and Bailey offered her interim chief, which is --
-可悲了 -同意
- Pathetic. - Agreed.
她还有很多有前途的候选人
She has plenty of perfectly viable candidates
-可以胜任这份工作 -不 这种观念很可悲
- for that job right here -- No, no, this display is pathetic.
在这种观念中
This alternate reality
你是你婚姻中的受害者
where you were some kind of a victim in your marriage.
你有很多身份 阿米莉娅·谢博德
You're a lot of things, Amelia Shepherd,
受害者不是其中之一
but a victim is not one of the them.
但是傻瓜 是的
An ass, yes.
你说什么
Excuse me?
在你丈夫看来 你就是个大傻瓜
You were a giant ass to your husband.
你对他太苛刻了
You treated him terribly.
当我切开你脑子的时候
When I came to cut into your brain,
我都没意识到你已经结婚了
I didn't realize you were even married.
-你看起来满不在乎 -我长了肿瘤
- That's how little you seemed to care. - I had a tumor.
你分手第二天就和我上了床
You and I had sex the day after you separated.
真是肮脏下流的性♥爱♥
It was dirty, filthy, hot sex.
我很棒
I was excellent.
但不是因为肿瘤做♥爱♥ 肿瘤已经切除了
But it was not tumor sex. The tumor was gone.
那是感激的性♥爱♥
It was gratitude sex.
是"多谢不杀之恩"的性♥爱♥
It was "Thanks so much for not killing me" Sex.
是"谢天谢地终于不用跟那个男人在一起"的性♥爱♥
It was "Thank God I'm not married to that ginger anymore" Sex,
而且你知道
and you know it.
所以 你做过两次移植手术 科尔文女士
So, you have had two transplants, Ms. Colvin?
你可以叫我茜茜
You can call me Cece, please.
对 我做过两次手术
And, yes, I have had two
而且可能要做第三次了
and am probably due for my third.
你的心电图看起来很正常
Your EKG looks perfectly normal,
但是你在开车的时候昏迷确实是有原因的
but something did cause you to pass out at the wheel,
所以如果可以的话 我要再做几项检查
so I would like to run more tests, if that's okay.
帕克医生 去拿普乐可复和心肌肽
Dr. Parker, get a prograf and a CMP
-有消息立刻通知皮尔斯医生 -好的夫人
- and keep Dr. Pierce updated. Yes, ma'am.
帕克医生
Uh, Dr. Parker?
我知道这是军人的习惯 但是
I know it's a military thing, but, you know,
你叫我夫人
when you call me ma'am,
让我感觉我活了几百岁了
it really does make me feel like I'm a hundred years old.
好的夫人 对不起 夫人
Yes, ma'am. Uh, sorry, ma'am.
对不起 医生
Sorry, Doctor.
去吧
Just go.
格蕾医生
Dr. Grey?
我只想说 很抱歉
Uh, I just wanted to say I'm sorry.
我不该那样吻你
I never should have kissed you like that.
我的意思是 你太美了
I mean, you're incredible.
-没关系 -不 有关系
- It's fine. - I-It's not fine.
我非常尊敬外科医生 我只是 我不会再
I respect so much as a surgeon, and I just -- I would nev--
正常情况下 我不会再那样对你了
I would never do that to you under normal circumstances.
但是你对我非常非常好 而且我喝醉了
But you were just very, very kind to me, and I was drunk,
然后衣服就 我是说
and the dress was, I mean...
无论如何 这种事不应该发生
Anyway, it never should've happened,
而且也不会再发生了
and it never will happen again.
我现在得走了
I'm gonna go now.
真可惜啊
Well, that's a shame.
你喜欢他吗
You like him?
我是他的老师
I'm his teacher.
你不想再亲他一次吗
You don't want to kiss him again?
他是我的学生
He's my student.
好吧
Well, all right.
但是你想要有人吻你
But you want somebody to kiss you.
我能看出来的
I can tell.
这是我的超能力
It's my superpower.
你可以和我聊聊 我不会说出去的
You can talk to me -- I'm safe.
我和牧师不一样
I'm like the opposite of a priest.
人们向我倾诉 但我不会让他们感到难过
People confess things to me, but I don't make them feel bad.
