什么 你刚刚是不是想说局面[蛋蛋问题]
What? Were you just about to say "Ball game"?
我是要说这很重要所以我们不能搞砸
I was gonna say it's important that we don't mess this up.
-好吧 -好吗 我们要做好
- Okay. - All right? That we get it right.
这是我妈妈回来的第一场手术
It's my mom's first surgery back.
是的 我是想说局面[蛋蛋问题]
Yeah, I was gonna say "Ball game."
你很擅长这个
Oh, you're pretty good at that.
坐电梯到太空针塔的
It takes 41 seconds to ride the elevator
最上面要41秒
to the top of the Space Needle.
在无风天的话
On a non-windy day.
真的 那挺快的
Really? That seems fast.
是的
It is.
格斯 你会不会胸痛
Gus, do you ever get a pain in your chest?
就像你散步的时候
Like, when you take a walk,
呼吸会不会有点疼
does it hurt a little to breathe?
非常疼 还是有点疼
Does it hurt a lot? Or a little?
是这点疼
Does it hurt... this much?
还是更疼
Or more?
这么疼
That much?
做一个胸部CT
Let's get a chest CT.
你能和他交流
You got through to him.
结果出来让我知道
Yeah, let me know when the scans are up.
博迪医生 联♥系♥放射科
Dr. Brody, call Radiology.
珍妮特·博迪医生 联♥系♥放射科
Dr. Jeannette Brody, call Radiology.
嘿
Hey.
乔见了生母回来后 你和她谈过吗
Have you talked to Jo since she got back from visiting her birth mom?
乔找到她生母了 天哪
Jo found her birth mom? Whoa.
发生什么事了
What happened?
我不知道
I-I don't know.
但肯定不是好事 她不愿意跟我说
But it wasn't good. She won't talk to me.
她也不回梅瑞狄斯或贝利的电♥话♥
She won't return Meredith's calls or Bailey's.
也不来上班
She won't come to work.
但她信任你 也许你能跟她谈谈
But she trusts you. Maybe you can talk to her?
做她的 乐高玩具 或
Be like her -- her Legos, or
也许你能跟她交流 或让她分心
Just maybe you can reach her, or -- or distract her.
我不知道还能做什么
I-I don't know what.
-能试试吗 麻烦你了 -好
- Can you try? Please? - Yeah.
我把其他事情推掉
I'll move some stuff around.
谢谢
Thanks.
你在这啊
You're in here.
你能
Hey, can you -- -
抱歉 我要征用你的房♥间
I'm sorry. I need your room.
我刚才跟欧文一起搭电梯
I just had a stupid elevator ride with Owen,
这很痛苦
which was...pain.
很痛苦
It was painful.
应该不会有这样的感觉
Which you would think it wouldn't be.
我现在性生活和谐
I mean, I'm having great sex.
滚床单有氧运动
I'm having aerobic sex!
起床的时候充满安多芬
I mean, I'm waking up with endorphins --
谢博德医生 这是STEM领导项目的学生
Dr. Shepherd, meet the students from the STEM leadership program.
谢博德医生是神经科主任
Dr. Shepherd is our chief of neurosurgery.
谁知道安多芬是什么
Who can define "Endorphins"?
好吧
Okay.
艾莉西亚·达维斯 24岁
Alicia Davis, 24,
因严重下腹疼痛住院
admitted with severe abdominal pain...
然后疼痛集中在右下身
...which then localized in the right-lower quadrant.
无法消化食物
Inability to keep food down --
这很奇怪
Which was weird,
因为我非常注意饮食
because I'm pretty ruthless about what I put into my body.
看你的样子 你也是吧
You are, too, I bet, look at you.
CT显示阑尾发炎
Right, um, which made sense, then,
因此出现了上述症状
when the CT showed an inflamed appendix --
你健身吗 兄弟
Do you CrossFit, bro?
我是健身达人
I'm a CrossFit fiend.
