in high school and club soccer.
能获得奖学金的人才
Scholarship material.
守卫球门让他髌骨骨折
Protecting the goal got him a patellar fracture,
胫骨平台粉碎性骨折 半月板和前交叉韧带撕裂
comminuted tibial plateau, torn meniscus, ACL.
尽管如此 他仍然帮球队进入了州决赛
Still, he got the team to the state finals.
他当时要接受多项手术 每项手术都很顺利
He required multiple surgeries, all of which went well,
接受了高♥强♥度的物理治疗
had intense P.T. sessions,
我给他开了阿片类药物止痛
and I prescribed him opioids for the pain.
两年后 当杰森在受药物影响下因车祸去世时
When Jason died two years later in a car accident under the influence,
我才意识到他成为了瘾君子
I realized that he was a drug addict.
我成了第一个提供毒品给他的人
And I had been his first dealer.
但我真正的重点是
But here's my real point.
如果一切要从头再来
If I had to do it all over again,
我还会做同样的决定
I would've made the same decision.
我来告诉你们原因
Let me tell you why.
阿片类药物毫无疑问是一种非常有效的方式
Opioids are undeniably a very effective way
它能欺骗身体 使其认为一切正常
of fooling the body into thinking everything is okay.
你要插管吗
Are you going to intubate?
不
No.
那太残忍♥了
That would just be cruel.
奚尼钳
Heaney clamp.
往回拉
Pull back.
-按住那里 -好的 这里吗
- Get that. - Yeah. Here?
是的
Yep.
-我可以了 -好的
- I got it. - Okay.
5-0薇乔缝线
5-0 Vicryl pop-off.
你觉得你在做什么
What did you think you were doing?
你知道...
You know --
你肯定知道
I mean, you must know --
你无法在他们的孩子身上尝试这个
that you couldn't try it on their baby.
你为什么要给他们虚假的希望
Why would you give them false hope like that?
我们的工具就在那里
We have the tools right there.
我本可以挽救一个人的生命
I could have saved a person's life --
还不行 还没准备好
Not yet! It's not ready.
我们不知道孩子会不会活下来
We don't know if the baby would survive,
会以怎样的情况活下来 如果大脑有缺陷...
how the baby would survive, if -- if the brain would have deficits -
该死的 别说了
Oh, porca miseri stop.
别说了
Stop.
你听起来就像其他人一样
You sound just like the rest of them.
天啊
Oh, my God.
就是如此
This is it.
此时此刻就像那天晚上
This is just like it was that night.
哪天晚上
What night?
安德里亚 哪天晚上
Andrea, what night?
你问"哪天晚上"是什么意思
What do you mean "What night"?
就是四个人死掉的那天晚上 爸爸
The night four people died, Papa!
就像那天晚上
It is just like that night.
七个人血肉模糊地入院
Seven people come in mangled.
-当时只有我在那里 -不不不
- I am the only one there. - No, no, no, no.
有人来过 有人来提供过帮助
People came, people offered to help,
而你不让他们帮忙
and you wouldn't let them.
我只是做了必须要做的事
I was doing the job that needed to be done!
这和他们所说的完全一致
This is exactly what they talk about.
这都是妄想 爸爸
This is delusional, Papa.
难道我应该住手
Am I supposed to stop,
让其他医生接手我的工作吗
let another doctor try and continue where I am?
他们可能会死
They would have died!
他们死了
They did!
他们真的死了
They did die!
而在今晚 一位怀孕的母亲
And tonight, a pregnant mother
可能因车祸失去她未出生的孩子
might lose her unborn baby to a car accident,
这非常悲惨 但算是幸运的解脱
which is tragic, but it's merciful,
总好过眼看着孩子死在袋子中
compared to watching it die in a bag
死在一个不知道自己在干什么的科学家手中
at the hands of some scientist who doesn't know what the hell he's doing!
爸爸 请告诉我你明白
Papa, please tell me you can see that.
你已经病到无法看清现实了吗
Are you too sick to see that?
孩子怎么样了
How is the baby?
你想不想...
Would you like to...
想
Yeah.
