Do it for me, okay?
如果你想让我在这里做人♥质♥ 去跟他谈谈
If you're gonna keep me hostage here, at least do that.
好吧 我会的
Okay, I'll do it,
只要你答应留下直到我完成我的评估
as long as you promise to stay until I finish my eval.
这样维克就可以来这里 你也可以告诉她
And so that Vic can come here, and you can tell her, too.
天哪 我知道了 我必须待在这里 好吗
O-Oh, my God, I get it. I have to stay here, okay?
但是你不需要 赶紧走
But you don't. Go!
找到你的男人
Find your guy!
大胆迈出下一步
Take the leap!
她说我可以走了
She said I'm good to go.
升结肠的这一段已经坏死了
Segments in the ascending colon were gangrenous.
幸亏我们发现及时
We got to her just in time.
淋巴结看起来不太好
Lymph nodes don't look great.
格蕾医生
Dr. Grey.
第一个样本结果回来了
The first specimen's path is back.
冷冻切片显示非霍奇金淋巴瘤阳性
Frozen section's positive for non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.
我会自己看 德卢卡医生
I can see that, Dr. DeLuca.
这意味着需要多轮化疗
Which means multiple rounds of chemotherapy,
重复扫描
repeat scans.
肿瘤学必须介入
Oncology will have to get involved.
这需要多年治疗
We're looking at years of treatment.
好吧 好吧 让我们集中注意力
Okay, well, let's just focus
先把结肠重新连接到小肠上
on reconnecting this colon to the small intestine,
然后我们会想出一个长♥期♥计划
and then we'll come up with a long-term plan.
缝合线 博基
Suture, Bokhee.
你还想补充什么吗 德卢卡医生
Anything else you'd like to add, Dr. DeLuca?
没有
No.
当你完事后
When you're done,
我想在办公室见你
I want to see you in my office.
先生 为了记录
Sir, for the recor,
我只是想 我只是想说
I just want to -- I want to say that --
不是你 德卢卡
Not you, DeLuca.
我是说格蕾
Grey.
她看起来真的 我不知道 不在状态
She seemed really -- I don't know, you know, shaky.
不像她自己
Just...not herself.
打扰一下 我只是想和你谈谈
Sorry. I just wanted to talk to you about, um...
算了吧 我下次再来
You know what? I'll -- I'll come back another time.
不 没关系 怎么了 阿尔特曼
No, uh, it's okay. What is it, Altman?
怎么说呢
Well, uh...
是关于乔·克莱夫的
It's about Jo Karev.
当我听说又有一位
And in my excitement at hearing
Rh中性血病患时太过于激动
that there was another RH-Null patient,
没有去证实
I didn't confirm.
他其实不是献血者
He wasn't actually a donor.
他们是向我们索取血液
They were coming to us.
他们是向我们索取血液
They were coming to us.
他们也在寻找捐赠者
They were also looking for a donor.
所以
S-so...
所以那个人
So this man can't g-give --
所以那个人帮不了格斯吗
So this man can't help Gus?
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我得给斯科特打电♥话♥
I've got to call Scott.
我得给我妈妈打电♥话♥
I've got to call my mom.
如果有什么我能做的
If there is anything that I can do --
不 我觉得你做得够多了
No, I think you've done enough.
我
I'm s--
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
这太不公平 太不友好了
That was unfair and unkind.
为什么我不能把我的血给他
Why can't I give the man my blood?
我很抱歉
I'm so -- I'm so sorry.
不
No.
我的天
Crap.
乔 乔 来吧
Jo. Jo, come on.
走吧
Let's go.
再去看一眼 然后我们再绕回去 好吧
Give another look, and we'll circle back. Alright.
施密特 把今天所有的实验报告都给我拿来
Schmitt, I need you to grab all today's lab reports
所以我们可以在查房♥的时候回顾一下
so we can review them on rounds.
好吧 我需要先去
Okay, I just need to --
不 你不需要 你得先做这事
No, you don't. You need to do this.
-我马上就来 -施密特
- I will in a minute. - Schmitt.
