估计还要再等一会
May be a little while.
今早轮班走了很多护士
This morning shift was down a couple nurses,
没人来顶替她们
and it never got covered.
-什么 为什么 -我也想告状
- What? Why? ?- I would tell you,
但我不想在背后说主任的坏话
but I don't want to speak badly about the chief.
-克莱夫 -在呢 女士 这呢
- Karev! -Yes, ma'am. Yeah.
不 不是你 是你老公
No, not you, your husband.
他知道早上要看手术室员工报告吧
He knows to look at the OR staff report in the mornings, right?
我不知道他在想些什么
I don't know what my husband knows.
看来 我也不知道他在想什么
I don't either, it turns out.
我得去检查一下
I need to go check some things.
我把资料发邮件给你
I'm just gonna e-mail you stuff!
试试60秒的声波疗法
Try a 60-second sonication.
昨天就试过了
I did that yesterday
你那时正在手术室给颅骨钻孔
while you were off in the OR drilling burr holes,
我有点被冷落的感觉
and I was feeling neglected.
你要想换换胃口的话
Oh. Well, if you want a change of pace,
我有个硬膜外脓肿病人让给你了
I've got an epidural abscess you can take off my plate.
谢博德 我不是给你打下手的
Shepherd, I don't work for you.
我是你的科研搭档
I'm your research partner
以及间歇式情人
and your sometimes lover.
就一次
One time.
就发生了一次 汤姆
It was one time, Tom.
谁知道以后会不会旧情复发
Yeah, but who knows what the future holds?
是我姐姐怂恿你的
Did my sister put you up to this?
不是 但我喜欢你这个想法
No, but I like the way you think.
到时候能邀请她来吗 毕竟
Can we invite her? 'Cause --
为什么所有人都反对我和欧文
Okay, why is everyone against me and Owen?
我们是伤害过彼此
I mean, I know that we hurt each other,
但我们现在非常和谐
but now we are un-hurting each other.
这很好不是吗
That's a good thing, right?
生活充满坎坷但也会雨过天晴
I mean, life happens. Life comes around.
-生活充满惊喜 -生活很无聊
- Life surprises you. - Life is boring.
-什么 -抱歉 抱歉
- What? - I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我是说这段对话很无聊
I meant, uh, ?this conversation's boring.
非常无聊 但也让硬膜外脓肿
It's boring me, but it makes the epidural abscess,
显得更加令人兴奋 所以
uh, sound thrilling, so...
怎么了 我说错了什么
What? Is it something I said?
我不想一个人呆着
I don't like being alone.
胸口插刀的孩子还在手术室
The chest-blade kid is still in the OR.
其他工艺课的孩子已经出院了
The other shop-class kids have been discharged.
警♥察♥想要一份有时间戳的副本
Uh, the cops want a time-stamped copy
老师的药物筛检报告
of the teacher's tox screens.
来了一个流鼻血的病人 我搞定了
A guy came in with a nosebleed, but I took care of that.
还有很多请购单需要签字
And these are more purchase-requisition forms.
护士长 请拨80
Charge Nurse, dial 80.
给我找支笔
Find me a pen.
医生 打扰一下
Excuse me, Doctor.
我是爱娃·克鲁克 亚瑟的妈妈
I'm Ava Krug, Arthur's mom.
我们之前说过话的
We spoke earlier?
是的 你的儿子还好吗
Oh, yes, yes, uh, is your son all right?
是的 他很好
Yeah, he's fine. He's fine.
我们只是在这等凯文的结果 所以...
We're just staying to see how Kevin comes out, so...
我们承诺会给他最好的治疗
Well, we promise to give him the best possible care.
我们有两位外科高手
We've got two of our finest surgeons.
还想问问巴克利先生的情况
And to check on Mr. Buckley.
那个老师做的事情太过分了
It's terrible what that teacher did.
简直是良心泯灭
It's just unconscionable.
我就和你聊聊这个
That's what I wanted to talk to you about.
这根本说不通
It just doesn't make sense.
酒鬼的工作表现都很好
Alcoholics are very good at their job,
直到他们的工作表现变差
until they aren't,
直到他们负起责任--
and until they take responsibility --
我知道 我知道酒鬼什么样
I know. I know drunks.
亚瑟的爸爸就是酒鬼 我爸爸也是
Arthur's dad is one, and my dad was one.
我知道酒鬼有哪些迹象
I know the signs.
