很好 而且她的钾水平也下降了
This is good. And her potassium level is down, too.
所以现在能做手术吗
So we can do it?
我觉得可以 如果我们能说服她的话
I think we can if we can talk her into it.
费舍尔医生 请致电心脏病理实验室
Dr. Fisher, call Cardio-Path Lab.
费舍尔医生 请致电心脏病理实验室
Dr. Fisher, call Cardio-Path Lab.
糟糕
Damn it.
本来想要帮帮他
You try to help a guy out a little,
现在却不得不开除他
and now I gotta fire him.
是的 我像你那么大的时候
Yeah, you know, I was about your age
刚和我妈妈从意大利搬到威斯康星州
when I moved with my mom from Italy to Wisconsin.
他们讨厌我
And they hated me.
我连英语都不会说几句
I could barely speak any English.
整整两年他们一直叫我"德废柴"
They called me "DeLoser" for two years straight.
那段时间很艰难 但我挺过来了
It was tough, but I got through it.
相信我 你比我那个时候酷多了
And trust me -- you are way cooler than I was.
我的发型 你得看看我的发型 诺拉
And my hair -- you gotta see my hair, Nora.
看这个
Look at this.
这就是我
That's me.
相信我 这孩子被欺负惨了
Believe me -- that kid got bullied.
诺拉 小孩很刻薄 可能会永远刻薄
Nora, kids are mean, and they're always gonna be mean.
但你可以在数学上给他们点颜色瞧瞧
But you can kick all their asses at math.
这样你就是比他们更优秀的人
That makes you better than them.
你能交到朋友
You're gonna find friends.
你在这儿已经交到不少朋友了 对吗
You already made a bunch here, right?
我也告诉你个小秘密
I'm gonna let you in on a little secret, too.
我们都是怪咖
We're all a bunch of nerds here.
而且我们非常喜欢你
And we like you a lot.
你会遇到更多像我们这样的人
And you're gonna find more of us --
我保证
I promise you.
你得坚持下去
You just got to push through.
你能相信我吗
So can you trust me?
能坚持下去吗
And push through?
可以吗 好的
Yeah? All right.
这件夹克好滑稽
This jacket's hilarious.
我现在还留着这件夹克呢
Hey, I still have that jacket.
拾捡器
Pick-ups, please.
你在第一次椎板切除术中做得很好
You did a beautiful job on that first laminectomy.
但这次更难了
Well, this one's tougher.
脊椎骨已经被压碎
The vertebra is crushed.
-这次... -我看看能否使其变得容易些
- This is the one that -- - Let me see if I can ease it off.
小心 哪怕只移♥动♥一点 她都会终身瘫痪
Careful. If it shifts even a little, she's in a wheelchair forever.
谢谢提醒
Thanks for that.
一点也没压力
No pressure.
事实就是如此
Well, it's what it is.
她还要和她的孩子一起参加铁人三项
And she's got that triathlon with her kid.
很好
Good.
很好 很好
Good. Good.
好了 停
Okay, stop.
可以了
That's enough.
很好
That's great.
谢谢
Thank you.
把最后一块骨头碎片给我
Let me get that last bone fragment.
好了 我们再运行一遍电位
All right, let's run the potentials again, please?
看她能不能行走
See if she can walk.
全身的运动和感知能力都很强
Strong motor and sensory strength throughout.
很好 很好
Okay, okay.
我们这边结束
As soon as we get out of here,
就对她进行第5颈椎复位修复
we're gonna reposition her for the C5 repair.
卡德里 你看到了什么
Qadri, what do you see?
部分区域坏死
Areas of necrosis.
但我想应该能找到一些健康的胰岛细胞
But I think we can find some healthy islet cells in there.
小孩真刻薄
Kids are mean.
我在犹他州长大
I grew up in Utah.
我是学校里唯一的非摩♥门♥教♥徒
I was the only non-Mormon in my school.