泰迪 你没事吧
Teddy. You okay?
我相信你的研究 真的
Look, I believe in your research. I do.
但这个病人的情况严重违反了规定
But what happened with this patient was a major breach of protocol.
我不能允许这种行为 所以我决定
I can't have that. So I've decided --
你现在最好重新考虑一下你要说的话
You need to reconsider right now what you're about to say.
-爸爸 别争了 -别打断我
- Papa, don't argue. - Do not interrupt me.
爸爸 你得在有人受伤之前接受帮助
Papa, you need to get help before somebody gets hurt.
像那个婴儿一样吗
Like that baby?
我本可能救活那个婴儿
I might have saved that baby.
但是你让它死了 你让它死了
But you let it die, and you let it die,
还有你
and you let it die!
因为你们的懦弱和懒惰
Because of your cowardice and laziness,
你们永远不会知道那个婴儿是否能活下来了
you will never know if that child had to die at your hands.
该死的
Damn it!
你要停止我的研究吗
You're stopping my research?
这是你想要说的吗
That what you're about to say?
不可能 别想得到我的研究
No! You don't get my research!
你不配
You don't deserve it!
我会带着研究离开
I take it and go!
白♥痴♥
Cretini!
其实还蛮值的
This actually makes it worth it.
我以为我看错信息了
I thought I read the text wrong,
但你还真是在开炸鱼派对
but, no, you are hosting a "Fish fry."
勤俭节约 吃穿不缺
Yeah, waste not, want not.
去拿个盘子
Hey, grab a plate.
贝利 能帮我个忙吗
Bailey, can you do me a favor?
我现在需要你的帮助
Look, I need your help now.
你能重新接管一下主任的位置吗 就两天
Can you take back the chiefship, just for two days?
我还有剩几周时间 我会
I still have a couple weeks left. I'm gonna take them.
这里不是快餐连锁店 克莱夫
I-It's not a fast-food joint, Karev.
我们不轮流值班
We don't cover shifts for each other.
我要带我妈飞回爱荷华州
I need to fly with my mom back to Iowa.
我和她谈过了 你说得对
I talked to her, and you were right.
她需要回家
She needs to get home.
你告诉她我跟你谈过了吗
Did you tell her I talked to you?
当然没有 我表现得像个体贴的儿子
Hell, no. I look like a thoughtful son.
我会尽力代你管好这里
I will try to fill your shoes.
对了 代我向你妈妈谢谢她织的帽子
Hey, tell your mother thank you for the hat.
你错过了精彩的部分
You missed the good part.
还有精彩的部分吗
There was a good part?
"幡然悔悟"之类的
You know, "Error of my ways," all that stuff.
我们西雅图见
I will see you in Seattle.
我真的别无选择
You know, I-I didn't really have a choice
只能给他那些药
but to give him those drugs.
换成你也会和我做出同样的选择
You would've done the exact same thing I did.
我绝对不会
I absolutely would not have,
因为我知道药物成瘾是怎么回事
because I understand how addiction works.
在那个时候 你会的
Back then, you would've.
我相信制药公♥司♥也明白这一点
And I believe the drug companies also understand it,
他们也从中赚了数十亿美元
and they have made billions on the back of it.
杰森的腿夹在防守队员和门柱之间
Jason's leg was caught between a defender and a goalpost.
他的膝盖向一侧弯了90度
His knee was bent 90 degrees sideways.
再多的布洛芬或声波浴也帮不了他
No amount of ibuprofen or sound baths were gonna help him.
他都想自杀了
He was talking about suicide.
是的 你给了他自杀的方法
Yeah, and you gave him the means!
而且你会再做一次 你说你
And you would do it again. You said you --
不是用同一种方法 不是盲目地给与
Not the same way, not blindly.
阿米莉亚 科学给了我们一种方法
Amelia, science has given us a way
来告诉大脑停止难以忍♥受的疼痛
to tell the brain to stop unbearable pain.
到目前为止 还没有其他有效的方法...
So far, there's no alternative as effect--
你现在是在给我讲课吗
Are you just giving me your lecture now?
一个孩子死了
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表