我不叫贝蒂
My name's not Betty,
我父母甚至都不知道我在这里
and my parents don't even know I'm here.
我们不是一直在跟他们通电♥话♥吗
But we've been calling them.
你们一直在跟我的朋友杰瑞通电♥话♥
No, you've been talking to my friend Jerry.
你的真名叫什么
what's your real name?
布兰妮
Britney.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我知道我应该告诉你们 但我怕
I know I should've told you, but I was scared
如果我父母知道了利奥
if they found out about Leo.
等下 他们不知道利奥的事
Hold on. They don't know about Leo?
我一怀孕就离家出走了
I ran away when I got pregnant,
自那以后他们都在找我
and they've probably been looking for me ever since.
好吧 现在我们得跟他们联♥系♥
Okay. Um, well, we have to call them now.
不 你们不能这样
No. No, no, no. You can't.
你们不能
You can't.
我还没准备好
I'm not ready.
如果他们知道了利奥 我很怕
And I'm scared if they know about Leo,
他们会带走他
they're gonna take him.
娜塔莎·德翁 45岁 住院第73天
Natasha Deon, 45, hospital day 73.
-神经系统 -我不明白到底发生了什么
- Neuro - I don't understand what's happening.
感觉她每向前迈出一步的同时
It feels like every step forward she makes,
又退后了两步
she takes two steps back.
今天是2月2日
It's February 2nd.
土拨鼠日
Groundhog Day.
我就像土拨鼠一样
That's me.
感觉每天都活得一模一样
I feel like I keep living the same day...
一遍又一遍的反复着
...over and over.
好啦 比尔·默里
Okay, Bill Murray.
比尔·默里
美国著名喜剧明星
还是让医生来告诉我们到底发生了什么吧
Let the doctors tell us what's going on.
我们认为导致她肠道坏死的原因是...
The reason we think she had the dead bowel is that she's --
娜塔莎
Natasha?
她失去意识了 我马上开始按压
Okay, she's coding! I'm gonna start compressions!
赶紧打开推车
Crack open the crash cart
马上输阿托品和肾上腺素
and let's push one of atropine and one of epi.
-娜塔莎 -施密特 把他送出去
- Natasha! - Schmitt, get him out of here.
娜塔莎 拜托 我不能离开你
Natasha, please! I need you!
她可能肺栓塞了
She probably through a PE --
我们在这儿给她做个超声波检查 注入肝素
let's get an echo in here and start a heparin drip.
娜塔莎·德翁 45岁 住院第84天
Natasha Deon, 45, hospital day 84.
昨夜 她仍然...
Overnight, she continued...
告诉我吧 拜托
Just tell me. Please.
11天前她得了肺栓塞
Well, when she had her pulmonary embolism 11 days ago,
削弱了她的心脏和肺功能
it -- it -- it weakened her heart and her lungs.
从那时起 她的肾脏也恶化了
And since then, her kidneys have worsened, as well.
对不起 为什么
I'm sorry. ?Why?
为什么
Why?
我... 加勒特 我...
I just -- I -- Garrett, I --
为什么会发生在我们身上
Why is this happening to us?
我不知道
I don't have an answer for that --
为什么会发生在我们身上
Why is this happening to us?
她本来都开始好转了
She was getting better.
在我们经历那么多之后
After all we went through.
娜塔莎
Natasha...
加勒特 加勒特
Garrett? ?Garrett.
加勒特
Hey, hey, hey. ?Garrett.
如果她死我也死 她死我也死
If she dies, I die. If she dies, I die.
好吧
Okay.
如果她死我也死
If she dies, I die.
加勒特 听着 看着我
Garrett. Listen to me. Look at me, please.
看着我看着我 我在这里
Look at me. Look at me. I'm here.
请你看着我 听我说
Look at me, please. Listen to me.
你不会死
You won't die.
我知道你现在的感觉 但是相信我
I know it feels like that right now, but trust me.
你不会死
You won't die.
你必须为她而战
You have to fight for her.
她在那里面为你而战
She's in there fighting for you.
你不能放弃
You don't get to give up.
斗争的一部分就是你要出去走走
So part of that fight is you're gonna go take a walk,
你要去冲个澡 吃个饭
you're gonna take a shower, and you're gonna get a meal.
我们会一直在这 为让她活下去而战
We will be here, fighting to keep her alive.
而你要为自己活下去而战
And you are gonna go fight to keep yourself alive.
好吗
Okay?
起来
Come on.
凯瑟琳
Catherine.
宝贝
Honey.
我做不到
I can't do it!
我做不到
I can't.
不
No!
我做不到
I can't...
你觉得她是小甜甜那个布兰妮还是别的
So, do you think Britney's spelled with two "T"s or one?
又或者拼写不一样
Or maybe they spell it different,
或许是布莱尼还是布莱妮
like with a "Y" instead of "I", maybe?
欧文 你必须停下来
Owen, you have to stop.
我们已经谈了两星期
We've been having this conversation for two weeks.
我们要找到他们
We just need to find them.
我们要告诉他们亲女儿在哪里
We need to tell them where their daughter is.
你有想过当你见到他们
And have you thought about what you're gonna say to them
你要说什么吗
if you find them?
"嗨 我们就俩陌生人
"Hi, we're two strangers.
我们收留了你的女儿
We took in your daughter
但没有经过寄养系统
without going through the foster system,
还有 我们也收留了她的儿子
and, oh, yeah, we have her son,
而你们根本就不知道他的存在
who you don't even know exists.
恭喜 外婆外公"
Congrats, Grandma and Grandpa!"
那我们至少要告诉社会工作者
We at least need to tell the social worker.
欧文 她 她需要自己做决定
Owen, she -- she needs to make that call herself.
她没准备好
She's not ready.
我们不能逼她
We can't push her.
我们为什么要管她呢
Why is she running our lives?
她一直骗我们 手笨拙综合征
She's been lying to us, DCHS,
骗所有人好几个月
everyone for months,
毫无悔意
with no remorse.
她有后悔
She had remorse.
她是瘾君子 她在想办法
She's an addict. She's figuring it out.
这都是疾病的一部分 贝蒂
This is all part of the disease. Betty is --
她名字都不是贝蒂
Her name isn't even Betty!
抱歉 我懂 上瘾是种病
Sorry, I know that, yes, yes, addiction is a disease,
但什么时候它的症状有撒谎
but since when does its symptoms include lying
和从想帮你的人那里偷东西啊
and stealing from people who are trying to help you?
这一切都像是为选择
It just all feels like an excuse
糟糕的生活找借口
for justifying piss poor life choices.
等等 你要去哪里
Wait, where are you going?
去梅瑞狄斯那里
To Meredith's.
为什么
Why? ?
我不知道
I don't know.
糟糕生活的选择
Piss poor life choices?
等等 阿米莉娅
Wait, wait, Amelia.
对不起 我太过分[越线]了
I'm sorry. That was way out of line.
你甚至看不见那条线
You don't even see the line.
如果他们把利奥带走 我不知道我会怎样
I don't know who I'm gonna be if they take Leo away.
他是我儿子
He's my son.
如果他们要带走他
If they're gonna take him...
我总有一天会知道
I need to know sooner than later.
今晚我订了场电影
Hey. I have a pitch for tonight.
你 我
You. Me.
电影 披萨 爆米花 糖果 做♥爱♥
Movies. Pizza. Popcorn. Candy. Sex.
循环往复
Repeat.
你知道今天是情人节 对吧
You know it's Valentine's Day, right?
你讨厌情人节
You hate Valentine's Day.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表