我想要孩子 我想要闹哄哄的家
I want the kids. I want the noisy house.
我想要争吵
I want the fighting,
我想要狗
I want the dog.
我想要牵绊 艾米莉亚
I want the strings, Amelia.
所以我觉得关键在于
So I guess the real question is...
你想要吗
do you?
我害怕那些
I'm scared of them.
我还是有点害怕
I'm still a little scared.
肿瘤没了 但我还是瘾君子
I mean, the tumor is gone, but I'm still an addict.
正在康复中
Recovering.
是的 正在康复中
Yeah. Recovering.
但瘾君子们往往会有一些共同的性格特质
But addicts tend to have certain character traits in common,
其中就有容易恐惧
and that includes fear, you know?
和面对改变
A certain wariness
和承诺时的谨慎
of change and commitment,
还有 面包车
and, uh... mini vans.
没有人会要面包车 没有
Hey, no one is getting a mini van. No.
孩子的事我不想太草率
I don't want to be reckless with the kids.
我不想让他们的生活不安定
I don't want to threaten their stability.
好吧
Okay.
所以
So...
所以
So...
我会努力不要那么小心翼翼
I'm gonna try to be less wary.
我真的真的会努力
I'm really, really gonna try.
乖狗狗
Good puppy.
我听说了
I heard.
那个病例真棘手
That was a hell of a case.
已经无能为力了 贝利
She was too far gone, Bailey.
如果是任何一种其它的感染
If it had been any other type of infection,
压力舱都会管用
the chamber would've worked.
它对医院来说是个很棒的设备
It's an excellent addition to the hospital,
你要负责这个
and you're responsible for it.
你还想着这份工作
You're still pitching for the job.
我不会比你做得更好
Look, I'm not gonna be better than you.
我离开这间办公室已经太久了
I haven't been in this office in so long,
所以自然会有一些不顺
so, by nature, there'll be kinks.
不过贝利 在所有其他人里
But out of everyone else, Bailey,
你必须承认我
you have to admit that I have --
理查德 你有新的担♥保♥人吗
Richard, do you have a new sponsor?
你说什么
Excuse me?
奥利去世了
Ollie died.
你说过她不在了你会一团糟
You said you'd be a mess when she died.
你和凯瑟琳聊过了
You been talking to Catherine?
我不需要和凯瑟琳聊
I don't need to talk to Catherine.
我记得上回你当主任时发生的事
I remember what happened the last time you were Chief.
我不想增加你现在的负担
I do not want to add more to your plate right now.
你去哪
Where are you going?
如果您能容许我离开 主任
If you'll excuse me, Chief,
我要去开会
I need a meeting.
理查德
Richard...
-你好 -理查德
- Hi. - Richard!
-贝利医生 -怎么了
- Dr. Bailey! - What?!
请你给我五分钟
I need you to give me five minutes
解释为什么未来在这里 未来就是我
to explain why the future is here and the future is me.
我的未来 我未来的药物
My future, my future medicine.
你喝醉了吗 威尔逊
Are you drunk, Wilson?
差不多 不过我写这些的时候没醉
Only mostly, but I did not do these drunk.
你怎么在这
Why are you here?
我在度蜜月
It's my honeymoon.
你说得对
You were right.
-对什么 -乔·威尔逊的点子
- About what? - Jo Wilson's idea.
充满奇迹和不可思议
It is full of marvel and wonder,
-它就要成真了 -真的吗
- and it's gonna happen. - Really?!
我刚刚聘用她成为
I just made her the first official recipient
格蕾-斯隆纪念医院外科创新项目的
of the first surgical innovation fellowship
首位研究员
at Grey-Sloan Memorial.
贝利医生
Oh, Dr. Bailey!
谢谢
Thank you!
我敢保证你肯定不会后悔的
You won't regret it. I promise.
你从哪拿到的资金
Where did you get the money?
是我自己的钱
I wrote a personal check.
我知道我不会后悔 因为是我亲自负责
And I know I won't be sorry, because I'm running it.
乔·威尔逊在我手下做研究员
Jo Wilson will be my fellow.
什么
What?
你收买♥♥了乔·威尔逊
You bought Jo Wilson?
我认为这是个资助
I saw it as an opportunity to invest
医学未来发展的好项目
in the future of medicine.
我又是这么的喜欢做慈善
I'm downright philanthropic.
你偷走了她
You stole her.
你偷走了乔和我的研究员
You stole Jo and you stole my fellowship?
我可没偷任何东西
Hey, I didn't steal anything.
我做这事是因为我想从工作中抽点空出来
I took it because I'm taking a step back from my job
找点自己的乐趣 获得内心的平静
in order to find a little joy, a little tranquility,
而当威尔逊来找我时
and when Wilson pitched me
她那科幻式的医学未来的研究项目
her sci-fi space-medicine-of-the-future fellowship,
仿佛就在对我说 "来吧 玛兰达·贝利
I thought, "That, Miranda Bailey --
这里有你要的乐趣和平静"
That will give you joy and tranquility."
所以我这么做是因为我想做
So I took it because I wanted it,
同时也因为
and also because
我有这个意愿和能力做到
I had the will and the means to take it,
而你没有
and you did not.
所以我建议你跟我一样
So, I suggest that you do as I am doing
找到你自己的乐趣
and go find yourself some joy.
你要还有什么不满意的 那就跟主任说去
And if that doesn't work, take it up with the chief,
我不是主任了
'cause that ain't me.
什么 谁当主任了
Well, who is it, then?
普外科 玛兰达·贝利医生
大外科主任
-怎么是你 -我也不知道为什么
- You're chief? - No idea why.
你当主任
You're chief?
代主任
Interim chief.
临时的
It's temporary.
这对所有人都有好处
And it's a win-win for everyone.
乔成了了不起的研究员
Jo gets this killer fellowship,
我得到了这间漂亮的办公室
and I get this sweet office.
我得到了什么
How is that a win for me?
你有我
You get me.
我留下来了
I'm staying.
好了 我懂
All right, I get it.
乔曾是你的工作伙伴
Jo was your work wife for a minute,
但她现在要继续做点自己的事业
but now she needs to move on to her own stuff.
不是她背叛了你
It's not like she's cheating on you.
你还是能在医院里见到她的
You'll get to see her in the hallways.
看见她和贝利在一起 任命你当主任的家伙
With Bailey, who made you chief.
你听上去像个在吃醋的女朋友
Oh, you sound like a jealous girlfriend.
才没有
Nyah!
我只向贝利汇报工作
I only report to Bailey,
我会在先进的实验室里工作
I'm gonna get to work in a fancy lab
研究细胞技术
with cellular technology,
并且我可以穿深蓝色的洗手衣
and I get dark-blue scrubs,
这表明我比你高级
which makes me better than you.
还有你
And you.
这是什么
What is that?
当然是我的狗
My dog, apparently.
给
Here you go.
这是 请我喝吗
That's... for me?
你今天很不容易
You had a rough day.
来点酒对你有好处
Glad to see you got sprung.
谢谢
Thanks.
我 我可以自己付
Well, here, I -- I can pay --
下回你请我
You'll get the next one.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表