没搬进去之前你就会把整个房♥子烧了
you would burn the house down before you moved into it.
我会的
I would.
肯定会
Totally would.
我肯定会
I totally would.
你在这真好
I am so happy you're here.
-你之前驻扎在哪 -坎大哈附近
- So, where were you stationed? - Near Kandahar.
-那地方树很少 -是的
- Not a lot of trees. - No.
大部分时间我驻扎在费卢杰
I, uh, spent most of my time in Fallujah.
当我回来的时候 我...
When I got back, I would...
还会脱鞋抖里面的沙子
still kick my shoes out for sand.
可能是一种习惯吧
It's a kind of habit, I guess.
现在再也没有那种问题了
Don't have that problem anymore.
是啊
Yeah.
我没有对安娜撒谎
I didn't lie to Anna.
当我和她分手的时候
When I broke up with her,
我告诉她自己状态不好
I told her I wasn't right in the head.
那时的我的确是
And I wasn't.
你经历了很可怕的事情
You went through something terrible.
就走错了一步 我就成了个怪物
Took one wrong step, and I became a monster.
没有人觉得你是怪物
Nobody thinks that.
我醒过来 发现自己身体残缺
I woke up, and a part of me was missing.
我不是说我的腿
And I'm not talking about my leg.
没了一条腿我也能活
I can live with one leg.
我觉得自己不再是个男人了
I didn't feel like a man anymore.
我不知道还能不能这样活下去
I didn't know if I could live like that,
我也不想让安娜承受这样的事
and I didn't want Anna to live like that, either.
是啊
Yeah.
我也在那边经历过爆♥炸♥
You know, I was in an explosion over there, too.
我没有像你这么惨 但是...
I didn't suffer like you have, but...
我...
I, uh...
整个排人都牺牲了
I lost my whole platoon.
-太糟了 -是啊
- Damn. - Yeah.
他们把我送回家
They sent me home,
我和未婚妻分手了
and I broke up with my fiancee
通过一封三行的分手邮件
with a three-line e-mail.
她和我不合适
I mean, she wasn't right for me,
但我还是觉得自己这样对她很不对
but I'm still ashamed of how I treated her.
安娜...
Anna's...
她和我很合适
She's right for me.
她是全部 她是我的...
She's everything. She's my...
她曾经是我的全部
She was my everything.
你欠她一个更好的结局
You owe her better than what she got.
迦勒 给她一个机会
Give her a chance, Caleb.
和她聊聊
You know, talk to her.
有时当你给别人机会的时候
Sometimes, when you give people a chance,
他们会给你带来意想不到的结果
they show up in ways you wouldn't believe.
然后他就告诉她真♥相♥了吗
And he just told her the truth?
他告诉她了 她不会离开他
He did. And she's not going anywhere.
那我就该改变主意吗
And this is supposed to change my mind?
就因为他谈了一次话
Him having one conversation?
凯瑟琳 我了解他
Catherine, I know this guy.
我也曾经和他一样
I've been this guy.
当我回来的时候 我不是原来的自己
When I came back, I wasn't myself.
我做了些自己并不引以为豪的事...
I did things that I wasn't proud of --
花了好几个月
it took me several months
才敢去敲我妈妈的门
just to knock on my mom's door
告诉她我回来了
to tell her that I was home.
而且我还没有失去身体的任何部分
And I didn't lose a part of my body.
凯瑟琳 我在战场给士兵们做手术
Catherine, I operated on guys over there,
他们醒过来
and when they woke up,
问的第一个问题就是
the first question they would ask was,
"那个还在不在"
"Is it still there?"
他们说的可不是胳膊或腿
And they weren't talking about their legs or their arms.
迦勒每次换衣服的时候
Every time Caleb changes his clothes,
上厕所的时候 只要往下看 就会受刺♥激♥
goes to the bathroom, looks down...he's triggered.
所以我相信这个手术
So I believe this surgery
是他继续生活的动力
is what he needs to move forward.
我相信对他来说手术的益处
I believe this will help him far more
要远远超过手术的害处
than it could possibly hurt him.
血型分♥析♥
你什么意思 你不知道
What do you mean, you don't know?
我就是在说我不知道
I mean, I don't know!
交叉匹配显示他是AB型 他是AB型
I read the crossmatch as AB -- he got AB.
在这家医院我们是不会
We do not give children the wrong blood
给孩子输错血的 克莱夫
in this hospital, Karev.
也不会给成人输错血
We do not give adults the wrong blood in this hospital.
谁来给我解释一下
So, someone, please explain to me
这到底是怎么回事 为什么我们没有被起诉
what the hell is going on and how this isn't a lawsuit,
这样我才能小点声
so I can lower my voice!
你们看到了吗 女孩子们 这就是领导力
You see this, girls? This is leadership.
我们在做第二次交叉配型
We're running a second crossmatch
再验一次他的血型
to check his blood type again.
他的病历上写着AB型
His chart says AB.
一定另有原因 对吗
It's gotta be something else, right?
血型分♥析♥
结果 AB型
第二次交叉配型的结果出来了
Second crossmatch is up.
他是AB型没错了
He's definitely AB.
-阳性还是阴性 -都不是
- Positive or negative? - Neither.
什么
What?
他是Rh中性
He's Rh-Null.
那是什么
What is that?
被称作黄金血
That's golden blood.
这种稀有的血液没有Rh抗原
It's a rare blood type that lacks all Rh antigens.
不是阳性 也不是阴性
No positive, no negative.
我从来没见过这种血型
I've never seen this.
稀有到什么程度
How rare is rare?
非常稀有 我从来都没听说过
Pretty rare, 'cause I've never heard of it.
记录在案有这种血型的人不超过五十个
Less than 50 people have been documented to have it.
-用2-0缝线来缝合 -选得不错
- Close with 2-0 PDS? - Good call.
好的 夹钳
All right, clamps.
听着 对不起
Look, I'm -- I'm sorry.
我越权了 我...
I overstepped. I was --
直接 有点过于直接了
Terse. A little more terse than necessary.
抱歉 我只是...
I'm sorry. I just --
我在脑子排练过整个手术
I-I could see the whole procedure in my head.
你把这个病例交给我
You know, you gave me the case --
我想从头到尾完成
I wanted to do the case from start to finish.
我想向你证明我值得...
I wanted to show you that I was worthy of...
延展器
Malleable?
值得什么
Worthy of what?
在普外科工作
A career in general surgery.
格蕾医生才是那个部门的主管
Well, Dr. Grey's head of that department.
这件事我说了不算
It's not up to me.
没错
Of course.
不过我可以替你美言几句
I could put in a good word.
还是说你不需要我帮忙了
Or are you set there?
再好不过了 先生 谢谢你
That would be great, sir. Thank you.
你能独♥立♥完成吗
You got this?
可以
Yes, sir.
你是怎么说服你妈妈做手术的
So, how did you convince your mother to do the surgery?
不是我 是亨特
Oh, I didn't. That was all Hunt.
我不过是指责她
Basically, I just accused her
不敢回来做手术而已
of being scared to come back.
她肯定很喜欢听这种话
I bet she loved that.
没错
Yep.
这里需要肝素化生理盐水
Heparinized saline in here, please.
生理盐水
There we go.
你知道吗 从她生病以来
You know, ever since she got sick,
我每时每刻都在担惊受怕
I'm scared all the time.
情况好转的时候也是
Even if things are fine.
我也替理查德担惊受怕
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表