这么说你一点也不尊重我
So you just kinda don't have any respect for me.
而你一点也不喜欢我
And you just kinda don't like me.
麦琪 我爱你
Maggie, I love you.
我知道
I know.
但你不喜欢我
But you don't like me.
不喜欢这样的我
Not the way I am.
你想让我去开拓眼界
You want me to expand.
泰迪 我很抱歉 真的
Teddy, I'm sorry, really.
老实说 我从来没有想过
It honestly never even occurred to me.
你从来都没想过
It never occurred to you?!
你从没想过要跟我提
It never occurred to you to mention to me
你和我的产科医生睡了
that you slept with my O.B.?!
好吧
Okay.
你们好
Hello.
不管怎样
For what it's worth,
出轨这事对我来说意义不大
the affair meant very little to me.
好了
Okay.
你能麻烦张开下双腿吗
Can you spread your legs for me?
好吧
Okay.
你可能会觉得有点勒
Okay, you're gonna feel a little pinch.
完事儿之后再叫我
Just tell me when it's over.
完事儿了
And...it's over.
这就完了
That's it?
是啊
That's it.
那现在还要做什么
And what happens now?
现在你会得到
And now you get --
现在你可以得到饼干 还有果汁
Oh, well, now you get cookies and you get juice.
当我失血之后我会有什么感觉
What will I feel when my blood is gone?
头晕 想吐 空空的
Woozy, sick, empty?
我需要补充睡眠或食物吗
How much extra sleep or food might I need?
我
I, um...
弗朗西斯 你身体里大概有十个单位的血量
Frances, you have about 10 units of blood in your body,
失掉四个单位的血也不会影响你的生活
and you can live on about 6 units.
而我只抽了两个单位 所以你应该感觉还好
And I'm only taking two, so you should feel just fine.
实际上 你应该觉得好极了
In fact, you should feel better than fine
因为 当你坐在这里吃饼干的时候
because, as you sit here, eating your cookie,
你还救了一个小男孩的命
you are saving a little boy's life.
这是我人生中最恐怖的一天
This has been the single most terrifying day of my life.
我听说你不喜欢旅行
I heard that you don't like to travel.
而且还发生了连环车祸
A-Also, there was a pileup.
真的非常恐怖
It was legitimately terrifying.
今早 如果你问我最害怕发生什么
This morning, if you'd asked me to list my fears of what might happen,
我可能有很多要说的
I would've made quite a long one.
但坐在那里
But sitting there,
听着车来车往
listening to vehicle after vehicle,
碰撞的声音 伸手不见五指的浓雾 尖叫声
the crunching sounds, the blinding fog, the screaming...
都是我从来没有想象过的东西
even I couldn't have imagined that.
但我还是来到了这里
And yet, here I am,
带着吓出来的一身臭汗
with a frightening stench of flop sweat.
但除了这些
But other than that,
坐在这里毫发无损的喝果汁
unscathed, sipping juice.
经历自己的恐惧带着巨大的能力
There's something about walking through your fears --
经历你能设想到的
actually going through the worst thing
发生在自己身上最糟糕的事情
you could imagine happening to you --
奇怪地 让人感到如释重负
that is oddly freeing.
我管理着他们
I... give them supervision.
我给他们指导
I offer guidance.
我表扬他们
I praise them.
我在他们犯错时给他们指明道路
I steer them on the right path when they stumble,
就像他们是我自己的孩子一样
like they were my own children.
而我得到了什么回报
And what do I get in return?
在管理混乱中掩藏的严重犯罪
A big, fat felony covered in bureaucratic mess.
纱布
Lap pads.
德卢卡可能不知道自己在做什么
Well, maybe DeLuca didn't understand what he was doing.
德卢卡是班里第一名
DeLuca was number two in his class.
他知道
He understands.
是肠系膜在出血
Uh, the bleeding's coming from the mesentery.
