我爱本 但我不爱梦幻篮球
I love Ben, but I don't love fantasy basketball.
因此我不参与
Therefore, I don't participate.
我要去野营 贝利 而且我会喜欢的
I'm going camping, Bailey, and I am going to like it.
可你会吗
Are you, though?
好了 卡德里 这肯定是毒瘾者的皮肤脓肿
All right, Qadri, so, we're definitely looking at a shooter's abscess.
我要你确保他摄取足够多的抗生素
I need to you make sure he's got plenty of antibiotics
并且在手术室得到完整的冲洗
and get a full washout in the O.R..
听着 我知道这不好闻
And look, I know it smells bad,
但你要用嘴呼吸
but breathe out of your mouth or something
这样你恶心的样子就不会那么明显
so you don't look so overtly disgusted.
弗雷泽先生已经准备好做髋关节置换术
Mr. Frazier's prepped for his hip replacement,
施密特的锯骨训练进行得非常顺利
and Schmitt's been crushing the saw bones sessions,
所以他来协助
so he'll assist.
太好了 但施密特得等一等
That's great, but Schmitt's gonna have to wait.
但他的技术无可挑剔 我会在那里...
But his technique's flawless, and I'll be there --
我看见了你们俩之间传递的小火花
I see the butterflies floating around between you two,
这没什么 但尽量别只专注于对方
and that's cool, but try to see past them long enough
注意你们周围汹涌如潮的病人
to notice the flood of patients around you.
我推迟了弗雷泽先生的手术
I postponed Mr. Frazier's surgery.
现在是全员待命治疗创伤
It's all hands on deck with trauma.
-明白 -这位不幸的女士不仅用药过量
- Got it. - This unlucky lady not only OD'd,
她摔倒时还把两只胳膊都摔断了
she broke both of her arms when she fell.
她需要去手术室 施密特可以协助这个
She needs to go to the O.R.. Schmitt can assist with that.
还有告诉麻醉科医生
And tell the anesthesiologist
她打了四针纳洛酮
She's had four doses of Narcan.
太感谢了 先生 我不会让你失望的
Thank you so much, sir. I won't let you down.
我已经准备好了
I am ready and prepared and --
用事实说话 别光动嘴 施密特
Show me, don't tell me, Schmitt.
实习生真不省心 是不
Interns. Am I right?
不是针对你
No offense.
我没放在心上
None taken.
用嘴呼吸
Out of your mouth, please.
呼吸暂停 频率不稳定
Apneic at the scene with erratic rhythms --
最近一次的血压是80/40
last BP, 80 over 40.
一位患者打了两针纳洛酮之后有了反应
Got one patient responsive after two doses of Narcan
另一位精神状态下降
and another one with decreased mentation
但仍有反应 可以说话
but responsive and talky.
他没有脉搏了 开始心肺复苏术
He lost his pulse. Starting CPR.
赫尔姆 你那俩患者情况还行 带去诊所吧
Helm, your two sound good to go to the clinic,
时刻留意他们
but keep an eye on them.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
来 快把他们推进去
Let's get them inside. Come on.
出什么事了
What's happening?
她会没事吧
Is s-she gonna be okay?
把这两位送到诊所
Get these two into the clinic.
她是不是 贝蒂
Is she -- Betty!
贝蒂
Betty!
给我5-0号♥缝合线
Unh! 5-0.
还是4-0号♥吧
4-0.
-怎么了 -你做到了
- What happened? - You did it.
我还没有完成吻合术
No, I haven't finished the anastomosis
或者淋巴结切除术
or the lymphadenectomy.
给我缝合剪刀 博基
Suture scissors, Boki.
梅瑞狄斯
Meredi--
格蕾医生 你刚刚打破了医院的记录
Dr. Grey, you just beat the hospital record
这是有史以来耗时最长的一次单人手术
for the longest single surgery.
应该是吧
Yeah. I guess I did.
该死
Damn it.
怎么了
What?
这样一来搞得我想再打破一次记录了
That just means that I'm gonna want to break it again.
准备一些纱布
Okay, let's get ready with some lap pads.
还有电刀 得找个人去通知家属
And, uh, bovie. Someone should update the family.