他们在我的背包里放了一条束带蛇
They put a garter snake in my backpack.
我小时候很肥
I was fat.
我只是我
I was me.
那一定很艰难
That would be hard.
克莱夫医生 没人告诉我你们开始手术了
Dr. Karev, nobody told me you were starting.
没人需要告诉你 你不用负责这个病例了
No one needed to. You're not on this case.
是因为我 她才同意做这个手术
I'm the reason she consented to this surgery.
我早就和你说了离她远点
After I told you to stay away from her.
我是认真的 德卢卡
I meant what I said, DeLuca.
我不希望你靠近这里
I don't want you anywhere near this.
我是认真的 出去
I mean it. Get out.
-你能把这个 -往这边移点
- Can you get -- - This little bit right there?
谢谢
Thank you.
我不知道你是怎么做到的
I don't know how you do it.
做什么
Do what?
神经科
Neuro.
不会有很大压力吗
This much pressure?
大脑与脊椎 生与死
Brains and spines, life and death,
每次踏入手术室就要面对这些
every time you set foot in an OR.
我会发疯的
I'd go crazy.
肾上腺素是我唯一让自己兴奋的东西
Well, adrenaline's the only high I let myself have anymore.
我是说你很了不起
I'm saying it's impressive.
她的上肢和下肢都失去了信♥号♥♥
We're losing the signal to both her upper and lower extremities.
什么 怎么回事
What? Why?
你是不是在取椎间盘的时候碰到了什么东西
Did you nick something when we removed the disk?
没有 我没碰到 你也没有
No, I wasn't anywhere near it. Neither were you.
那我们怎么会失去信♥号♥♥
Okay, why are we losing signal like that?
是有残留椎间盘吗 4号♥骨膜剥离器
I-Is there residual disk? Penfield 4!
现在完全失去信♥号♥♥了
Now they're gone completely.
她的血压下降了吗
Is her blood pressure dropping off?
有在补液吗
Is she getting her fluids?
她的血压一直很稳定
Her blood pressure has been stable.
没道理会这样
This makes no sense.
请再检查一下信♥号♥♥
Recheck the signal, please.
还是没有 手脚均无反应
Negative. No response in arms or legs.
都没有反应了吗
All of it? It's all gone?
给她注射1200毫克甲强龙
Give her 1,200 milligrams of Solu-Medrol.
好的
On it!
完全失去信♥号♥♥了吗
She lost all of it?
手和脚 都没反应了吗
Arms and legs? All of it?
你看起来好像要吐了
You look like you're about to throw up.
没有
Oh, I'm not.
你脸都变绿了
You're actually turning green.
你还是下去吧
You should get down.
不行
Nope.
你的好意我心领了
Gesture appreciated,
但你没必要和我一起受苦
but you don't have to suffer with me --
不 有必要
Yes, I do.
我要陪着你 还有她
I'm in this with you. And her.
我们一起面对 我们是一家人
We're in this together. We're a family.
每一步都一起走 好吗
Every step of the way, okay?
我知道你很害怕
I know you're scared.
我也是
I am, too.
至少你知道该怎么做 你有里奥
At least you know what to do. You have Leo.
昨晚我把里奥的尿布垫反了
Last night, I put Leo's diaper on backwards,
他尿了一床
and he peed the bed.
可怜的小家伙只能睡在湿床单上
Poor guy had to sleep in wet sheets.
我的意思是 我们只能尽力而为
Yeah. I mean, we just do the best we can.
这是我们唯一能做的
It's all we can do.
你妈妈 她超级厉害
Your mom -- she's better than the best.
她非常善良又有趣
She's incredibly kind and hilarious,
而且她很坚强
and she's so strong.
我记得...
I remember...
我见过她在一架没有门的直升机上做胸廓切开术
I saw her do a thoracotomy in a helicopter that had no doors,
那个病人活了下来
and that patient lived, yeah.
是的
Yeah.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表