十七
17.
说得像真的一样
Please.
如果生活也能有清晰的结果就好了
If only there were clear answers.
十七
17.
确切 明了
Certainty. Clarity.
对还是错
Right or wrong.
你给我记住
I want you to know...
这事我永远永远也不会原谅你
I will never, ever forgive you for that.
我不介意
I'm okay with that.
但你能做的只有尽可能排除更多的未知数
But all you can do is eliminae as many unknowns as possible...
我先说
I'm talking first.
好的
Okay.
我先说 因为
I'm talking first because
我不会在工作时傻坐着
I don't do sitting at work
想着我男朋友是在故意躲着我
wondering whether my boyfriend is avoiding me...
还是在跟我冷战
...or being weird to me.
这简直 我早就过了这种年纪
It's just...I'm past that point in my life.
我对这没有兴趣 我也没有时间
I'm not interested in it. I have no time for it.
我知道 现在我时间够了
I know. I ran out of minutes.
什么
What?
我爸的事
The thing with my dad.
我治不好他 我帮不了他 我
I-I can't fix him, I can't help him, and I...
我都没有意识到我有多痛心
couldn't believe how much that hurt.
我需要点时间悲痛一会儿
And I needed a minute to be hurt.
我不想把你也拖下水
I didn't want to drag you down with me.
我需要点时间
I needed a minute, all right?
但现在
But now...
现在我只想要你
Now I just need you.
但是现在我需要点时间
Well, maybe I need a minute now.
是吗
Do you?
你真的需要吗
Do you really, though?
也许 我想说真的要
Maybe. I want to say yes.
也许我真的要呢
Maybe I do.
这是你做的吗
Did you make that?
你会做饭 还会说意大利语
You cook and you speak Italian?
你饿了吗
You hungry?
饿死了
I'm starving.
请坐 做好准备大吃一惊
Well, have a seat, and prepare to have your mind blown.
是吗 好啊
Really? Wow, okay.
然后挑一个答案 然后祈祷
Then pick an answer and hope...
乔
Jo?
乔 你睡了吗
Jo, you asleep?
我很想你
I missed you.
祈祷 最终
Hope that, at the end of the day,
这会一个你能接受的答案
it's an answer you can live with.
实习医生格蕾
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表