哪里
Where...
我的乐高积木在哪里
Where are my LEGO bricks?
我们去拿吧
Let's go get them.
乔
Jo.
我不太好
I'm not okay.
我知道当我需要时
I know how to rise...
如何站起来
when I need to.
我知道如何照顾其他病人 但是
And I know how to take care of other patients, but...
我不太好
I'm not okay.
我爱你 对不起
I love you, and I'm sorry.
没关系 我们会解决的
It's okay. We'll figure it out.
我们 我们和贝利谈谈
We'll -- We'll talk to Bailey.
克莱夫
Karev.
我们能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
是关于梅瑞狄斯的
It's about Meredith.
天哪
God!
有点不对 怎么了
Something's wrong! What's wrong?!
有点不对
Something's wrong!
一切都好
Nothing's wrong.
没什么问题 阿尔特曼医生 胎头已经着冠了
Nothing is wrong, Dr. Altman. You're crowning.
天啊
Oh, God!
什么 已经着冠了
What? Already?
有时高龄产妇会
Sometimes mothers with geriatric pregnancies tend to have --
你刚说高龄了吗
Did you just say "Geriatric"?!
我 这只是个术语
I-It's just the term.
我知道这个词
I know the term!
我只是说 别再增加我的痛苦了
I'm just saying, try not to add to my pain!
你现在的感觉被称为火环
What you're feeling right now is called the ring of fire.
我要继续用力吗
Do I keep pushing?
不 等到下一次宫缩
No. You wait until the next contraction.
天哪 快点
Oh, God, come on!
如果你喜欢自♥慰♥ 它可以缓解
If you like to masturbate, it can alleviate the --
-什么 -不
- What?! - No!
好吧 那就等等
Okay. Then...just wait.
天哪 快点
Oh, God, come on.
我的天啊
Oh, my God, ow!
泰迪 泰迪
Teddy. Teddy.
我们的女儿马上就要出来了
Our daughter is coming out now.
我知道这应该是
I know this is supposed to be...
一个非常美好的时刻 但这真♥他♥妈♥的疼
a really beautiful moment, but it hurts like a mother!
天哪
Oh, my God!
我得看看这个 我得
I got to see this. I got --
不 不可能
No, no way.
下面发生的一切都不好看
Whatever's happening down there is not pretty.
好吧
Okay.
听着 泰迪 我见过别人被大卸八块
Listen, Teddy, I have seen men ripped limb from limb.
我知道 但我不会让你看我两腿之间的战争
I know, but you will not see the war between my legs.
你会感谢我的 不再有创伤后应激障碍
You'll thank me later. No more PTSD.
又来了
Okay, here's another one. Ow!
-泰迪 用力 用力 用力 -天哪
- Teddy, push, push, push, push, push, push, push! - Oh, my God!
-你能行 少校 -天哪
- You got this, Major. - Oh, my God!
用力 用力 用力 用力
Push, push, push, push, push, push!
我这一天过得糟透了
I have had a day from hell.
我想你了
I miss you.
我知道我很烦人
I know I can be annoying.
我和成天往坏处想的女人待了一整天
I spent the day with a woman who imagines the worst.
她很烦人
And she was annoying.
直到她成为了英雄
Right up until the part where she was a hero.
李维 我
Levi, I --
我知道我可能情感丰富
I get that my feelings can be big
我很容易感到恐惧 我也很烦人
and my fears can be big, and I can be annoying.
但我也是个很棒的人
But I am also a pretty great guy.
我关心这个世界
I care about the world.
我和那些感到害怕的人一起唱歌♥
I sing with people who are scared,
我帮忙把血液运送给垂死的孩子
and I help deliver blood to dying children,
而且我在乎
and I care.
如果你爱我
And if you love me,
我值得比你给我的更好的东西
I deserve better than what you've been giving me.
我知道你值得
I know you do.
我不觉得你烦人 我只是
And I don't think you're annoying. I just...
我不知道
I don't know.
我只是 嫉妒
I just get...jealous.
嫉妒什么
J-- jealous of what?
自从我的病人死了 自从我杀了他
Since my patient died, since I...killed him...
我唯一感觉就是愤怒
...the only thing I feel is angry.
我刚见证了一个医学奇迹的发生
I just witnessed a medical miracle in there.
人们在哭 在笑
And people are crying and -- and laughing...
但依然 我只是感受到了
...and still, all I feel is this...
愤怒
...anger.
我不知道怎么像你一样
I don't know how to do what you do...
但我想
...but I want to.
好吧 我可以帮忙
Well, I can help with that.
献血者来了
The donor arrived!
格斯得到血液了 我的天
Gus got his transfusion! Oh, my -- -
太棒了
Oh, this is good.
怎么了 怎么回事
What -- What is -- What is this? What is going on?
起雾了 麦琪
It's fog, Maggie.
城市里也有雾
We have it in the city, too.
我知道什么是雾
I know what fog is.
但是 我们不能在大雾里开车
But this -- this is -- We can't drive in this.
没错
Yeah, that's...
所以我停车了
...why I stopped the car.
我去看看怎么回事
I'm gonna check out the situation.
你什么都看不见
You can't see anything.
所以我拿了手电筒
That's why I've got a flashlight.
有点信心好吗
Got a little bit of faith.
你可以待在这里 安安全全地
You can stay here and be safe and sound...
十分钟内你就会知道
...and knowing exactly at's going to happen
发生了什么 好吗
for the next 10 minutes, all right?
居高临下
Patronizing.
很好
Good!
她的头已经出来一半了
So, her head is halfway out.
下次宫缩时再轻轻用力一下
Just one more gentle push on the next contraction.
-我现在就要用力 -等着 否则会撕裂
- I have to push now. - You wait or you tear.
等30秒 呼吸
30 seconds. Breathe.
太疼了 我忍♥不住了
But it hurts. I can't keep doing this.
跟我说点什么来分散我的注意力
Please tell me something to distract me.
我爱你 我爱你
I'm in love with you -- I'm in love with you...
自从我遇见你的那一天起 我就爱上了你
...and I've been in love with you since the day I met you.
我那时不知道自己能获得幸福
And I didn't understand that I was allowed to be happy.
我很害怕
I was afraid.
我很害怕 因为你在我身边时
I was afraid that the way that I feel around you
我感觉很不安全
was...unsafe...
因为那感觉实在是太美妙了
...unsafe because it feels so good.
你让我很幸福 我害怕我会在
You make me feel so good that I would sabotage it...
生活的不易来临前就亲手毁掉它
...before life would come in and do it for me.
但我现在明白了
But I get that now.
我不会再有那种想法了
And I'm done with that now.
泰迪
Teddy...
我想与你度过余生
...I want to spend the rest of my life
向你证明 我配得上你的爱
proving to you that I'm worthy of your love.
如果你允许的话
If you'll let me.
又来了
Another one's coming.
在这儿 来了 来了
Here it is, it's coming! It's coming!
用力 用力 用力 用力 用力
Push! Push, push, push! Push, push, push, push!
我的天
Oh, my God!
德卢卡没参与 他之前不知道
DeLuca was not involved. He had no prior knowledge.
我可以担♥保♥
I will go on record.
我为我的行为负全责
I take full responsibility for my behavior.
不不不 你们俩得等一下
No, no, no, no. You two have to wait.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表