要卖♥♥医院
Don't you think you'd know
你应该很清楚才对呀
if your wife was selling the hospital?
算了 当我没说
Yeah. Forget I asked.
-你知道吗 -什么
- You know... - Hm?
我在想
I was thinking,
我们可以
we could...
去徒步看瀑布
go hiking up to the waterfalls.
也可以你去徒步
Or you could go hiking,
我留在这儿看书
and I could stay here and read.
可以 但是
Yeah, but...
有个景点我想带你去看
there's this spot I want to show you
上次我来的时候发现的
I found last time I was here.
好吧 那就一起去吧
Okay. Let's do it.
- 真的吗 -是呀 真的
- Really? - Yeah. Really.
如果我要去露营的话...
Hey, look, if I'm going camping...
就会实打实的露营
I am going camping.
我们在浪费时间
We're wasting time.
我已经知道他是尾骨断了
I already know he broke his coccyx.
他有一切教科书描述的症状
He's got a textbook presentation.
教科书教我们要确诊
"Textbook" implies certainty,
我更喜欢从扫描结果中获得确切答案
which I prefer to get from the scans.
你呼我了吗
Did you page me?
是的 你有空接这个病人吗
Oh, yeah. Are you available to take this one?
一旦克莱夫那个胸腺瘤小孩血液到了
I need to be on call for Karev's thymoma kid
我得随时准备手术
when the blood arrives.
好的 病人什么情况
All right. What do we have?
这男的摔了一跤
The dude fell.
扫描结果出来了
Oh, scans came in.
哇哦
Wow, wow.
你看到了吗
Would you look at that?
他尾骨断了
He broke his coccyx.
还把直肠刺穿了
And he punctured his rectum.
有点麻烦
That's a nasty business.
谢谢 阿特曼 我需要这个
Thanks, Altman. I needed this.
你需要刺穿了的直肠
You needed a punctured rectum?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表