我想象不出为什么你要选我
I can't imagine why you would want it to be me.
我们应该待在这里吗
Should we still be here right now?
记得米歇尔·布金吗
Remember Michelle Bukin?
我告诉她免疫学的期末考试改到第二周
I told her our immunology final was moved a week.
她睡过了 挂了科
She slept through it and failed the class,
因为我想有更好的机会考第一名
because I wanted a better shot at being number one.
所以你的解释是你恨所有人
So, your defense is that you were hateful to everyone?
是的 我希望能有机会改变这点
Yes, and I'd like a chance to change that
在今生今世
in this lifetime.
因为如果我现在死了 那就是地狱
Because if I die now and there is a hell,
我就会去那里
that's where I'm going.
你以为我想来这里吗
Do you think I wanted to come here?
我不想
I didn't.
但是你是最棒的
But you're the best.
所以我求你
So, I'm asking...
你能解决这个难题
Could you just take the win
救我一命吗
and help me?
求你了
Please?
来了 扫描结果怎么说
Okay. What do the scans show?
扫描显示伤了肺动脉和静脉分支
Show that it hit a branch of the pulmonary artery and veins.
我们要开胸
Okay, we're gonna have to open his chest
才能直接地看见有无其他伤害
so we can directly visualize any other injuries.
好的 当你修复完胸腔
All right, I'll stand by and repair his hand
我就旁边等着修复他的手
when you're done in the chest.
在苏格兰曾有一起校园枪击案
There was a shooting of schoolchildren in Scotland.
16个学生
16 schoolchildren.
什么 什么时候的事
What? When?
20年前
20 years ago.
有个男人走进了体育场
A man walked into the gym
对一群无辜的孩子开枪
and opened fire on a bunch of innocent kids.
我们还会谈起这件事
We still talk about it.
我们还会流泪 我们还会为他们祈祷
We still cry about it. We still pray about it.
因为这起事件 我们修改枪♥支♥法
And we changed the gun laws because of it.
我们说再也不
We said never again,
再也不能有这种事
and there's never been another one.
我的儿子可能会死去
My boy could die...
什么都不会因此改变
...and nothing will change because of it.
法律不会再更改
No law will change.
怎么 这怎么可能
How -- How can that be possible?
先生 你不能进去了
Sir, we can't let you go past this point.
不不不
No, no, no!
我想拉着他的手
I want to hold his hand!
为了他的安全你只能在此止步
You stop here for his safety.
让我们来救他 让我们来救他
Let us save him. Let us save his life.
他就在街上走着
He was just walking down the street!
他就在演奏着
He was just playing his music.
苏米斯 你看着我
Sheumis, you must look at me.
看我
Look at me.
我来救他
I've got him.
我来救你的儿子 好吗
I've got your son, okay?
好吗
Okay?
走
Got to go.
没有肉馅羊肚和胡萝卜 乱七八糟 一贯风格
No haggis, neeps, and tatties -- typical.
就是
Aye.
贝利
Bailey.
这照片有哪里不对
What's wrong with this picture?
克莱夫笑的不自然
Karev's smile is unnatural,
而且看起来有些勉强
and -- and it seems... forced.
不 我是问为什么这样排列
No, why is it in this order?
把他放在最后
With him on the end.
而且为什么会有他的照片
And why does he even have a picture at all?
他只是临时主任
He's an interim.
马克·斯隆也是临时主任
Mark Sloan was an interim.
也没见他的照片四处挂
I don't see his picture up here anywhere.
马克·斯隆的名字在医院名里啊
Well, Mark Sloan's name is all over this hospital.
我在科技日报上读了篇文章
I read an article in Tech Daily
文中赞誉了
that glowed about
格雷-斯隆纪念医院的高压病房♥
Grey-Sloan Hospital's hyperbaric suite,
你知道谁被选中
and do you know who got the nod
作为这项创新的牵头人吗
for spearheading innovation here?
