这很不好诶
That sucks.
如果你自己一个人面对 是不好
If you do it alone, it sucks.
但如果有人帮你 就很好了
But if you let people help you,it's not bad at all.
我有病人不行了
Ah, I've got a patient coding.
- 你能 - 好的
- Can you...- That's cool.
我能回急诊室吗 看看能帮上什么忙
Can I go back to the E.R.?Just see what else I can do?
好你去吧
Yeah, you do that. Mm.
有人吗
Hello?
- 有人吗 - 有人吗
- Hello?- Hello?
里面有人吗
Anybody there?
- 没事吧 - 嘘
- You good?- Shh.
有人吗
Hello? Hey!
- 有人吗 - 在里面
- Hello!- In here!
太好了 他们在里面
Great! They're in here!
这电梯里面困住了要移植的器官
There are transplant organstrapped in this elevator.
帮我们一下 把这打开
Give us a hand. Let's get this open.
干嘛呢
Whoa, hey, hey!
你们干吗呢在这
What do you guys think you're doing?
- 把电梯门弄开 - 不行啊
- Trying to get this open.- No, no, no.
你们不能硬开一个失控的电梯厢啊
You can't access a stalled elevator car.
会有人死掉的
Someone can get killed.
如果不打开 真的会有人死掉的
If we don't, someone will get killed.
我们要怎么把这玩意打开啊
How the hell do we open this thing?
小心了
Look out.
别搞
Don't do that.
别别别
No. No, no, no, no!
大哥 你看
Aw, come on! Can you see that?
你们就在这为所欲为
You guys just do whatever you want.
一点也不尊重这家医院
You got no respect for the facility.
你听我说
Hey, listen to me, all right?
你想当英雄吗 你想挽救生命吗
You want to be a hero?You want to save lives?
现在有一个女人的生命
There's a woman whose life depends
就靠你把这个门给我们打开了
on you getting that door openfor us right now.
我不会 我现在一点没用
I can't do that. I'm useless here.
你要帮我们弄开
You're gonna help me do it.
我们要给茜茜拿到她的移植器官
We're gonna get Cece her organs,
不然明天起来你就是无业游民了
or you're gonna wake uptomorrow without a job.
等等
Whoa, hold on a second.
茜茜 那个红娘大姐茜茜吗
Cece the... the matchmaker lady, Cece?
- 是的 - 是的
- Yes.- Yes.
她太好了 我有一次
Oh, she...- I-I was in her room
就在她病房♥修电视 也就15分钟吧
for just like 15 minutes oncefixing her TV,
她看了看我 把我介绍给了
and she sized me up and introduced me
急救护理那边的一个护士
to a nurse down in critical care.
之后我们就一直在一起了
We've been together ever since.
她改变了我的人生 用那位女神
She changed my life, that lady.
她给我的生命带来了欢乐
She, uh, put, uh, joy in my life.
抱歉 这个给我用一下
Pardon me. May I borrow this?
这哥们活的居然很快乐
That guy has joy in his life?
还是他女朋友叫“乐乐”啊
Or maybe her name is Joy?
没用啊
It's not coming.
小心
Watch out.
好了
There we go.
- 加油 你可以的 - 可以的 好了
- Come on! You got this.- You got this! That's it!
这里就跟“苍蝇王”电影似的
It's like "Lord of the friggin'Flies" in here.
- 怎么回事 - 贝莉跟捐献器官在里面呢
- What happened?- Bailey's in there with donor organs.
是给茜茜的器官
They're for Cece.
嘿
Hey.
卡列夫
Karev.
欢迎回来啊
Welcome.
这是最后一袋血了
This is the last unit of blood.
- 要我换你吗 - 我可以 谢了
- Do you want me to take over?- I got it. Thanks.
多久
How long?
要我看要是门不打开
Oh, I'd say about five more minutes
这点血也就再坚持五分钟吧
with this unit of bloodunless the door opens.
你怀孕多久了
How far along are you?
16周
16 weeks.
那个 你那个
And did... Have you had...
你去看过医生了吗
Have you been to appointments or...?
嗯 我们很好
Yes, we're... we're fine.
孩子很好 我也很好
Baby's fine. I'm fine.
那你知道是
So, you know if it's a...
还不知道
No. Not yet.
抱歉 我应该早点告诉你的
I'm so sorry.I should have told you soon...
你以为呢
You think?
这也不是 你觉得我想这么
This is not the way... Do youthink that this is the way
- 告诉他吗 - 我哪知道
- I wanted to do this?- I-I-I don't know.
我不知道啊 你好像挺了解每个人都想要什么啊
I don't know. You seem toknow what everybody wants.
你摸到什么了吗
Do you feel anything?
应该有个把手什么的
There should be, like,a-a handle or something.
可能有个钥匙孔
It might be a keyhole.
感觉我需要一把钥匙啊
Like, it feels like I need a key.
靠了
Damn it.
再提醒我一次为什么这样不好啊
Remind me again why thisis such a bad idea for us.
因为这样不好啊
Because it's a bad idea.
我知道 我只是问为什么
No, I hear you. I'm just asking why.
因为我是主治医师 你是驻院医生
Because I'm an attending,and you're a resident.
这不是常有的事吗
And that happens all the time.
好像就发生在你身上了啊
It's happened for you, I think.
我这不是试图从错误中学习呢吗
Well, I'm trying to learnfrom my mistakes.
那我保证不告诉你的孩子们你觉得他们是个错误
I promise not to tell your kidsthat you called them that.
我的婚姻和孩子才不是错误呢
My marriage and my kids aren't a mistake.
那你在从中学习什么呢
Then what are you learning exactly?
不知道
I don't know.
你还是继续说意大利语吧
Just go back to speaking Italian.
我更喜欢这样
I liked it better.
_等你最终让我亲你了
_你早晚也会让的
_我就再也不会停下了
_我有说过我本科学过三年意大利语吗
好美啊
Wow.
是啊
Yeah.
我不是说了一会再聊这事吗
I was the one who said let's talk about this later
这样就不用现在困在这里吵了啊
so that you didn't have to do this now...
这里面我也会受影响的啊
Well, I have a stake in this.
- 我也有孩子的 我们的孩子 - 我知道
- I have children here, too. We do.- I know. I know.
- 我也有孩子 我们都有 - 我理解 我知道 我
- I have children. We both do.- I understand that. I know, I just...
能不能
Can we all just...
走走走 快点
Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!
小心 好的
Watch out. All right, great.
借过一下
Coming through!
好 你下一个
All right, you're next.
如果我上去一半的时候
What if, when I'm halfway through,
电梯下坠 把我切成两半怎么办
it plummets and chops me in half?
赫尔姆 赶紧过来帮助病人
Helm! Come get this patient
把她的器官送到手术室
and her life-giving organs to the O.R.
是 大夫
Yes, ma'am.
我们送她去2号♥手术室
All right. Let's get her to O.R. 2.
楼梯需要找人来抬一下
Uh, we need some help with the stairs.
- 好了 我们来弄 - 哦
- Yeah, we got it.- Ow.
嘿
Oh, hey.
别担心 我们抓住你了
Ooh. We got you.
没事 我没事 我没事
No, I'm good. I'm good. I'm good.
你们去救茜茜吧
Go help Cece. Go!
我去
Oh, God!
不行不行
No, no, no, no!
我的天
Oh, God! Oh, God!
快摁按钮
Hit the button! Hit it!
我的腿怎么样
Is it bad?
都断了吗
Are they gone?
没事 杰得
We got you, Jed.
交给我们了
We got you, buddy. Okay?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表