Yeah, those are two different things.
你听到她说的了 她有计划
You heard her, she's got a plan.
给病人做术前准备去
Go prep the patient.
你没有计划 对吧
You don't have a plan, do you?
她还不确定具体时间 但...
She wasn't exactly sure when, but...
他会从加拿大乘飞机过来
He's flying in from Canada.
我知道 我就是哭得停不下来
I know, I can't stop crying.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我爱你 再见
I love you. Bye.
-维克有消息吗 -没有
- Any word from Vic? - No.
你知道她有多倔
You know how stubborn she is.
如果她觉得自己被放鸽子了 就别想了
And if she thought she had been stood up, forget it.
乔
Jo?
你没事吧
A-Are you okay?
我搞砸了
I screwed up.
我不是故意的 我太笨了
I didn't mean to. I am so stupid.
我搞砸了 我搞砸了
I screwed up. I screwed up.
我的天
Oh, my God.
克莱夫 慢点走
Karev, slow down!
梅瑞狄斯 怎么回事
Meredith, what happened?
她还好吗
Is she all right?
爱丽丝没事吗
I-I-Is Ellis alright?
-爱丽丝 爱丽丝怎么了 -没什么
- Ellis? What's wrong with Ellis? - Nothing.
-她要做一个剖腹探查术 -理查德
- Well, she's been scheduled for an ex-lap. - Richard --
你把你女儿的名字写在保险单上了吗
Did you put your daughter's name down on the insurance forms?
告诉我你没有
Tell me you didn't.
她有很好的保险
She has excellent insurance.
我没料到会这样
I did not see that coming.
你有想过其他选择吗
Did you even consider other options?
我们可以考虑更便宜的治疗设施
I mean, we could look into more a-affordable treatment facilities.
不 我不会把这个小女孩送到县里
No! I'm not shipping this little girl off to County.
她可能需要后续的手术
She may need follow-up surgeries,
顶级护理 阿历克斯·克莱夫的护理
top-level care, Alex Karev-level care.
告诉我她父亲该怎么办
And what is her father supposed to do? Tell me.
他就该辞职 然后连自己家人都养不活吗
He's supposed to quit his job so then he can't feed his family?
他没做错 是这个体制辜负了他
He did everything right. The system failed him.
这个体制坏了 我们都知道
The system, it's broken. We know it is.
如果不解决这个问题 那我们算什么
So what does that say about us if we don't fix it?
做这些事情
Look, there's a right way and a wrong way
有正确和错误的方法
to go about doing these things!
你想怎么说怎么说
Feel free to debate them.
现在 我要修复这个女孩的肠梗阻
Right now, I'm gonna correct this girl's bowel obstruction
希望她能再次见到她妈妈
so that hopefully she can see her Mom again.
如果你想等我完事再逮捕我 随便你
If you'd like to have me arrested when I'm done, that's your call.
这是个无心之失
It was an honest mistake.
我不能告诉他们没血 这会毁了他们
I can't tell them there's no blood. It'll ruin them.
我不知道你对我有什么期望
I don't know what you expect from me.
我们已经通知了全球的医院
We have notified hospitals all over the world.
找点关系 打破规则
Pull strings. Break rules.
军队里难道没有
Doesn't the military have
什么秘密藏血的地方吗
some sort of secret stash of blood somewhere?
你就不能找人帮忙吗
Can't you just call in a favor?
医院里的所有人都找人帮忙了
Everyone in this hospital has called in a favor.
克莱夫医生 这跟插队没关系
Dr. Karev, it's -- it's not a matter of just jumping the line.
这根本没队可插
There is no line.
根本没有Rh中性血
There is no Rh-Null blood to be found.
好了 克莱夫医生 坐下
Okay. Dr. Karev, alright, sit down.
乔 乔 深呼吸
Jo. Jo. Deep breaths.
听我说 格斯还活着
Listen to me. Gus is alive.
他还活着 他还没死
He is still alive. He is not dying.
他可能会死 可能
He could. He could.
不是今天 不是今天
Not today. Not today.
他今天不会死 你没有杀人
He is not dying today. You didn't kill anyone.
