我上二年级时
When I was in second grade,
有个叫米茜的女孩
This girl Missy
她能像椒盐卷饼一样把腿举过头
could cross her legs behind her head like a pretzel,
有一天 她的腿咔嚓一声
and one day, her legs were just poped,
然后就掉下来搭在她脑后了
and then it was lying there, behind her.
我妈妈说 "别哭了
My mother said, "Stop crying.
只不过是髋关节前脱位罢了"
It was just an anterior hip dislocation."
接下来她说的话 令我永生难忘
Then she said something I've never forgotten.
没有变化
Nope.
"即使你能做到"
"Just because you can do something..."
"也并不意味着你该去做"
"...doesn't mean you should."
你昨晚又在这里过夜了吗
Did you spend the night here again last night?
是的 其中一只小羊羔昨晚情况不妙
Yeah. One of the lambs had a rough night.
我迫切需要一杯咖啡
I-I really need some of that.
本来就是给你的 算是赔罪礼
It's actually for you. It's a peace offering.
我想我对你父亲的看法有失偏颇
I guess I was wrong about your dad,
而且 我也不该插手
and...it's none of my business.
-不 不是你说的那样 -我只是
- No, it's -- it's not that -- - I'm just --
只是很开心一切进展顺利
I'm glad it's going well.
我很感激
I appreciate that.
不客气
Yeah.
我更感激你送的咖啡
And I really appreciate this.
你现在有空吗
Do you have a minute?
我很想你
I missed you.
你不生我气了吗
You're not mad at me?
那么 如果我这周打算在家住一晚
So, if I was to stay at my place one night this week,
你愿意过来吗
would you care to join me?
这是我听过最棒的主意
That's the best idea I've ever heard.
我会想办法过去
I'll try to figure it out.
我该去工作了
I really should get to work.
你也该补补觉了 医生
And you should get some sleep, Doctor.
别忘了拿咖啡
Don't forget your coffee.
我现在精神着呢
I'm already wide awake.
刀法要干净利落
Keep your cuts straight.
要进入真皮层
You want to go into the dermis.
下刀要尽可能浅
Stay as shallow as we can.
我想知道要去派克街卖♥♥鱼
Wonder if the guys at Pike Street Market
始于1907年的西雅图海滨市场
全球游客参观人数最多景点第33名
是不是先要读四年医学院
went to four years of medical school.
我想...
So...
我应该取消明早的采访
I think I should cancel this thing tomorrow.
天啊 这味道
Oh, my God.
老实说 我嗅觉已经失灵了
Honestly, I don't even smell it anymore.
我还能闻到
I do.
是的 我不想上《早安西雅图》节目了
Yeah, I-I'm not going on "Good Morning Seattle."
播客是一回事 但电视节目
A podcast was one thing, but television?
再说 这节目甚至和医学无关
Plus, it's not even about medicine anymore.
而是关于"天才外科医生发现
It's -- It's "Genius surgeon finds out
自己是两名天才外科医生私生女"
she's the illegitimate love-child of other genius surgeons."
我不过是晨间节目的消遣
I'm morning show fodder.
但你属于天才外科医生 好吗
You're in the genius surgeon segment, okay?
又不是让你去做法式吐司
It's not like you're going in there to make French toast.
不 那才是最惨的一群人
No, that would be the worst segment in the world.
他们只会看着我用手指
They'd just be watching me fishing around
到处找破碎的鸡蛋壳
looking for eggshells with my fingers.
即便如此我也愿意付钱观看
Yet I would still pay to see that.
你是说我不该取消吗
So you're saying I shouldn't cancel it?
我是说 明天就开始录制
I'm saying it shoots tomorrow,
如今想取消也来不及了
and it's too late to cancel.
别紧张
Don't be nervous.
你会表现很棒的
You're gonna do great.
-好吗 -好吧
- Okay. - Okay?
你的实习生们为什么要做寿司
Why are your interns making sushi?