去年我参加巴克利先生女儿的婚礼
I was at Mr. Buckley's daughter's wedding last year,
他喝了两口香槟就醉倒了
and he got tipsy off two sips of champagne.
他不酗酒
He's not a drinker.
他是亚瑟长这么大遇到的唯一正派的人
And he's the only decent guy in Arthur's life.
只是这一切说不通
It j-- It just doesn't make sense.
我想死你了
I miss you.
-什么 -我怀念和你一起工作的时候
- What? - I miss working with you.
我们有自己的节奏 我们心有灵犀
We had a rhythm. You know, we had a shorthand.
你知道有替代透析通路的方法吗
What do you know about alternative dialysis access?
我的确读到过一个研究
Uh, I-I did read a study in which certain enzymes
一些酶能延长血管通路的寿命
helped improve the longevity of vascular access.
-发给我 -不 是用老鼠做的实验
- Send it to me. - No, in mice.
人体实验还得好多年后才能进行
Human trials are still years away.
我就是说这种感觉
But this is what I'm talking about!
你和我 我们有思想上的碰撞
You and I, bouncing ideas off each other.
-把我要回去 -我不能
- Steal me back. - I can't.
贝利不再是你的上司了
You know, Bailey's not your boss anymore.
事实上 你是她的上司
In fact, you are her boss.
所以你可以直接告诉她 你把我要回去
So, you could tell her that you're taking me back.
-不 -但我们在一起工作得多和谐
- No. - But we work so well together.
贝利实际上也不是你的上司
You know, Bailey's technically not your boss, either.
我是说 研究员不像住院医师
I mean, a fellow is not a resident.
更像是一种伙伴关系
It's more like a partnership.
所以你就直接告诉她你需要什么
So, you should just tell her what you need.
-要是我惹恼了她呢 -我不知道
- What if I piss her off? - I don't know.
你可以去主任那告她一状
You could tell on her to the chief.
反正主任爱你呀
He likes you.
血止得不错 德卢卡
Good work on controlling that bleed, DeLuca.
谢谢 亨特医生
Thank you, Dr. Hunt.
我们能不能别现在就
Can we not pop the champagne
开始庆祝 好吗
just yet, please?
你还好吗 皮尔斯
Is everything all right, Pierce?
你是说除了这个锯片吗
Uh, you mean besides the sawblade?
我是说 你是不是对我有意见
I'm asking if you have an issue with me.
还是对我和阿米莉亚有意见
Or maybe with me and Amelia?
我们需不需要谈一谈
I'm asking if there's something that we need to talk about.
我的意见就是这个孩子的胳膊正在变白
My issue is that this kid's arm is turning white.
德卢卡
Deluca.
信♥号♥♥消失了 没有血流了
I lost the signal. There's no blood flow.
他会失去这条胳膊 因为你太急躁
He's gonna lose his arm because you rushed.
因为你干什么都毛毛躁躁
Because you rush into everything.
这正是我害怕的事情
This -- This is what I was afraid of.
这就是为什么我想要血管造影--
This is why I wanted the angio --
根本没有做血管造影的时间
There wasn't time for an angio!
我是一个创伤科医生 做了多年野战医疗
I'm a trauma surgeon. I did years of field medicine,
我见过很多胸膛被弹♥药♥击穿的人
and I saw a lot of ammo embedded into men's chests.
我了解了这孩子的情况 所以当下决定
I read the situation, I made a call,
这孩子现在活着就是因为我做的那个决定
and this kid is alive because of that call.
所以不管你对我有什么意见
So, whatever your issues that you're having,
都和我的医学专业判断无关
they're not because of my medical decisions.
你我对此都心知肚明
I think we both know that.
你好 巴克利先生
Hey there, Mr. Buckley.
感觉如何
How you feeling?
我感觉好点了
I've -- I've been better.
亚瑟和凯文怎么样了
H-How are Arthur and Kevin?
我一会儿去看他们
I'll check.
同时...
Um, meantime...
...我知道戒断反应有多难受
...I know what withdrawal feels like.
克莱夫主任 请拨5241
Chief Karev, dial 5241.
你四点来咨♥询♥腿支架的病人
Your 4:00 leg braces consult
等不了了 否则她要错过唱诗了
couldn't wait any longer or she'd miss choir.
阿曼达·普瑞兹的父亲不敢相信
Amanda Perez's dad can't believe
你忘了给她做食管闭锁的随访
you missed her esophageal atresia follow-up
他正在写投诉邮件
and is composing an angry e-mail.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表