止住了 角度正好
Got it. Right angle.
我是说这事可能另有隐情
I'm just saying that there could be another explanation.
我最近经常和德卢卡共事
I've been working a lot with DeLuca lately,
他很聪明 有天赋 而且很有礼貌
and he is smart, talented, and excellent bedside manner.
但他的行医执照算是毁了
And his medical license is as good as trash.
更不用说他让这个申请避难的家庭处于危险中
Not to mention, he put that asylum-seeking family at risk
并且可能毁了所有医院员工的保险福利
and jeopardized every hospital employee's insurance policy.
而且我觉得他不是一个人干的
And I don't think he did it alone.
那张表里填着梅瑞狄斯·格蕾的名字
Meredith Grey's name was on that chart.
我觉得她也有份而德卢卡在帮她遮掩
I think she participated and DeLuca's covering for her.
-是吗 -是的
- Really? - Really.
这件事你不知情吧
You wouldn't know anything about that, would you?
咱们再检查一遍肠道 看有没有别的损伤
Um, let's run the bowel again, check for other injuries.
这是干嘛 谁过生日吗
What do we, uh -- Is it -- Is it somebody's birthday?
要唱歌♥庆祝吗
Are we singing, huh?
咪 咪 咪
Mi, mi, mi, mi, mi
汤姆 请安静点
Tom, be quiet, please.
什么
What?
妈妈 你能做到的
Mom, you can do this.
你成功了一次 你还能再来一次
You did it once -- you can do it again.
我累了
I'm tired.
那
So...
就当做是为了我
pretend it's me.
就当做你是为了我而努力
Pretend you're fighting for me instead of for yourself
因为你在为了我而奋斗的时候
because you have never once gotten tired
从未感到过疲惫
when you've been fighting for me.
看
Look.
天呐
Oh, my God!
是我做到的吗 我做到了吗
Did I do that? A-Am I doing that?!
能不能把镜头往下斜一点
Can -- Can somebody tilt me down?
凯丽 朝着我指
Kari, point to me.
汤姆 我觉得她还不能指定方向
Tom, I don't think she can take direction.
天哪
Oh, my God.
我做到了
I did that!
我知道你能做到
I knew you could do it.
我打赌你现在想让我唱歌♥
I bet you want me to sing now.
你让我的手指能动了 你想唱什么就唱什么
You moved my finger. You can sing whatever you want!
*在斯旺尼河上*
*Way down upon the Swanee River, fa--*
我来了 我来了
I'm here, I'm here, I'm here, I'm here!
-让她过来 -我来了
- Let her through! - I'm here!
都让开
Move out of the way!
对不起 花了这么长时间
Sorry! Sorry that it took so long.
我们必须提取血液 进行处理然后测试
We had to extract the blood, process, and test it.
好了
Okay. Okay.
只要把袋子捏紧就行了
Just squeeze the bag to make it go.
我知道 快一点 我明白了
I know, go faster. I get it.
我们太迟了吗 血液够了吗
Are we too late? Is there enough?
快点 格斯 加油
Come on, Gus. Come on. Come on.
加油 加油
Come on, come on!
快点 快点 加油
Come on, come on! Come on.
有心律了
Hey, we got a rhythm.
太好了
Yes!
是啊 有脉搏了
Yeah. We got a pulse.
我会挂上另一个单位的乳酸林格氏液
I'll hang another unit of LR
继续给他输液
and keep giving him fluids.
伙计 我是阿历克斯
Hey, buddy. Hey, it's Alex.
还记得我吗
Remember me?
你会感觉胸部很酸痛
Now, your chest is gonna feel really sore,
但这很正常
but that's normal.
你现在不在平时住的病房♥里
You're not in your regular room right now.
我们得带你进来待一会儿
We had to bring you in here for a minute.
但它就像一艘医疗飞船
But it's like a medical spaceship.
很酷
It's pretty cool.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表