那是个错误 没事的
It was a mistake. It's gonna be okay.
克莱夫医生
Dr. Karev,
我见过你在非常糟糕的环境下
I have seen you incredibly steady
表现地非常镇定
in very dark situations.
-你看起来不 -什么
- You don't seem -- - What?
我看起来不什么
I don't seem what?
你看起来不太好
You don't seem quite okay.
发生什么事了
Is something going on?
你想聊聊吗 因为我可以倾听
Do you want to talk? Because I can listen.
你想让我和你一起去和那父母谈谈吗
Do you want me to go talk to the parents with you?
不
No.
泰伯医生请到三楼护士站
Dr. Tabb to the third-floor nursing station.
泰伯医生请到三楼护士站
Dr. Tabb, third-floor nursing station.
在干细胞方面有什么进展吗
Any progress on the stem cell front?
没有活动 没有脑电活动
No movement, no electrical activity.
你觉得你还有多少时间
How much time do you think you have?
在希望之窗关闭夹住凯丽的手之前
About two weeks until the window of hope slams
还有大概两周 反正她也感觉不到
shut on Kari's fingers, not that she'd feel it.
-那有点黑暗了 -抱歉
- That's a little dark. - Sorry.
还有其他事吗
Anything else?
其实 是的
Actually, yeah, um...
我只是想说之前
I just want to say earlier, you know,
我说你和林 我
when I talked about you and Link, I --
-欧文 -请让我说完
- Owen... - Just let me finish, please.
我之前说你无法去爱
I told you a while back that you were incapable of love.
但我一直在做治疗
But I've been doing some therapy, and...
我意识到 我觉得
I'm realizing that I think that it --
我是在说自己 不是你
it was me that I was talking about, not you.
对不起我说了那些话
And I'm sorry I said that.
那不是真的
It's not true.
事实恰恰相反
It's the opposite of true.
谢谢你
Thank you.
还有 利奥想你了
Also, Leo misses you.
所以如果你想
So if you ever feel like, you know,
从日托带他出去散散步
busting him out of day care and spending some time with him,
他会很高兴的
he'd be pretty happy about it.
好啊 我很乐意
Yeah, I-I would love to.
-我 当然好 -好的
- I -- Of course. - Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
牛奶
Milk.
他求婚了 而你说"还得再买♥♥点牛奶"
He proposed, and you said "We need more milk."
你真的说了
You actually said that.
那是我当时能想到的最好办法
It was the best thing I could come up with in the moment.
我会说"糟了 有火情 该走了"
See, I get to say, "Whoops. Fire. Got to go."
屡试不爽
Always works.
-你不想大喊"我同意"吗 -你也没有啊
- You didn't just want to yell "Yes"? - Neither did you.
我是笨 现在知道了
I was stupid, and I know that now.
如果你准我离开这里 我就
And if you'd let me leave here, I could --
你可以下周答应她
You could tell her yes next week.
你可以发短♥信♥答应她
You could text her yes.
你可以在语♥音♥信箱里答应她
You could tell her yes in a voicemail.
你真是"非常浪漫" 你知道吗
You're an incredible romantic, you know that?
如果你离开这里 你的心脏可能会停止跳动
If you leave here, your heart could stop.
如果我留在这里 我的心脏可以
If I stay here, my heart could --
-你想说什么 -不 我
- What were you about to say? - No, I --
你要说"休息"吗
Were you about to say "break"?
天哪 你怎么这么俗
Oh, my God, that is so cheesy.
我没说 好吗 而且你有什么资格评判我
I stopped myself, okay? And you're no one to judge.
当他求婚时你说"牛奶"
"Milk" when he proposes,
当他请你搬进来时你说"我要问问姐姐"
and "I need to talk to my sister" when he asks you to move in?
那是因为我不冲动
That is because I am not impulsive.
我很理性而且讲理
I am reasonable and rational,
这并不意味着我对他的爱
and that does not mean that I love him
比他对我的爱要少
any less than he loves me.
我该对他说这个
That's what I should have said to him.
看到了吗 这就是我的意思
See? That's what I mean.
告诉他
Tell him.
看在我的面子上 好吗
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表