我不需要任何人
Well, I don't need anyone --
这不是需不需要的问题 亲爱的
It's not about need, honey.
这是种需求
It's about desire.
你现在又不是一百岁了
And you are not a hundred years old.
而且你这么漂亮又充满活力
You are beautiful and vibrant.
不好意思
Oh, excuse me.
贝利医生 你现在有空吗
Dr. Bailey, do you have a moment?
格蕾 你怎么了
Mm. What do you have, Grey?
我想当临时主任
I have a desire... to be interim chief.
-我的天 -尤其是现在
-Oh, for the love of... - Specifically right now.
我现在真的很需要这个
I need it. I really -- I need it.
我最近一直在做梦
I'm having dreams.
一些不是很得体的梦
Inappropriate.
而且某种程度上还无法用语言来描述
To a degree that I'm having difficulty putting into words.
我需要更多的工作来忘记它
I could use the extra work.
你确实有个血栓 但并不是肺动脉栓赛
You do have a clot, but your D-dimer's negative.
我想把你收入院再观察几天
I want to admit you and monitor you for a few days.
-皮尔斯医生 -在
-Dr. Pierce? -Yes.
这根本不是我
This is so not me.
我是不会哭的
I don't cry.
我已经控制好我的荷尔蒙了
The hormones are in control now.
而且我也不会意外怀孕
And I don't get pregnant by accident.
我很小心的
I'm careful!
但是我爱的那个男人来了德国
But a man I loved came to Germany,
我很难拒绝
and it was so hard to resist,
就没有那么小心了
and I wasn't careful.
我的天哪 欧文去了德国
Oh, my God. Owen went to Germany.
谁是欧文
Who's Owen?
你和欧文到底是什么关系
What exactly is your relationship to Owen?
他现在和我姐姐住在一起
He's kind of living with my sister.
你姐姐
Your sister?
阿米莉亚·谢博德
Amelia Shepherd.
我很抱歉在蜜月的时候和你谈到孩子
I'm sorry I talked about kids on our honeymoon.
那太蠢了 但是
It was stupid. It was just --
你那时候谈到未来还有雪之类的
you were talking about the future and snow stuff,
它就突然出现在我脑海里
and it just popped into my head.
我都能想象出我们的孩子在雪地里玩耍
Like, I could see our kids playing in the snow, having fun,
那真的是
which is...
你想想 雪 孩子 我那么说不无道理
You know, kids, snow. It makes sense.
阿历克斯 安静点
Alex, shut up, please.
我现在有些想法 而且我爱你
I-I have an idea, a big idea, and I love you,
我会爱我们所有的孩子
and I will love all of our children,
或者至少会爱一个
or at least one child eventually.
但是现在呢
But for now, just...
嘘
Shh!
我有主意了
I had an idea.
什么主意
What idea?
我请的
On the house.
想要前列腺按♥摩♥是很正常的
The desire for a prostate massage is absolutely normal,
如果你和你妻子谈一谈
and if you have a simple conversation with your wife
-和她解释清楚 -请不要再说了
-- and explain to her your desire -- Please stop.
她只需要去稍微修个指甲或者
All she needs is a manicure and a little bit of --
你能让他不要再说了吗
Ugh, can you please make her stop?
除非你告诉我你把什么东西放哪儿了
Not until you tell me what you put in there.
我妻子...弄头发的东西
My wife's... ...hair stuff.
洗发水
Shampoo! Yes!
-谢谢 德卢卡医生 - 乐意效劳
-Thank you, Dr. DeLuca. -Any time.
我觉得我爱上你姐姐了
I think I'm in love with your sister.
等等
So, wait.
如果梅瑞狄斯是你同母异父的姐姐
If Meredith is your half-sister...
你之前刚见过她
Who you just met...
阿米莉亚是梅瑞狄斯的小姑子
...and Amelia is - Meredith's sister-in-law...
就是她丈夫的妹妹
...from her dead husband...
那么你们就是不真正意义上的姐妹
...then you aren't actually really sisters.
我知道 但是
Yeah, I know, but it's --
它更像是象征意义上的姐妹
it's more like metaphorical sisters.
我们都是姐妹
Like, we're all sisters.
我们还有个姐妹之家
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表