这个房♥间会变色吗 它能变成粉色吗
Does this room change colors? Does it do pink?
-不能 -那好吧
- No. - Okay, then.
老妈就突然决定这个星期不回去工作
So, Mom just decided not to start back to work this week.
你不知道她是疼还是累吗
You don't know if she's in pain, or is she tired?
她没有给我任何理由
She didn't give me a reason.
她挥了挥手 然后把癌症当令牌
She waved her hand and said "Cancer card."
她提到这茬的意思就是
That's her new shorthand for --
-"别问东问西了" -没错
- "Stop questioning me." - Exactly.
动起来
Let's move!
-走 -接第二位病人
- Go. - Get the second one.
凯丽·唐纳利 50岁
Kari Donnelly, 50,
雪地机车相撞后出现颈部和背部疼痛
complains of neck and back pain after a snowmobile collision.
血压150/90
BP 150 over 90,
心动过速 检查发现腿无力
tachycardic with some leg weakness on exam.
知道了 我们走吧
Okay, got her. Let's go.
托比·唐纳利 22岁 雪地机车乘客
Toby Donnelly, 22, snowmobile passenger.
左上臂深部软组织损伤
Sustained a deep soft tissue injury to the left upper arm.
生命体征稳定
Vital signs stable.
后面没有病人了
That's all clear!
我妈妈还好吗
Is my mom okay?
她开车总是那么快
She always drives so fricking fast.
你能告诉她吗 她
Will you tell her that? She --
好的 我们走 我们走吧
All right, let's go! Let's go! Let's go now!
来了
On it!
奥珀医生请到肿瘤科
Dr. Oper to Oncology.
里克·奥珀医生
Dr. Rick Oper...
我收到你的传呼了
Hey, I got your page.
好的
Yeah. Well...
11岁女孩 患有慢性胰腺炎
11-year-old girl with chronic pancreatitis.
-可怜啊 -这孩子5岁时候我就认识她了
- Ouch. - And I've known this kid since she was 5.
今天她要做全胰腺切除术
Today, she's getting a total pancreatectomy.
到时候你要给她个好消息
And you're gonna give her the good news.
-为什么是我 -因为我是个好人
- Why me? - 'Cause I'm a nice guy.
怎么了 你今天不想当英雄吗
What -- you don't feel like being a hero today?
你在解y值吗 是11
Are you solving for "Y"? It's 11.
不是11
It's not.
我学了两年的积分和微分计算
I took two years of Integral and Differential Calc.
我深入学习了理论数学
I was going into theoretical math.
就是11
It's 11.
我做题就是为了找点乐子 y值是14
I just do this for fun. And it's 14.
闭嘴
Shut up!
对不起 我失态了
Sorry. Sorry.
但是你数学怎么那么好
But how are you that good at math?
卡德里 我们开始吧
Qadri, let's do it.
这位是诺拉·希尔里奇 11岁
This is Nora Hillridge, age 11.
五岁被诊断出患有遗传性胰腺炎
She was diagnosed with hereditary pancreatitis at age 5.
过去半年她都在住院
She's been hospitalized for the last six months.
那为什么我们不帮助她
And why haven't we helped her?
为了给她做手术 很多数值都需要调整
A number of criteria need to align in order to perform her surgery --
她的健康评分应低于四分
her APACHE II score should be below 4,
她的淀粉酶 脂肪酶 乳酸盐脱氢酶和碱缺失
her amylase, lipase, LDH, and base deficit
都应在正常数值中
should be within normal limits.
她的空腹血糖和C肽水平都应
Her fasting glucose and C peptide levels should be --
够了够了 我懂了
All right. All right, got it.
德卢卡
DeLuca?
我们一直希望用自体胰岛移植的方式
The hope has always been to do a total pancreatectomy
做个全胰腺切除术
with in islet autotransplantation,
那样她就不会得糖尿病 甚至不需要注射胰岛素
so she won't get diabetes or even need insulin shots.
而今天 所有数值都调整好了
And today, all the elements have aligned.
你的指数都很完美 诺拉 今天
Your numbers are perfect, Nora, and today...
-不会吧 -我们要带你去做手术
- No. - we are taking you to surgery!
诺拉
Nora!
你可以回学校了
Oh, you can go back to school!
