他不长这样
And this is not him.
好吧
Okay.
我去拿酒
I'm getting the wine.
他是谁
Who is he?
你是谁
Who are you?
他是我的朋友兼同事 阿蒂克斯·林肯
He's my friend and colleague, Atticus Lincoln.
你们可以叫我林
You can call me Link.
你到底在想什么
What the hell were you thinking?
她啥也没想
She wasn't.
这就是自恋吧
That's the narcissism.
你到底结没结过婚
Were you even married?
当然
Yes! Yes!
我和欧文之前结婚了 但现在...分开了
Owen and I were married, and now...we're not.
你们分居了吗
You're separated?
离婚了
Divorced.
你结婚还不到一年
You were married less than a year.
实际上 一年多了
Actually, a little more.
但没到两年
But less than two.
也许吧 这有什么关系
I guess. What -- What does it matter?
南茜和利兹欠我五十美元
Nancy and Liz owe me 50 bucks.
你们打赌我会离婚吗
You bet I'd get divorced?
无论如何
For what it's worth,
我还以为你的婚姻能持续得长一些
I thought it would last longer than it did.
你们都没参加我的婚礼
Okay, you bet on my marriage
还拿我的婚姻打赌
after you didn't come to my wedding?
你也没有参加我的婚礼 你当时在坐牢
You didn't come to my wedding. You were in jail.
她来参加了我的婚礼
She came to mine.
罗恩叔叔撞见她在衣帽间和那个门童厮混
Uncle Ron walked in on her screwing that usher in the coat room.
如果提前收到通知我会去的
I would've come with proper notice,
但收到请帖之前我连欧文的名字都没听过
but I'd barely heard of Owen before the invitations arrived.
我不知道究竟会不会有婚礼
I didn't know if there was going to be a wedding.
你们知不知道这有多伤人 多无礼...
Okay, do you have any idea how hurtful and insulting that --
这就是我为什么发现自己得了脑瘤之后
this is why I didn't even bother to call you
根本没想给你们打电♥话♥
when I found out I had a brain tumor.
这就是原因
This is why.
艾米莉娅·弗朗西斯·谢博特
Amelia Frances Shepherd,
你得了脑瘤 但却没告诉你妈妈
you have a brain tumor and you didn't tell your mother?!
你得了脑瘤吗
You have a brain tumor?
你的假老公也不知道
Are we supposed to feel better that
我们是不是可以感觉没那么糟糕
your fake husband doesn't know, either?
我曾经得过良性一级脑膜瘤 已经被切除了
Had. I h-- I had a benign Grade I Meningioma that they removed.
完全切除了吗
Completely?
因为看起来好像你脑子坏掉了
'Cause this seems pretty brain damaged.
我感觉更像是妄想症
I'd say more like delusional.
但这也是情理之中
But, you know, par for the course.
还记得有次她给自己买♥♥了个戒指
Remember when she bought herself that ring
然后告诉我们她订婚了
and she told us all she was engaged
订婚对象就是她高中男友吗
to that guy she dated in high school?
他自己买♥♥不起戒指
He couldn't afford to buy the ring himself.
她把我的车开到沟里去了
She got my car stuck in the ditch,
走回了家 说车肯定被人偷了
walked home, said somebody must've stolen it,
却把钥匙落在了车里
but left the keys inside.
那都是陈年旧事了 而且我也赔偿了
That was years ago, and I made amends!
或是她在亚当叔叔的葬礼上喝得烂醉
Or when she was so drunk at Uncle Adam's funeral
结果她抬的棺材那一头掉在了地上
that she dropped her end of the casket.
我没喝醉 我是磕嗨了
I wasn't drunk. I was high.
是 我是有几年表现得很糟
And, yeah, I had some bad years.
你没必要把每次糗事都说出来吧
You don't have to bring up every transgression.
也是 我们没那么多时间
Yeah, we don't have that kind of time.
重点是所有这些疯狂的事发生在你得脑瘤之前
The point is all that crazy happened before the brain tumor.
你总是很冲动
You've always been impulsive.
不把事情的来龙去脉想清楚
You don't think things through
不思考它们对别人的影响
or the impact they're gonna have on other people.
你想干什么就干什么
You just do whatever the hell you want.
