以下的化学物质
Here is a partial list of chemicals
会在人们陷入爱河后由身体产生
that our bodies produce when we're falling in love.
好了 快去刷牙
Okay, let's get our teeth brushed.
只有五分钟了
We have five minutes.
苯乙胺是一种天然的安非他明
P.E.A. is a natural form of amphetamine.
让我们保持高度警惕
It puts us on high alert.
我还以为今天早上会有一位意大利帅哥
I half-expected to find a handsome Italian resident
来给我们煮卡布奇诺呢
brewing us cappuccinos this morning.
他可擅长了
He's very good at it.
你是在说妈妈的男朋友吗
Are you talking about Mom's boyfriend?
我想是的吧
I...guess I am.
You told them?
Yeah.
信息素 由脱氢表雄酮产生
Pheromones, produced from DHEA,
能够创造出一种难以言表的舒适感
create an inexplicable sense of well-being and comfort.
你也有男朋友 对吗 艾米莉娅阿姨
Do you have a boyfriend, too, Auntie Amelia?
你会这么称呼吗
Would you call it that?
你亲过他吗
Do you kiss him?
麦琪来了
Maggie's here!
我以为你在杰克森家过夜
I thought you were spending the night at Jackson's.
是啊
Uh, yeah.
好了 是这样 我的天哪
Yeah, okay, I was, alright? Good Lord.
我在这还有房♥间
I mean, I still have a room here.
我还没搬走呢 你们为什么还问个不停
I haven't moved out, so why the inquisition?
好吧
O-kay.
麦琪阿姨有男朋友了
Auntie Maggie has a boyfriend.
催产素也称为"拥抱激素"
Oxytocin has been called "The cuddle hormone,"
能刺♥激♥多巴胺 雌激素和促黄体激素的分泌
and it stimulates the secretin of dopamine, estrogen, and LHRH.
爱丽丝 贝利 我们出发
Okay, Ellis and Bailey, let's go!
背上你的包 小佐
Get your backpack, Zozo.
这一连串的舒适荷尔蒙与神经递质的级联
This cascade of feel-good hormones and neurotransmittes
通常情况下还伴随着低下的判断力
is also generally accompanied by poor judgment.
什么
What?
没事
Nothing.
你看上去很开心
You look happy.
是吗 真奇怪
Do I? That's weird.
我知道
I know, right?
难怪人们会称之为"疯狂的爱恋"
No wonder they call it "Crazy in love."
四倍浓缩咖啡 谢谢
Quadruple espresso, please.
四倍
Quadruple?
我不作评价 这让我惊讶到了
I'm not judging. I'm impressed.
很高兴能看到你回来工作
Glad to see you back at work.
也不算是工作 我只负责玩乐高而已
Well, I'm not really working. I'm on LEGO duty.
负责玩乐高
LEGO duty?
格斯
Gus.
是那个有着黄金血的男孩
Oh, the golden blood boy.
是啊 搭东西能给我带来一种奇妙的愉悦感
Yeah. I take strange comfort in building things.
我也一样 昨天我和他一起搭了
Same. I got to build part of the
千年隼号♥的一部分
Millennium Falcon with him yesterday.
《星球大战》系列中的宇宙飞船
回见了
Okay, I'll see ya.
你好
Oh, um, hi.
一切都好吧
E-Everything okay?
什么
What?
你想让我把里奥带去托儿所吗
Uh, do you want me to take Leo up to day care?
不用了 我能应付
Yeah. No, I mean, I'm good. I'm good.
-那就好 -是啊
- Cool. - Yeah, it is.
好的
Cool.
总之
Anyway.
有个创伤病人 我该去
Oh I got a -- I got a trauma, so I should...
失陪了
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah, excuse me.
好吧
Okay.
你也看到了吧
You saw that, too, right?
你好啊
Hey, you.
你在这呢
There you are.
是啊 能在我们每天工作的地方遇到你真巧
Yeah. Funny bumping into you, where we both work every day, huh?