尼克杀了一个人
Nico killed a man.
那不是什么创伤太严重 病患无法存活的情况
It wasn't some big trauma and the guy just didn't make it.
尼科犯了一个错误 夺去了一个人的生命
Nico made a mistake that took a man's life,
他在余生都会记住那个人和
and he will remember that man and that mistake
-那个错误 -我知道
- for the rest of his life. - I know.
我只是想帮他
And I'm just trying to be there for him.
他犯了一个错误
He made a mistake,
我只是想告诉他
and I'm just trying to tell him --
你也犯过这个错误吗
Have you ever made that mistake?
我感觉好像你的血液在沸腾
It feels like your blood's boiling
你并不能冷静下来
and you can't turn down the heat.
感觉就像
It feels like...
就像你心脏该待的地方放了一盒石头
like there's a box of rocks where your heart should be.
这太诗意了
That's so poetic.
-如果他那样跟我说话 -施密特 我
- If he would just talk to me like that -- - Schmitt, I'm --
我跟你说 别管闲事了 好么
I'm telling you to back off, okay?
让他自己恢复 无论用什么方法
Let him come to terms with it, however he has to.
这就是你帮他的方法
That's how you can be there for him.
如果你幸运的话
And maybe, if you're lucky...
当这事发生在你身上时 他也会这样做
he'll do the same when it happens to you.
真的吗 梅瑞狄斯 保险欺诈
Honestly, Meredith?! Insurance fraud?!
你有三个孩子
You have three children!
他们生活得很舒适 什么都不想要
Who live very comfortably and want for nothing.
根据我的戒酒会的计划
Per my A.A. program,
我必须对所有事情都保持绝对诚实
I am committed to rigorous honesty in all my affairs.
所以你这个大意 一时头脑发热的决定
So with this one reckless, boneheaded act,
逼着我要对自己的戒酒产生威胁
you are forcing me to endanger my sobriety.
你本不该知道这事
Well, you weren't supposed to know about it.
但我知道了
Well, I do know about it!
而且我应该举报你
And I'm supposed to report you!
但如果我这么做 你可能会失去行医执照
And if I do that, you could lose your license,
或更糟 失去你的孩子
or worse, you could lose your children!
我不会失去我的孩子
I'm not gonna lose my children.
他们不会让孩子跟着你进监狱 梅瑞狄斯
They don't put your kids in jail with you, Meredith.
除非你是来美国寻求庇护
Unless you come here seeking asylum.
不如你跳出这个泡泡告诉我
Why don't you come off that soapbox and tell me this --
你觉得自己的做法
how do you think
保险欺诈能够帮助一位努力工作 遵纪守法的人
implicating a hardworking, law-abiding man in insurance fraud
获得美国的庇护权吗
is gonna help his chances for asylum?
你打算怎么做
What are you gonna do?
我正在为这事苦恼
That's what I'm rolling around in my head.
唯一的方法就是
The only thing to do is...
得让这个小姑娘病得更重一些
you need to make that little girl sicker.
什么
What?
病历上而已
On paper.
听着 如果加布连续三十天入院治疗
Look, if we keep Gabby in the hospital for 30 consecutive days,
新的州保险就会自动生效
a new state policy automatically kicks in,
不管收入水平
regardless of income.
所以你得想出一大堆有创意的理由
So you need to come up with a boatload of creative reasons
让她继续住院
to keep her here.
就是说 你想让我们继续撒谎
So... you want us to lie more?
现在你又刚正不阿了吗
So now you're a Girl Scout?
我只是想帮助那个男人和他女儿
I'm trying to keep that man and his daughter
不被遣返
from being deported
多亏了你的糟糕决定
because of your bad decision-making.
我这么做不是为了你
I'm not doing this for you.
是为了他
I'm doing this for him.
怎么办 贝利 我该怎么办
What the hell, Bailey? What do I do?
我还正想问你这个问题
Well, I-I was hoping you could help me answer that.
我不知道
I don't know.
她去 她去了匹兹堡
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表