没错 然后你编造这些荒谬的故事
Yeah, and then you concoct these preposterous stories
来掩盖不可避免浮出水面的真♥相♥
to cover the truth that inevitably surfaces.
好了 姑娘们 够了
Okay, girls, that's enough.
今晚带假欧文来吃饭
Bringing fake Owen to dinner tonight
可能是你做过最疯狂的事
might just be the most demented thing you've ever done.
如果你现在真的戒干净了
And if you're really clean now,
那我们就不能责怪药物或肿瘤了
then we can't blame the drugs or the tumor,
所以结论还是你有人格障碍症
which brings us back to personality disorder.
你们不了解我
Okay, you don't know me.
你们很多年没见我了
You have not seen me for years.
我在你们印象中还是楼上照片里14岁的样子
I am trapped in your minds and on your stairs at about 14 years old,
我不再是那个人了
and I am not that person anymore.
我戒瘾了
I am sober.
我肩负负责
I am responsible.
我是领域里顶尖的神经外科医生
And I am a neurosurgeon at the top of my field.
我每天都在拯救生命
I save lives every day.
事实上 我在全国顶尖医院之一
In fact, I am the chief of neuro
担任神经科主任
at one of the top hospitals in the country.
因为德里克要搬家 他给了你这份工作
Because Derek was moving and gave you the job.
听着 我对这一切都不熟
Listen, um I'm new to, uh, all of this.
我认识艾米莉娅的时间不长
And I haven't known Amelia that long,
但我希望大家今晚一起吃顿饭
but I wanted us to stay for dinner tonight
这样你们就能认识我认识的那个女人
so you could meet the woman that I've been getting to know,
因为她根本不是你们描述的那种人
because she is not at all the person you are describing.
林 没必要
Link, you don't have to --
她是一位出色的外科医生
She is a brilliant surgeon,
那种让人飞越整个国家追寻的顶尖医生
the kind you fly across the country when you need the best.
她刚完成一项手术
She just performed a surgery
世界上很少有人能做这个手术
that very few human beings on the planet can do.
她是一位受人尊敬的老师和导师
She is a respected teacher and mentor.
她关心她的病人和同事
She cares about her patients and her colleagues.
她美丽 有趣 善良 坚强
And she's beautiful and funny and kind and strong.
他们上♥床♥了吧
They're sleeping together, right?
-明显是 -她克服了很多逆境
- Obviously. - She's overcome a lot of adversity.
当然 她会放大自己的感受
And, sure, she feels her feelings in a big way,
但这让她比我认识的大多数人更好 而非更差
but that makes her better than most people I know, not worse,
因为这让她更真实
because it makes her authentic.
她对贝蒂来说是个了不起的妈妈 对利奥也是
She was an amazing mom to Betty, and still kinda is to Leo.
即使她没有合法监护权
I mean, even if she doesn't have legal custody,
那个孩子也很幸运有她在他的...
that baby is so lucky to have her in his --
等等 你刚才说"妈妈"
Wait -- did you just say "Mom"?
还有"孩子"
Did you say "Baby"?
好吧 糟糕
Well...crap.
你有孩子了
You have a baby?
小孩和肿瘤 哪个更疯狂
Baby or tumor -- which is crazier?
-谁是贝蒂 -我觉得小孩更疯狂
- Who's Betty? - I'm going with baby.
你什么都没告诉我
You never tell me anything.
走吧
Come on.
胡迪尼逃生大♥师♥
Houdini.
你还好吗
You okay?
我说了我们不该去的
I said we shouldn't go.
我说了我们不该留下来
I said we shouldn't stay!
好吧
okay.
你的姐姐们简直是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
So your sisters are terrorists,
但你却生我的气
but now I'm your problem?
一切都很顺利
Look, everything was going fine
直到你妈妈把我们拆穿
until your mom called us on our bluff.
我知道这有点艰难
And I know it got a little rough --
有点艰难
A little rough?
那是我这辈子
It was a lifetime
所有的耻辱错误和丑事
of humiliating mistakes and dirty laundry on display.
我不在乎你的丑事
I don't care about your laundry.
我在乎 你是疼痛管理专家
No, I care. You were pain management.
你是我的人体蓝♥光♥
You were my human blue light,
照射在我身上时 改善我的情绪
mood-enhancing when placed over my body.
但现在你知道的太多了
And now you know too much.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表