好的 我要告诉他们一位外科传奇人物
Okay. I'm gonna tell them their son's being saved
刚刚救了他们的儿子
by a surgical legend.
别这么叫我
Okay, don't do that.
那外科超级英雄呢
Surgical superhero?
-不 -神奇女侠呢
- No. - Wonder Woman?
没毛病
Yeah! Perfect.
谢谢你 博基
Thank you, Boki.
当之无愧
You are.
好了 现在仔细观察舟状骨
Okay, now observe the scaphoid carefully.
通常的进入点是什么
What's the usual point of entry?
远极
The distal pole.
等一下 那是驼背畸形
But wait. There's a humpback deformity.
没错
Exactly.
你能想象
Can you imagine...
一个人如此的渴望某种事物
...wanting something so badly
甚至于愿意为了得到它而摔断双臂吗
that you'd be willing to break both your arms to get it?
她不是故意摔断胳膊的
Well, she didn't mean to break her arms.
我知道 我只是
Yeah, I know. I'm just --
我之前有一次两只胳膊都断了
I broke both my arms once.
是吗
You did?
整个夏天都不能自己擦屁♥股♥ 这是最糟糕的
Couldn't wipe my own butt all summer. It was the worst.
当时新的X战警漫画出版了
But the new X-Men comic was coming out,
我必须拥有它
and I had to have it.
我必须在第一时间买♥♥到它 因为在我的世界里
Like, had to be first in line because, in my world,
这是唯一能值得吹嘘的了
that was the only thing worth bragging about.
你从自行车上摔下来了吗
Fell off your bike?
翻了个底朝天 就在离商店一个街区远的地方
Flipped over the handlebars -- one block from the store.
我打了两个月的石膏 做三个月的理疗
I got two months in casts, three months of PT.
结果该死的罗比·克里梅费尔特比我先买♥♥到了
And Robbie Freaking Krimefelt got bragging rights.
就是这样
So yeah.
当我非常想要某个东西的时候 我愿意
I get wanting something so bad you'd be willing to --
惊了 你这就...
Whoa. You just...
好了
All right.
她没事了
She's all good.
在接下来的三个月里她也没法吸毒了
And with no hands to shoot up for the next three months,
但愿她能真的戒掉呢
hopefully, she'll actually manage to detox.
马霍尼医生请到急诊室
Dr. Mahoney to the E.R.
马霍尼医生请到急诊室
Dr. Mahoney to the E.R.
告诉我她找到那孩子了
Tell me she found that kid.
没有 保安还在找呢
No. Security's on it.
我很担心她 她的血压太高了
I'm worried about her. Her BP's through the roof.
她吓坏了
She is so scared.
对不起
Excuse me.
我在公园了发现他的 受到点惊吓
I found him in the park -- kind of shook up.
杜鲁门
Truman!
我要去...
I'm gonna --
妈妈
Mommy!
谢谢你
Thank you.
我看见他四处溜达
I saw him wandering,
于是我就想 所有人都来这边了
and I thought, well, everybody's coming here.
是啊
Uh...yeah.
我们给你找点吃的还有鞋吧
Let -- Let us get you some food and some shoes, maybe.
不用
No. Unh-unh.
请你别拒绝 我们得看看你的脚
No, please. We got to take a look at those feet.
卡德里 你来帮帮这位先生好吗
Uh, Qadri, could you help this gentleman?
好
Yeah.
她应该没事吧 那位女士
So, she's all right, then? That lady?
是啊 她 她没事了 多亏了你
Oh, yeah. She's -- She's fine, thanks to you.
她吓坏了
She was scared out of her mind.
不是 我是说公园的事
No, I mean from the park.
我看见她在椅子上昏过去了
I saw her passed out on the bench out there
跟其他那些瘾君子一起
with the rest of them junkies.
我想走
I want to go.
我们能走了吗 你能把我们的衣服拿来吗
Can we go? Can you get our clothes?
没问题 我只是 我想确定你没事了
Okay, yeah. Sure. I just -- I want to make sure you're okay.
我想走了
I want to go.
我不想让阿米莉亚看见我在这
I don't want Amelia to see me here.
我不想再让她经历一次了
I-I don't want to put her through that again.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表