克莱夫主任
Chief Karev.
不是代理的 不是暂时的
Not interim, not temporary --
就是"主任"
just "Chief."
这是我耗尽血汗泪达成的成就
The world is anointing Alex Karev
世人却把阿历克斯·克莱夫吹得神乎其神
for my blood, sweat, and tears.
史蒂维·莱德
Stevie Ryder
他是我长♥期♥反复治疗的一名憩室炎患者
Patient I treated repeatedly for years for diverticulitis.
我耗尽心力把他的病情稳定住
And I worked tirelessly to get it under control.
然后 在一个感恩节
Then, one Thanksgiving,
我离开医院去和阿黛尔一家吃饭
I left to have dinner with Adele's family,
史蒂维因严重出血入院
and Stevie came in with severe bleeding,
你为他做了紧急结肠切除手术
and you performed an emergency colectomy.
即使我费心费力做了许多工作
Now, even though I did all of the legwork
使他常年保持健康
to keep him healthy all those years,
每年圣诞收到一篮子梨的却是你
you get a gift basket of Christmas pears every year.
那些梨其实是属于你的
Oh, those are your pears.
它们当然应该属于我
They're absolutely my pears.
贝利 有时候事情就是这样
But that's just how it goes sometimes, Bailey.
这是工作的一部分
It's part of the job.
别再盯着照片看了
And stop staring at that picture.
这样好多了
That's more like it.
咋
What?
如果露希尔和朱利安是朋友
I mean, if Lucille and Julian are friends,
他们肯定是炮♥友♥
they're friends with benefits.
已经退休的炮♥友♥
Oh, friends with retirement benefits.
这是肯定的 胸部透视
That was solid. Fluoro.
我甚至觉得这不是友情
I-I don't even think that it's a friendship.
不过是情感剥夺罢了
I mean, it's just a whole lot of denial.
什么 你无法想象这世上有
What -- you can't picture a world
七旬老人的三人行么
with septuagenarian three-ways?
比起有好多人爱你
Right? I mean, you could do a whole lot worse
你能做的坏事多了去了
than having too many people love you.
还记得以前实习生多害怕
Remember when interns were afraid
和主治医生说话吗
to speak to their attendings?
我很怀念那时
I miss that.
在这样的情感关系中
In relationships like this,
总有一个人举着火把照亮他人
someone is always holding a torch.
看看可怜的朱利安 他站在旁边
Look at poor Julian, standing there,
举着火把 得到些残羹剩饭 也只能被迫接受
torch in hand, settling for table scraps
因为他爱的女人已经结婚了
because the woman that he loves is married.
马文 他深陷于交叉火力之中
I mean, Marvin -- he's just caught in the crossfire.
你听起来像个专家
You sound like an expert.
那你是哪个角色 举火把的吗
So, which one are you -- torchbearer?
还是那个被烧伤的
Or the one getting burned?
我完成了
I'm done.
听我说
So, listen,
如果你不喜欢 我理解
if you don't like it, I get it.
就把这件事忘掉 我也会忘掉
Just forget it, and I'll forget it,
最重要的是我们是姐妹
and all that really matters is that we're sisters.
我们有规定 不允许
There are rules against operating
为我们爱的人做手术
on people that you love.
也应该出♥台♥规定 不允许
There should be a rule against operating
为你恨的人手术
on people that you hate.
我知道"恨"是一个很严重的词
And I know that "Hate" Is a strong word,
但我 我非常恨那个女人
but I -- I strongly hate this woman,
我不能杀掉
and I cannot be the person
这个我公开憎恨的人
who kills the person that they hate on the table
因为这会构成犯罪 还会有牢狱之灾
because there is a name for that and -- and a prison sentence.
那你为什么还盯着她的扫描结果
Well, then, why are you still staring at her scans?
因为我也不能在尚存希望时
'Cause I also can't be the person who kills her
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表