是啊 真巧
Yeah, that's true.
那么
So...?
梅怎么说的
What did Mer say?
对了
Right.
对了 关于我们同居的事
Right, about us moving in together.
是啊
Right, um...
你说过你会问她 然后搬来
You know, you said you'd ask her, and then took off.
迅速搬来
So quickly.
我们一开始是在谈这个
Well, we d-- we did start to talk about it,
你也知道大早上有多忙
but, um, you know how crazy it is in the mornings.
我还是想不起来
Yeah, I still don't really remember
你为什么需要得到她的同意才能搬家
why it is you need her permission to move, but...
不是需要她同意
W-Well, it's not her permission.
只是
You know, it's just --
她真的很需要我照顾那些孩子
she really relies on me to help out with the kids,
我就像她和艾米莉娅之间的缓冲带
and I'm like a buffer between her and Amelia
因为她们俩 对吧
because those two, am I right?
我不想让她陷入困境
I don't want to leave her in the lurch.
当然
Sure. Yeah.
好吧
Okay, then.
记得告诉我她是怎么决定咱俩的生活就行
You just let me know what she decides about our life.
不是让她去决定
Well, she's not deciding.
是我决定
I'm deciding.
加布丽埃尔·里维拉 四岁
Gabriella Rivera, age 4,
这是她的腹痛复发史
history of recurrent abdominal pain,
今天疼痛和呕吐的程度上升了
increased pain and vomiting today.
好的 加布丽埃尔
Okay, Gabriella.
加布
Uh, Gabby.
她喜欢别人叫她加布
She likes Gabby.
加布
Hey, Gabby.
知道疼痛是什么时候开始的吗
Do you know when the pain first started?
不知道
她不确定
She's not sure.
查清详细的发病史有些困难
I'm having a hard time getting a detailed history.
在圣佩德罗苏拉 我什么都知道
In San Pedro Sula, I knew everything --
她的血型 接受过的疫苗 过敏症状
her blood type, vaccinations, uh, allergies.
最近几个月都是一片空白
But these last few months are a blank.
我什么都不知道了
I know nothing.
路易斯来这里一年了
Luis has been here for a year.
他带着签证入境 留境并申请庇护
He came on a visa, stayed, and applied for asylum.
等我能住进公♥寓♥ 找到了工作
I waited to send for my family
我就把家人接过来
until I had an apartment and a job.
但他们现在还被拘留在边境上
But they were detained at the border.
像动物一样地被分开关起来
Separated. Caged like animals.
我的妻子 我的儿子丹尼 还被关在那
My wife, my little Dani, is still there.
加布发作时他们给她吃了什么药 或者
When Gabby got sick, did they treat her with anything, or...?
他们给她吃了抗酸剂
They gave her antacid.
就只有这个
Nothing more.
呼格蕾医生进行会诊
Uh, page Dr. Grey to consult.
先生 我们要去实验室 然后做一些测试
Sir, we're gonna run some labs, take tests,
这样才能进一步了解她的病情
and we'll know some more.
这样可以吗
Does that sound good?
这 这要花多少钱
Ho-- How much?
我没有医保 但我有份工作
I don't have insurance, but I have a job.
我在贝尔镇替人打扫办公室 我也交税
I clean office buildings in Belltown, and I pay taxes.
所以我不是想要不劳而获
So I'm not asking for something for nothing.
等我存够钱了
And I'm gonna buy one of those, uh, policies
我就会买♥♥一份保险
as soon as I have enough.
在华盛顿州
Well, in Washington,
我们找个生病小孩 不求回报
we take care of sick kids, no questions asked.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 房♥子找得怎么样了
Hey. How goes the house hunt?
糟透了
Ugh, crappy.
尤其是当我回想起在德国的好日子时
Especially when I let myself think about what I had in Germany.
那地方是挺不错的
Yeah, well, that place was incredible.
确实
It was.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表