是的 我能看到
Yes, I can see.
只是不太清楚
Just not perfectly.
它们可能是在地上摔碎的
They're probably broken on the ground
或者吹到树上
or blew away into a tree,
不管怎么样都是你的错
which is all your fault.
你说完了吗
You done?
是的
Yes.
不 不 我没说完
No. No, I'm not done.
你知道什么还是你的错吗
You know what's also your fault?
你认为我有羞耻感
The fact that you think I have a shame spiral,
因为我没有
because I don't.
我不再羞耻了 我是一个书呆子
I'm not spiraling. I'm a nerd.
我不会因为被男人吸引而感到羞愧
I'm no more ashamed of being attracted to guys
就像我不会为生活中的其他事情感到羞愧一样
than I am of anything else in my life.
你知道我上大学前
Do you know what I did almost every night
几乎每个晚上都做什么吗
before I went to college?
我和其他三个辩论俱乐部的孩子
I sat in my mom's basement
坐在我妈妈的地下室里
with three other debate-club kids
玩龙与地下城
playing "Dungeons & Dragons,"
而我现在还住在那个地下室里
a-and it's the same basement I live in now.
相信人 我们没人有过性经验
Trust me when I say no one was having sex.
无论和男生还是女生
With guys or girls.
性就像是
Sex was...
就像那把太阳剑
Sex was like the Sunsword.
那是游戏里的魔力武器
It's a magical weapon in the game
很难被找到的
that's really hard to find.
就是一把会说话会发光的剑 但
It's basically like a talking light saber, but...
算了 别在意
Never mind, doesn't matter.
重点是
The point is...
性这件事从来和我们不沾边
sex wasn't on the table for us.
所以我不知道自己是同性恋
So I didn't know I was gay.
我对男生会有感觉
I-I knew that I had feelings for boys,
但我并不能理解这种感觉
but I didn't understand it.
直到你吻了我
Not until you kissed me.
你吻我的时候
You kissed me,
我一点都没觉得羞耻
and I felt the opposite of shame.
反而觉得很兴奋
I felt like I existed,
有一种所有事情都对了的感觉
and everything fell in place.
这是我头一次觉得
For the first time, it felt like
自己正手握那把太阳剑
I was holding the Sunsword, and I kno...
你刚刚吻我是不是只为了
Are... Are... Are... Are you just kissing me
让我闭嘴
to get me to stop talking?
不是的
No.
嘿
Hey.
听着 我知道
Look, I know...
我或许不该那么和茜茜说的
...I probably shouldn't have said all that to Cece,
你如果生气我能理解 但我还是得说
and I-I get it if you're mad, but I-I had to say...
你很勇敢
It was brave.
多数医生都不会那么勇敢地
Not many doctors are brave enough
说出那样的真♥相♥
to tell that kind of truth.
你让我刮目相看 德卢卡
You impress me, DeLuca.
那么格蕾医生 你令我惊奇
Well, you amaze me, Dr. Grey.
我现在充满了勇气
And while I'm feeling brave,
我要说我一点都不后悔在婚礼上吻了你
I'm not sorry I kissed you at the wedding.
因为我从那以来都不停在想那个吻
'Cause it's all I've been able to think about ever since,
我知道你有别的选择
and I know you have options,
但我能不能成为候选呢
but... I want you to know that I'm one of them.
我是你的主治医师
I am your attending.
不 不 不 别用那种理由
No, no, no. Don't do that, okay?
这并不是滥用职权
This isn't some kind of abuse of power.
我是资深住院医师而不是实习生
I'm not an intern. I'm a senior resident.
你还和我妹妹有过一段
You dated my sister.
玛姬不会介意的 一点都不会的
Maggie doesn't care. Like, deeply doesn't care.
德卢卡
DeLuca.
梅瑞德斯
Meredith.
安德鲁
Andrew.
听着
Look...
这中间是有某些障碍
...I think there's something here,
让我们一直去找这件事不可能的各种借口
and we can keep going through all the excuses of why not,
但我知道你也有感觉
but I think you feel it, too.
我这一周太烦心了
I'm having such a week.
现在一点都不相信自己的感觉
I don't trust my thinking.
所以我现在要离开这 好吗
So I'm gonna walk out of here, okay?
但当我能够思考的时候 我会
But I'm gonna think about what you said...
考虑你所说的话
when I'm able to think.
好吗
Okay?
好的
Okay.
那好
Okay.
干杯 敬我们第二次蜜月
Cheers. To our second honeymoon.
干杯
Cheers.
啤酒用这个装更好喝了
Ahh. Beer tastes better in this.
如果我们收下所有礼物
If we keep all the gifts,
是不是就得写感谢信了
does that mean we have to write thank-you notes?
- 那一份不写 - 那个不写
- Not it. - Not it.
我不在乎什么执照 我感受到真的结婚了
I don't care about the license. I feel married.
我也是
Me, too.
但我们还是得把那个寄出去
But we should still mail it in.
是
Yeah.
路易还好吗
Louie's fine?
他 他真的是个很棒的人
He... He was an appetizer on a festive toothpick.
他很好 而且所有重要器官都没有被伤到
Yes, and, surprisingly, nothing vital was pierced.
- 真好 - 他现在需要多休息 好吗
- Ohh. - He needs to rest, okay?
静养大约几周时间
Stay quiet for several weeks or so.
我知道虽然我们的相处看上去像憎恶着彼此
I know it sounds like we hate each other, the way we go at it,
但我们在一起以来的45年里
but I have loved him every day
每一天我都爱着他
of the 45 years we've been together.
但毕竟也是45年了
But still, that's 45 years of marriage.
没有这些争吵是不可能维持那么久的
I mean, we would have never made it without fighting.
路易 他就像是一个宣泄的出口
Louie... he likes a dramatic exit,
但今天他真的要把我吓到半死
but he scared me half to death today,
因为
because...
因为你知道
...because, you see,
他每天总是会回来的
he always comes back.
不管我们怎么吵 他总归是会回来的
No matter the fight, he would... he would come back.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我要重读这整个玩意
I am gonna re-read this entire thing,
然后找一名新的互助人
and then I'm gonna get a new sponsor.
我觉得这是个很棒的想法
Well, I think that is an excellent idea.
因为我很确定
'Cause I'm pretty sure
我的妻子和汤姆·科拉奇克出轨了
my wife is having an affair with Tom Koracick,
我怕如果现在不能再平静一些
and I'm afraid, if I don't get a little more serenity
即便我现在已经平静下来了
than I already have right now,
我可能要去杀人
that I'll kill someone
再在监狱里度过余生了
and go back to jail for good.
凯瑟琳和科拉奇克
Catherine and Koracick?
不是所有人都像贝莉和沃伦那么模范的
Well, not everyone is Bailey and Warren.
本和我
Ben and I...
现在已经分居了
aren't sleeping in the same house right now.
我请了一个假
I asked for a sabbatical.
你可不能在婚姻里请假
You don't take a sabbatical from a marriage.
只有工作能请假
You take it from a job.
每天每一分钟我都在担心
I worry every minute of the day
他会不会因为一氧化碳吸入过量而窒息
about whether he was suffocating from too much carbon monoxide,
或是在烧着的楼里遭遇爆♥炸♥
blowing up in a burning building,
要么就是从梯子上摔下来
or falling off a stupid ladder.
我很怕他会死掉
I worried about him dying.
而这一切在你让他离开后都停止了吗
A-And all that stopped just because you asked him to leave?
你不会再担忧了吗
And you're not worried anymore?
你放弃了你的工作和你的丈夫
You gave up your job and your husband.
下一样是什么 塔克吗
What's next... Tuck?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表