这是你的教学内容吗
...is this your thing?
我得离开这里
I have to get out of here.
我不能带着一身鱼腥上电视
I can't go on TV smelling like fish.
我们为什么不能用尸体练习
Why can't we practice on cadavers?
福尔马林的味道比这个好多了
Formaldehyde smells nicer.
这并非为了练习你们的解剖技巧
This is not for your scalpel technique.
不是吗
It's not?
那是为了什么
Then why?
为了这个
This is why.
那是...
That's...
太震撼了
Fantastic.
里克
Rick.
我们要做鱼人了
We're making fish people.
实习医生格蕾
第十五季 第十七集
太让人不舒服了
It is very disturbing.
你看到了吗
Have y-you seen it?
塑料薄膜里的小羊羔在袋子里踢腿
The little laminated lambs kicking in their little bags.
很了不起吧
It's pretty amazing?
当我看到袋中的羊胎儿时
When I look at the fetal lamb in a bag,
我想象下一步将是在袋中孕育人类胎儿
I imagine the next step would be a fetal human in a bag.
如果稍有差池
And if anything goes wrong with that,
我们将陷入你制♥造♥的道德与法律的泥潭
we are in an ethical and legal quagmire that you created
并让我处理这一堆烂摊子
and will have left me holding the...quag.
有意思 但我想改变高危孕妇
That's funny, but I imagine rewriting the paradigm
如今的现状 拯救更多早产儿
of at-risk pregnancies, saving premature babies.
他里人类临床试验阶段还相距甚远
And he's a long way from human trials.
你确定这是正确的发展方向吗
And are you sure it's good to go down this road?
我听说了一些关于德卢卡医生的事
I mean, I'm hearing things about this Dr. DeLuca
他有过精神疾病
having a history of mental illness...
我们应该歧视有精神疾病的人吗
We should discriminate against people for that?
当然不是
Of course not.
但我们应该提出疑问
But we should ask questions
尤其当他们开始把婴儿放入袋子中时
when they start putting babies in bags.
贝利 我妈独自来到西雅图
Bailey, my mom came out here by herself.
她已经住在我的公♥寓♥一周了
She's been in my apartment for over a week --
没有例行生活方式 没有被锁在图书馆桌子旁
no routine, no being chained to a library desk.
即使德卢卡医生有精神疾病
And even if Dr. DeLuca does suffer from mental illness,
我们也应该支持他们
we need to support people --
老天 什么事
Hellmouth, what?
你们好 打扰了
Hi, hello. Sorry. Uh, hi.
我在想您是否
I, uh, was wondering if you might
想去老德卢卡医生的实验室看看
want to take a stroll by Dr. DeLuca Sr.'s lab --
或者说 您应该去
or, more specifically, you should --
您应该去看看
you should do that.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你把主任叫来了
Did you call the headmaster now?
怎么回事
What's the problem?
一只小羊死了
He lost a lamb.
一个实验对象失败了
One subject expired.
小小的挫折 肯定会发生的事
A minor setback, to be expected.
我们认为
We think that it --
胎死腹中时常发生
Babies die in womb all the time.
爸爸 你进展地太快了
Papa, you're working very fast.
你太没有耐心了
Y-You are too impatient.
你不喜欢我工作的方式 你可以走了
You don't like the way I work, you can get out.
-我没说我 -离开
- I'm not saying that I -- - Go!
我会想念你的大胆眼光的
I will miss your bold vision.
你选择了帮助女人们生孩子的职业道路
You, who chose a career helping women have babies --
一项从亘古开始女人们就能自行完成的事
a thing she can do by herself since the dawn of time.
走啊
Go.
主任
Capo.
您需要什么吗
Something needed?
泥潭
Quagmire.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
我十五分钟前就呼你了
I paged you like 15 minutes ago.
我觉得你想说"谢谢你替我顶班
I think you meant to say, "Thank you for covering me
因为我和男友出去旅游了四天"
when me and my boyfriend went away for four days."
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表