我不是 没时间
Uh, no. Sadly, no time.
我可以当你教练 或跟你一起健身
I could train you. Or with you.
我可专业了
I'm the real deal.
我在图享上有近百万粉丝
I have almost a million followers on Instagram.
-你看 -不用了
- See? - That's okay.
-看一下嘛 -真不用了
- Just look! - Really, I'm good.
我得帮你准备手术
I just want to get you prepped for surgery.
病人护理也包括让病人更自在 德卢卡医生
Patient care includes putting the patient at ease, Dr. DeLuca.
好吧
Right.
我看看
Let's have a look.
我很火♥辣♥吧
I'm hot, right?
我是说千万别留疤了
I'm saying, don't leave a scar.
迦勒·希克斯 29岁
Caleb Hicks, 29,
入院进行腹壁
here for an abdominal wall,
阴♥茎♥及阴囊移植手术
penis and scrotum transplant.
约一年前他在阿富汗遭遇炸♥弹♥袭击
He sustained major injuries to his lower extremities and pelvic area
下半身及骨盆区域受重伤
during an IED blast in Afghanistan about a year ago.
你是她吗
Are you her?
你是凯瑟琳·福克斯吗
Are you Catherine Fox?
是的
Indeed.
很高兴见到你 迦勒
It's a pleasure to meet you, Caleb.
你是我们网络支持小组的传奇
You're a legend to the online support groups,
就像女版尼尔·阿姆斯特朗
like the Neil Armstrong of Johnsons.
我很荣幸
I'll take that. I'll take...
我想让你完全了解
Well, I just want to make sure that you're completely clear
本次手术的范围
about the extent of this surgery.
不仅是把另一位男性很大部分的组织移植到你身上
Not only is it a massive piece of tissue from another man's body,
而且康复也
but the recovery is --
很困难 我知道
It's rough. I know.
亨特医生在洛杉矶时跟我解释了 我可以接受
Dr. Hunt explained it to me in L.A., and I can do it.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
好的
Okay.
我妈也从里诺来到这支持我
And my mom came in from Reno to help out.
我会在这照顾他 直到安娜回来
I'll be here until Anna gets back.
安娜是我的未婚妻
Anna's my fiancee.
她在执行十天的空军任务
She's on an Air Force mission for 10 days,
之后会回来照顾
and then she's on nursing duty.
那我们就尽快准备手术
Okay. Then we will come back and prep you as soon as
艾弗里医生和格蕾医生带着移植器官回来
Dr. Avery and Dr. Grey are on their way with the organ,
两位亨特医生都会协助手术
and -- and then both Dr. Hunts will be assisting me in the OR.
两位
Both?
是的 手术非常复杂
Oh, yes, this is a very complex procedure.
我们需要额外人手
We're gonna need an additional set of hands,
有另一个老兵在场 迦勒会比较放心
so I thought Caleb would be most comfortable with another veteran.
很高兴见到你
It's nice to meet you.
好
Okay.
你好
Hello.
我知道你在家
I know you're in there!
所以
So...
我会一直敲门
I'll just keep knocking.
鸡汤
Chicken soup?
听说你病了
Heard you were sick.
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
韦勒街的中餐馆
This Chinese joint on Weller --
东西太好吃几乎天天卖♥♥完
they sell out most days because it is so good.
你不该来这 我会传染你
You shouldn't be in here. I'm -- I'm contagious.
我呕吐不止
I'm throwing up sick.
用碗装来喝 还是就这样喝
Do you want it in a bowl, or just out of the container?
我不想
I don't want any --
我给自己也买♥♥了
Brought some for myself, too.
汤
Soup.
随便
Whatever.
当器官组织到位后
Okay. Once we have positioned the donor tissue,
我们就开始连接尿道
we'll start by connecting the urethra.
接下来了
What's next?
阴♥茎♥海绵体
Corpus cavernosum?
是的
Exactly.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表