你得听听我们要说的 好吗
You need to hear what we have to say, okay?
理查德 不是现在
Richard, not now.
是的 就是现在
Y-Y-Yes, now.
是我♥干♥的
It was me.
不 不是你
No, it wasn't.
我把名字签在了加布的文件上
I forged the name on Gabby's paperwork.
-不不不 -是的
- No, no, no. - Yeah.
那不是 那不是 那是我♥干♥的
It was not -- It was not. It was me.
不 是我 是我伪造的 是我
No, it was me. I forged it. It was me.
阿历克斯 停下
Alex, stop that!
不 那不是 是我
No! It was not -- It was me!
你们在逗我玩吗
Are all of you kidding me right now?
这可不是游戏
This is not a game!
这不是左心室辅助线 你们也不是实习生了
This is not an -- an LVAD wire, and you're not interns.
这是犯罪
This is criminal behavior.
所以不要胡闹了
So stop this nonsense.
贝利 是我们一起干的
Bailey, it was all of us.
也许是梅瑞狄斯做的
Meredith may have done it,
可我知情 而且没有上报
but I knew about it, and I didn't report.
我也是 是我们一起造成的
Same. It was all of us.
-唯一无关的人就是安德鲁·德卢卡 -是的
- The only person it wasn't was Andrew DeLuca. - Yeah.
理查德 你在逗我吧
Richard. You got to be kidding me.
你也参与了
You are a part of this?!
听着 我很抱歉 凯瑟琳
Look, I'm sorry, Catherine.
我知道我们做错了
I know we got it wrong.
这是个冲动的错误决定
It was an emotional decision and a bad one.
但我们不忍♥心看着那位父亲
But we just couldn't see putting that father --
那个家庭 继续受苦了
that family -- - through any more of this.
贝利 是我们一起做的
Bailey, it was all of us.
你想怎么办
What do you want to do?
我想怎么办 我 我
What do I want to do? W-- I-I'm -- I --
我的天
My God.
我还能怎么办
I mean, what -- what can I do?
你们被开除了
You're fired.
什么
What?
谁被开除了
Who's fired?
你们三个
All three of you.
你们都被开除了
You're all fired!
凯瑟琳
Catherine.
我的天
Oh, my God.
谢谢你
Thank you.
用力 用力 用力 用力 用力
Push, push, push, push! Push, push, push, push!
太好了
Yeah!
我的天 我的天
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
-看看她 -我的天
- Oh, look at her. - Oh, my God!
我知道
I know.
是啊
Yeah.
她叫什么名字
What's her name?
-艾莉森 -艾莉森
- Allison. - Allison.
你要离开多久
How long will you be gone?
就一小段时间
Oh, just a little while.
但是你要去哪
But where are you going?
这个嘛
Well...
我得去做一件很重要的事
I have to go take care of something very important.
好吗 不过我会回来的
Okay? But I'll be back.
-好吗 -好吧
- All right? - Okay.
艾米莉娅阿姨会在的
And Auntie Amelia will be here
还有麦琪阿姨和阿历克斯叔叔
and Auntie Maggie and Uncle Alex.
给你
There you go.
你真是令人惊叹
You are... pretty wonderful.
我感觉后面会有"但是"
I hear a "But" coming.
但是我
But I, um...
与你坠入情网太快
...jumped in to you really fast.
紧接着欧文
On the heels of Owen, and, um...
和我以为自己经营的生活
...the life that I thought I was building.
我只是个备胎
I'm a rebound.
你之前是的
You definitely were.
但我不知道你现在还是不是
I don't know if you still are.
所以 你是说
So, you're saying...?
我是说我...
I'm saying I'm...
不排除任何可能性
...open to possibilities.
而那也包括你
And that could include you.
只要别让我现在就决定以后的事情
If you don't need me to decide anything too permanent right now.
我
I, um...
我还需要时间
I need time...
想清楚离开欧文后自己是谁
to figure out who I am outside of Owen.
好的
Okay.
好
Okay.
又爬树了吗 托马斯·詹姆斯
...go tree climbing, Thomas J.?
他的脸一定很疼
His face hurts.
他的眼镜哪去了
And where is his glasses?
没有眼镜他什么也看不清
He can't see without his glasses.
我是不是听见《宝贝小情人》了
I heard "My Girl" playing.
1991年上映的美国电影
我给你煮了汤
Made you some soup.
这周很辛苦吧
Oh, tough week?
谢谢妈妈
Thanks, Mom.
这是你朋友吗
Yeah. Who's your friend?
这是尼克
This is Nico.
-你好 尼克 -您好
- Hi, Nico. - Hi.
他是我的男朋友
He's actually my boyfriend.
这周很辛苦的人是他
And he's the one who's had the tough week.
我们待会儿再好好聊聊
W-We'll talk more later then.
-好的 -好了
- Yes. - All right, then.
尼克 你爱吃鸡汤面吗
Nico, do you like chicken noodle soup?
爱吃 女士
Yes, ma'am.
太好了 这份给你吧
Well, then, this is for you.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
好了 慢慢吃
All right. You enjoy.
很好
Okay.
你真了不起
You're amazing.
前方无路可走时
When there's no clear path...
我们只能一步一步慢慢试探
all we can do is put one foot in front of the other.
克莱夫医生 你准备好了吗
Dr. Karev, are you ready?
爱你
Love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
精神科病房♥
她会好起来的
She'll be okay.
她需要吃药 治疗 但她会好起来的
She'll need medication and therapy, but she will be okay.
你怎么能肯定
How do you know?
她只是抑郁了
She's depressed.
很吓人 很痛苦 但是能治好
It's scary and it's hard, but it's treatable.
贝利 我真的被解雇了吗
Bailey, am I really fired?
阿历克斯·克莱夫
Alex Karev.
我比你还要讨厌这个决定
I hate it more than you do.
我们能做的就是完成好下一件该做的事情
All we can do is the next right thing.
然后再做下一件
And then the next.
太愚蠢了
This was so stupid.
这
Well...
你还指望我会说谢谢吗
Were you expecting a thank you?
你的职业生涯会因此毁灭
Your career won't survive this.
你会被吊销行医执照
You're going to lose your license.
梅瑞狄斯 我还能怎么办
Meredith, what was I supposed to do? Huh?
他们把我叫进去让我说出细节
They called me into a room and asked me for details.
难道我该把你供出来吗
Was I supposed to turn you in?
这就能显得更加高尚了吗
Would that have been more noble somehow?
如果我们还想在一起过日子
Well, if we're gonna be together...
你得多一点自保的直觉
...you need to develop some instincts for self-preservation.
我要说的是 让我自己来收拾我留下的烂摊子
All I'm saying is, let me clean up my own messes
然后活在真♥相♥大白的世界里
and live in my own truth.
因为我做的事是不对的
Because what I did was wrong.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表