我需要多长时间才能康复
How long will I have to recover?
过不了多久你就能出院了
We'll have you out of here before you know it.
谢谢你 谢谢你
Thank you, thank you.
-谢谢你 谢谢你 -我
- Thank you! Thank you! - I...
好吧
Uh, okay.
阿尔特曼少校
Major Altman?
我没看到你报名
I didn't see you'd signed up.
这屋子有用吗
Does this room work?
研究表明 四百纳米的蓝♥光♥
Studies show that 400 nanometers of blue light --
我只要知道这个有没有用
I just need to know if it works!
对不起
I apologize for that.
一个小时前我觉得有点疼
I started to feel a little sore about an hour ago,
我希望这只是因为压力
and I'm hoping that it's just stress,
如果皮尔斯的研究有成效 那我就...
and if Pierce is onto something, then I-I just...
好吧 好吧 不是
Okay. Okay, nope.
不是压力
Nope, not stress.
感觉更像是
Feels more like --
我的身体要把我的所有器官挤出去
like my body is pushing out all of my organs.
我去推个轮椅
I'll get a wheelchair.
-呼叫妇产科 还有欧文·亨特 -好的
- Page OB! And Owen Hunt. - Okay.
你给我老实待着 士兵
Stay right where you are, soldier!
不是你 你快去
Not you! You go!
深呼吸 不不不
Okay, okay, no, no. Okay, no.
放松 放松 等等 不
Okay, okay, wait, no, no.
实习医生格蕾
第十五季 第十八集
好吧
Okay.
你觉得泰迪想要 软的还是硬的
You think Teddy wants, uh, soft or firm?
我认为泰迪有上课的同伴 你可以走了
Uh, I think Teddy has a partner for this class, so you can head out.
各位 躺在垫子上
Okay, everyone, on your mats.
妈妈们请靠在伴侣身上获得腰部支撑
Moms leaning against partners for lumbar support.
你靠我还是我靠你
You want to hold or be held?
我要走了
Uh, I gotta go.
你
Y--
他很忙 也很重要 所以
He's very busy and, uh, important, so...
我就
I'll just...
两个均是生产前的征兆
怎么了 宫口扩张了吗 子♥宫♥颈消失了吗
What is happening down there? Am I dilated? Effaced?
有一只脚伸出来了吗
Is there a foot sticking out?
我需要回答
I need answers.
你可以做起来了
You can scoot up.
-你没有分娩 -好吧
- You're not in labor. - Okay.
你的宫缩是断断续续的也不强烈
Your contractions are sporadic and not very strong.
不强烈吗
Not very strong?
那强烈会是什么感觉
What do they feel like when they're strong?
然而 你宫颈机能不全
You do, however, have cervical insufficiency.
好吧 按钮在哪里
Okay, where's the button?
什么按钮
What button?
我要让自己呈特伦德伦伯卧位
I'm putting myself in Trendelenburg.
重力或许有助于预防早产
Gravity might help prevent preterm labor.
不如让我来帮你调整到特伦德伦伯卧位
How about you let me put you in Trendelenburg?
不如你注射点药物来阻止宫缩
How about you push some meds to stop these contractions
而不是故作镇定好像一切没事
and stop pretending like now isn't the time to panic?
我向你保证 阿尔特曼医生
I assure you, Dr. Altman,
我会尽全力让宝宝待在里面
I'll do everything I can to keep the baby inside,
如果她今天就要出生的话
and if she's born today --
不不不不
No, no, no, no.
她没准备我 坦白说我也没准备好
She's not ready, and, frankly, neither am I --
这真是不舒服啊
Wow, this is really not comfortable.
出什么事了
What the hell happened?
你还好吗
You okay?
坎贝尔医生请到观察病房♥区
Dr. Campbell to the Stepdown Unit.
我以为我们说好了不告诉别人
I thought we agreed we weren't gonna tell people
-发生了什么 -是呀
- about what happened? - We did.
那你为什么告诉麦琪你在圣地亚哥
Why did you tell Maggie you were in San Diego?
因为我确实在那开会
'Cause I was. At a conference.
我跟她说了我在开会时做♥爱♥的事
Well, I told her I had sex at a conference.
你跟她说了做♥爱♥的事
Wait, so you told her about the sex,
而我仅因为说了个地名就遭殃了
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表